Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Vampires in Equestria

arkman575

@@Lightning Bliss

Ensuring that nopony saw it,she put something on Bliss's neck...

"Is better to prevent..."

@@Doc. Volt,@Commander Tangent

"Remember that Night has to deal the killing blow,or he'll not die!!!

@@Wolf Smith

"Look,the reason i helped you...is because you remembered to me certain somepony of my past..."

"Do you know the name Dreamspace?"

Edited by Lightwing2

@@Lightwing2,They....don't....know...what they are doing *I fall on the ground trying to catch my breath*

No I do not know that name.

*I levitate my necklace to me*

Lightwing..like I said this necklace holds some of Luna's power.

*As i said that swirls of dark-blue magic flows from the necklace to me*

*I stand up* Thanks Nightmare and Luna....now lets fight.

*A smile forms on my face*

Edited by Wolf Smith

@@Doc. Volt,

"Be calm Volt....he is baiting us....think, and react accordingly, not out of emotion. We need to stay here." Icarus said, running the situation through his logical thought process. 

Seth was doing something, and he knew that him and Volt were armed. So what would the next logical move be....

"FUCK EMOTIONS! I AM A SOLDIER PROTECTING MY FRIENDS!"

Volt bucked the door running down, looking for the wolf

(soundtrack? XD)

he runned outisde, looking everywhere, his byonic eye scanning everywhere, he was running without a precise place in mind, he then filled with anger started shooting everywhere

"WHERE ARE YOU BASTARD! SHOW YOURSELF!!! I DON'T FEAR YOU!"

*He puts Bliss gently down on the bed, resting her head on the pillow and pecking her on the forehead, he stood in front of her bed, wobbling on the spot, his mane and tail sparking on and off*  I won't let any of you take.... her.... I wont..... *He staggers forward, his eyes roll slightly and his legs tremble, he shoots a weak spark of lightning at the black alicorn, not even fazing his skin before collapsing to the ground and whimpering. The pain and stress finally overwhelmed him, he coughed up more blood onto the wooden floor, he tried to push himself to his feet but slumps to the ground groaning, he reaches a hoof out to her* Bliss..... *he slumps down the bottom of the bed, his head hangs down limply against his chest as he blacks out. A single tear rolls down his cheek and plops onto metal medallion hanging open around his neck, the picture of the brown mare grinning out at them frozen in time. His breathing becomes more ragged, he twitches and whimpers in his blacked out state* :( 

((( Last post for tonight :) ))) 

• Brohoof 1

@@Commander Tangent,@@Doc. Volt, @@Wolf Smith, @@Lightwing2, @@Skylar,  

Seth smiled,seeing the sparks fly. He spotted Volt shooting everything in his way. 'Now... time for step 2...'

Seeing that Volt was distracted by... everything, he made his move. He ran strait towards his target while his back was turned. When he was a mere a feet away, he sprang onto him.

@@Lightwing2, @@Wolf Smith, @@Doc. Volt, @@Commander Tangent, @@Skylar,

*She awakes with a start, screaming herself awake*

OH GODS NO!!! *she jerked off the bed just as Skylar passed out on the floor. Flinging her bandage off her neck, exposing the cut still covered with wet blood though it no longer seemed to bother her. Her fever had just barely cracked, but the sweat continued and her legs were still wobbly. Despite this she rolled herself off  onto the ground, wobbling to Lighting and Wolfe while standing over her brotherly stallion protectively*

He's...he's coming... *she panted* a...monster..he was after me in my dream...now I feel like...he's after all of us...He knows me and Wolfe could hurt him...but he's...confident in getting to me... and controlling wolfe...He's going after all of you in order to do it Lightwing! *she gripped the pegasi pleadingly* DONT LEAVE THIS ROOM LIGHTWING! Please! *she coughed*

I can't fight him... *she cried out desperatly* I don't know how to use my magic... I know nothing about vampires... I only became an alicorn a few years ago...Im useless and frighten!

• Brohoof 1

@@arkman575,

"what the f.."

Volt turned only to see himself being grounded by the wolf

"GO AWAY FROM ME!"

Volt screamed while trying to shoot the monster with his hoof, but being nable to hit him, the only thing he saw was  Seth's fangs above him

"no! NOO NOOOOOO! NOT ME! GET AWAY NOT ME!"

• Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Bliss, shhhhh, calm down.

*I walk over, fighting the impulse to bite* 

It's Seth, he's coming.

And don't be scared I'm good, isn't that right Lightwing.

*I hear a cry for help*

He's here, *I look back down to my necklace* Nightmare, Luna, and Discord help us please. Please help us face this foe

@@Doc. Volt@@Wolf Smith,\

Seth smile grew even wider. "For a meck pony, you are weak. I was almost hoping for you to fight back. HA!" He laughed, before sinking his fangs deep into the flesh of the pony. As he drank the blood/oil mix, his lust for the princess increased. After draining his fill from Volt, he left the struggling body on the ground, approaching the house.

