Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Vampires in Equestria

arkman575

@@Doc. Volt,

(OOC OMG YOUR EVIL VOLT EEEEEEEK *acts scared* XD)

@@Lightwing2, @@Commander Tangent,

I can't shake it...this fear... *she shook her head as she nuzzled Skylar for her own comfort as well as his*

*Turns to Icarus* You sure in your abilities Sir Icarus...? I mean...*thinks back* .... I know I have power...but I can't just bring it up on call...it only reacts when it wants to...that it has to...The last time I ever used it in any battle sequence...was when...*looks at Skylar* when Skylar was possessed by a shadow long ago...not more then a few days after my ascention... But I had help in defeating that shadow and I wasn't strong enough to do it alone! And-

*She stopped suddenly, realizing that Night Wolfe was under attack* Oh gods... FIGHT IT WOLFE!!! DONT...*squeaks with nerves* Don't make me...I'll stab you! *stomps one of her front hooves swaying her head back and forth, nervously ready to charge*

@@Wolf Smith

Seeing that resistance was high, Seth increased his mental thought. 

'You plan on killing me. But what is going to happen to you? You are also a vampire, which means that Icarus is fine killing you. To prove my point, why is he not sad for loosing his friend Volt? He is not going to save you Night. I will spare your life if you take him now.'

[/b],@@Lightning Bliss,@@Lightwing2,Then it's his thoughts.

I said something about Bliss and me earlier.

Bliss please understand, you need to be strong, take me as a example. I killed my own mother, but I still live strong. you need to fight this, if you want to make it...alive.

@@arkman575 NO! You can't control me. You can try, but nothing will.

@@Commander Tangent, If I save the day, you won't kill me....will you?

@@Wolf Smith,

"If you were to kill a Vampire, in order to save others....No, I wouldn't even think of it. Hell, I would even help you search for a cure if you wished for me too" Icarus said, his voice firm and truthful. 

@@Lightning Bliss,

"Bliss, calm yourself, he is fighting it, and I have confidence in him that he can" Icarus assured  Bliss.

@@Commander Tangent, @@Wolf Smith,

Ok...*breathes* ok... I will...try to stay calm... *her legs continued to wobble as she made sure Skylar was tucked into the bed firmly, then laid next to him blocking him away from the door* I'll... I'll try to be brave...for Skylar and myself... for my husband... oh gods how I wish he was here right now...*grins thinking what would a vampire do if he were facing a shape shifting dragon*

@@Lightning Bliss,@@Commander Tangent, @@Lightwing2, Guys, I know some of you must hate my father and mother, but this is my day to shine.

He's closer.

*I look down* Bliss I'm going to give you power, it's some of Luna's magic. Please use it and take control of your own magic.

You two *I turn to the others* stay strong for what ever happen may be bad.

Bliss, are you ready?

@@Lightning Bliss, Bliss, this isn't dark magic, this is Luna's own magic.

I can barely do magic myself. You think I can do magic, then you're wrong. I'm luck I haven't caused my self to pass out.

This necklace has really helped me and it will help you, please trust me, it's nothing dark.

@@Wolf Smith,

*She rejected the necklace respectfully to the vamp alicorn* Look...its not that I don't trust you...but weather its not dark magic or not, its controled or conjured by another alicorn... I can't use it... my magic just has a reverse effect... Believe me when I say it will do more harm then good... just... trust me on this ok...?

(OOC: On that note im calling it a night guys! Thanks this was fun! looiking forward to continuing this tomrrow!)

@@Wolf Smith,@Lightning Bliss

"Wolfe,give me the pendant..."

Then she talked to bliss

"Look,i'll not say this if it were another solution,but we don't havw another remedy..."

"You don't believe him,but...me?i was the first who saw more than anypony...

"Now bolt is one of them,so we have to do this"

"Will you wear Luna's Necklace?"

(ooc:Sorry but my bed is calling for me :P,let's continue tomorrow...

Bye bye!!!)

Seth growled in anger at his failure to take Night under his influence. After a second of thought, he got an idea. 'Well, if I cant force my way in, then I can force them to me...' As a grin appeared on his face. Then, his eyes rolled back into his head. He began to make a chocking sound. The wolf hit the floor, receiving a hardy blow to the scull.

When he opened his eyes, they were icy blue again, except a slight green tint in his right eye. All that he remembered was that he was helping Bliss with a wounded pony. He looked down at himself realizing he was covered in blood. "Oh god... what in wolven hell have I done?" He muttered to himself, after a second, he yelled. "Guys? Please tell me I didn't... hurt anypony?"

@@arkman575, @@Lightning Bliss,

Volt was slowly walking back in the house, his byonic eye broked and bleeding, the pupil of his other eye turned into a flashy green, in the mist only his green eye was visible, accompanied bye a clunking sound of his  prosthesis that were refusing to completely obey him, all his mind was covered just by one thought, nothing more: "blood"

"soft, warm,flully white neck... yes my beautifull princess... here comes your prince eh eh eh... i can smell you.. i can feel your pain and your fear... yes... keep screaming my little pony... blood is running trough you.. i can feel your jugular..."

Volt's mouth was bleeding, two long canine teeth pierced his gums, any rational though lost in the darkness

*He slowly wakes up, panicking as he feels himself covered by something, he kicks the blankets off him and sits up with a load groan, he felt a little better but his body ached and pained badly though his breathing felt more natural now, his eyes took a long while to adjust to the new light, he whispered in fear* .....  Blissy?.... anyone? ... :(  

@@Skylar, @@Doc. Volt, @Wolf Smith

Skylar! *she nuzzled him as he awoke* It's ok, I'm here Skylar! *she shook violently due to her fever as well as fear... She could sense the evil all around them, if not emitting from Night Wolfe...then from Seth...and even...another... Doc. Volt?*

Oh gods Skylar... *she hugged him* We've got to get out of here...somehow...it's not safe here. *She turned to Night Wolfe and Lightwing and their insistance on wearing the pendant* ... I'm tell you both it won't work with my magic... it will only have a reverse effect! But if you don't believe me... *she took the pendant and placed it around her neck. Almost immediatly after doing so her horn glowed a bright green aura rather then her peaceful, blissful color aura of the rainbow. It shot outward, slamming every pony in the room against the wall except for her and Skylar...trapping her and him both in a green bubble of protection.*

YOU SEE??? *she shrieked with fear and overwhement even more* This shield...gah *her horn wasn't responding to her still* It's a reversing that effect on my powers... My power is about creating peace and serenity...this medallion is reverse that effect... This sheild only causes pain and despair! DONT TOUCH IT!!!

*She turned back to Skylar then* I don't like this at all brother...but...I either keep this medallion on and it has its way with my magic...keeping us in this...grotesque bubble...or we find a way to fly away from this place...What should we do? :(

Edited by Lightning Bliss

@@arkman575,

Icarus herd the wolf and smiled.  

So, it is dual personalities, or more, two different modes. One is normal, the other is fueled by bloodlust. Most intriguing.....I wonder how he will react to figuring out he killed one of his own friends, and transformed him....

Icarus smiled again under his mask.

@@Lightning Bliss,

*He opens his eyes and cuddles with her, nuzzling under her chin, he shudders a bit as he speaks through fear and pain*  I don't know what we should do.... we can't just stay trapped inside this bubble forever... *His tail accidentally brushes against the side of the bubble, he shrieks out in pain, curling up with her and sobbing a little* There has to be some way out... if more and more of them are turning into vampires what can we do? ... *Looks out the window and hears the howling winds of the blizzard outside, the branches of the trees still continue to rasp at the window eerily, aside from that the cabin falls silent. He tries to be brave, nuzzling his nose against hers reassuringly he says with some determination* We will get out of this sis.... I promise to protect you until my last *he tries to grin and nuzzles her again* :(  