'Step 2: check. Step three: executing...'

@@Wolf Smith,@Doc. Volt

"Volt!!!Where are you???"

They looked for a while,but the only thing they found was a blood pool...

"oh no..."

And then she said more

"Wolfe,Run to Lightning's room!!!!they should be there!!"

They started to run as fast as possible,but while thwy werw looking for,Seth was having another victim..."

@@arkman575,

"Noooooooo

Volt tried to move, all of his limbs violentely shacking,  a metallic voice ecoed trough his mind

"DANGER. NEUROTOXIN DETECTED. DANGER. PSYCHIC STATE UNSTABLE. DANGER- DISABILITING WEAPONS."

Volt tries to get up was the shaking was too strong

"what.. Seth.. "

he tried to point the hoof toward the wolf but it didn't shoot

"oh my... what.. my. my mind.. thirsty.. what am.."

he looked at the clear moon high in the sky

"time to end this"

he then lost consciusness

@@arkman575,

Icarus felt Volt's life force fade. Instead of mourning, he did something.....unexpected.... he smiled. 

​The imbecile has gotten himself killed, and Seth is walking right into my trap...most excellent. Guess I do get to try cosmic rust on Volt after all. 

Icarus simply smirked and awaited for the others to meet their demises.

@@Lightwing2,fuck! Run faster! *I open the door* oh thank Discord you are still alive.

Come on lightwing, I'll put a magic lock on the doors and windows.

*Seth, I know you hate my father and me and I forgive you, but if you dare hurt this little alicorn, you will dread turning me into a vamp*

@@Wolf Smith, @@Skylar,

No...no you stay back from me! *Her horn suddenly reacted to her insinctual impulses to survive and flashed a weak but effective force field, shoving Night Wolfe back against the wall then disappeared* GAH... *she shook her head from her horn's sudden reaction* DAMN this magic... always reacts when it feels like it...not when I want to!

SKYALR *she grabbed her close friend and brother and pulled him onto the bed* My gods... *she covered his unconcious, helpless body in the blankets and pillows* HELP ME LIGHTWING PLEASE *she pleaded as she and Icarus left the room alone with Night Wolfe* Skylar is helpless...I can't protect him alone...*She looked to Wolfe and snorted at him to keep his distance*

If you really mean to help us Wolfe... you stand watch on our door please...Or... or...Or I'll buck you! *she said nervously, her front knees were shaking like a little filly*

@@Commander Tangent,

*She breathed a sigh of relief that Icarus was still there thinking he had already left, but he had been sitting so quietly she didn't notice till he spoke up*

What's happened to Volt??? Where is he?? The monster is stronger then you all think... don't understimate him! All...all of youu...*she quivered, she was envoloped with fear*

@@Commander Tangent,@@Wolf Smith, @@Lightwing2, @@Lightning Bliss,  

Seth felt Night's thoughts flow through him. He planed to exploit that weakness. Using his willpower, the wolf sent a thought into the wolf's mind.

'Night... Now is the time to strike.  Icarus is planning to kill you. If you want to live, you mast take him out first. If you succeed, I will lit you have a taste of the royal blood.'

@@Lightwing2,I'll do anything, if it means you guys will forgive me. *I look out the door and see nothing and close it*

He's near, I can feel it. He's gotten Volt and now I can feel him, he's....turned.

Why am I always the good one, considering my parents, you would think I would be with Seth cause of Discord and Nightmare. 

*I look out the door again*

Clear

@@Lightning Bliss, @@Lightwing2,

Volt woke up, all he could see were is view filled with danger signs and gauges, he hittted his own byonic eyes crushing it

"one eye is enough"

he said with a darker and eeper voice

"i owe one to that wolf... i .. fell.. allive... but.. this... thirsty... must find.. something to drink...Bliss... yes... i want her... but.. he wants her too... i must act quick"

(last post for tonight XD oh and yes, tomorow i will draw vampire volt biting Bliss XD see you!)

• Brohoof 1

@@arkman575, AHH! *No, Night fight it* Lightwing, he trying to control me. I can fight it *!* the necklace.

*flows of magic comes from the necklace into me* I must fight it@@Lightwing2,  I can't give in, I'm a strong alicorn if I can fight off Discord.

I will not fall to some mut, I'm the son of Discord and Nightmare and I will kill Seth is it means killing me. URG!

@@Wolf Smith

*he got Volt,just as planned*

"Wait a second...discord son..."

Then she had a revelation

"You're inmune to him!!!"

"If you're discord's son,nothing can control you,because you're literallh pure chaos"

"That's why bliss felt so bad with you near..."

"2 opposed spirits on the same room,then Bliss's fear was understandable..."

"Wolfe,it'll be hard,but you have to use chaotic magic,that will break mind control over you!!!"

Edited by Lightwing2