@@Commander Tangent, @@Skylar

*She looked at Tangent nervously...her fear constantly growing as she sensed the evil seeming to come from three sizes...getting closer* I'll...I'll keep this sheild up then... long as I wear this medallion...its not working good with my magic...but at least its keeping us safe... Dunno if it will have any effect on vampires...but it causes pain to anything that touches it from what I can sense...*She nuzzled Skylar and wrapped her hooves around him, sobbing into his chest*

, @@Doc. Volt,

*Suddenly she felt a hot lust of the evil getting closer and closer...* It's Volt... *she cringed* He's hungry... he's coming... I can't... I CANT TAKE THIS!!! *She shrieked and tremmbled into Skylar*

@@arkman575,

*As she tried to focus she could sense the evil had dissapated from Seth...but not gone...it was a disguise...she knew that much...along with knowing this shield could fail them should anything happen to the medallion*

@@Lightning Bliss,

Volt entered the room, his machine sgetting heavier and heavier, each step followed by a long and creepy sound, the servomotors started spilling oil

"Bliiiissss? where are you? here comes Volt! don't you fear your friend Volt don't you?"

he then bursted into a laugh shile slowly walking up the stairs, leaving cracks on them

@@Lightning Bliss,

*He wraps his hooves around her tightly and nuzzles her as she cries, he summons up every bit of strength in himself ready to fight until the end, his hairs stand on end and his mane lights up with sparks of lightning, his eyes glow slightly* *He puts a hoof under her chin and rubs his nose against hers , grinning a little and licking a tear from her cheek, staring into her cyan eyes*  I Promise I won't let any of them take you, I will try and keep you safe until my last breath sis *pecks her cheek, trying not to sob* H-hey.. if they get me then you run ... f-for it okay? .... *Chuckles a little and sobs at the same time, opening his mouth* P-perhaps fangs will suit me... y-you think? .... *Bites his lips hard trying not to cry, he cuddles her against his body, his ears perk up hearing the footsteps slowly creaking up the stairs, he snarls and growls deeply, baring his teeth* :okiedokielokie:  :(   

@@Lightning Bliss,

Icarus armed a cosmic rust canister, and dipped one of his cross bow bolts in it. The head of the bold immediately rusted over and was covered. It began to degrade.

Oh well, All I need to do is make contact with one of his metallic parts, and he will be immobilized. Hopefully then we can reason with him. I would rather not have any....unneeded deaths today

He aimed the bolt at the door, ready.

@@Skylar,

NO SKYLAR *she rubbed her head into his chest, repeating it over and over to him for awhile, trying to ignore the inevitable threats that were approaching them from outside the room* I WONT LEAVE YOU TO DIE FOR ME! I won't... We'll...we'll run away, we'll jump out that window if all else fails!

@@Lightning Bliss,

*Smiles down at her and pecks her on the forehead, cuddling her close and closing his eyes for what could be the last time* Your right, everything is going to be okay, no one is going to die... I'm here to protect you  *Gently strokes the back of her neck and mane while nuzzling into her softly, his ears twitch hearing the footsteps getting closer* What ever happens... it will be together... *Gulps and keeps staring at the door*  

@@Skylar, @@Commander Tangent, @@Lightning Bliss,

Volt reached the door, he couldn't wait, but he wanted to taste and take pleasure from this moment, he slowly approached the door and then he simply destroied it with his front hoof, launching wood pieces and sharpnell everywhere, the first thing he saw on his hud was Bliss

"i found my little princess ahahah!"

@@Doc. Volt,

STAY BACK VOLT!!! I MEAN IT *the green bubble reacted to her horn's magical instinct, and intensified in strength, burning holes in the floor slightly as it did so* This bubble will melt your body parts if you come near us!!! STAY AWAY!!! *she grabbed Skylar, hiding behind him, her horn still emitting the green glow from the medallion around her neck*