private Vampires in Equestria

arkman575

@@Skylar,

"listen.. do you think that Collette wants to see you in this stat? with this mental breakdown? no friend.. she wants her stallion happy  and smiling"

he said hugging the white stallion and slowly cuddling his mane

"it is nothing friend.. it is all right ok?" he whispered softly to him

"Seth is looking at us in a better place.. he will be ok.. he doesn't want to see you this way OK? come on friend.. let's go back to Bliss, i will help night.."

he said hugging him even more tightlier :(

@@Doc. Volt,

*Keeps crying and cuddling into the blue Pegasus* I just want to be with her again!!!!!  *He cries out wishing he was back at home with Callette* Why did I take this stupid job..... I .... GAH!!! *Thumps on his back as he sobs, before collapsing down onto his back, hanging limply and staring blankly at the walls as they pass* Mhm... hes in a better place now... :( 

@@Lightning Bliss,

Icarus nodde and let the princess sleep. He moved out of the room and over to Seth's body, ready to help prepare it for it's burial. 

@@Skylar,

He walked over to SKylar.

"Trust me my friend, I know what it is like to be separated from your loved one, much more than you know..." He said as he walked on over to Seth's body. 

@@Skylar,

"Indeed.. he is better than us now... and it is not your fault...you did what you have to do for her.. i am sure that she will be happy o see you.. come on.. let's go back to Bliss ok? she is all alone and she needs you as much as you need Collette... this is all over friend.. this is just a bad memory.. you will forget about everything.. you'll see!£ Volt tried to smile to SKilar while keep cuddling his mane

@@Commander Tangent,(YOU ARE SO LATE!)

*I walk out of Bliss's room and notices Volt and the others* Skyler make sure she gets that necklace, she should like it, it's Celestia's.

*I walk into the kitchen and pull out some frozen pizza* I'll get dinner ready. *i put the pizza in the oven and turn back to the living room.*

@@Doc. Volt,

Icarus called over to Volt.

"Hey Volt, when you are done with whatever you are doing, I need to meet with you. I may have a way to fix a bit of the damage done to your mechanical exoskeleton and internal parts." He said as he sat down a short distance away. As he did, he pulled out a pendant and opened it, revealing a picture of a face, long lost the the grasp of death.

Seth was ready. He had just watch his body be laid to rest. He had come to tums with his life. And he had made peace with his existence. Seth was the last of the Eclipse bloodline: one of few to last this far in the test of time. As his life was extinguished; as his family's line ended, he knew that there was always another start after death. He played his hands, but his turn was up. He had to stand from his chair of existence and let others take his place for a round at the game of life. Seth freed himself from his earthly bonds and let the lights eternal lift him from the mortal world.

Nothing happened. He was still there, looking at his tome. Seth gave a curious expression (or the best one could do without any facile features.) He wasn't quite sure, but he thought that letting go would return him to his next step of existence. However, it did quite the opposite: he was still there.

"It's not over, Seth." A voice called. From the tome rose a dissolved shadowy form of his former self. The green eyes gleaming at him. "Did you really assume that you had achieved life's most sacred gift? Seth my old friend, your life has just begun. You have had a taste of death, but I believe that it will suit you for a while longer. How does eternity sound? Werewolves can't die from mortal causes. With your skill, you will be here for quite some time."

"I have suffered your existence for too long. You were a mistake, an outcast. I should not have even be plagued with you from the start!" Seth yelled.

"Well, how about this. This time around, I will let you watch what I do to your 'Friends'. Funny, you consider them your friends even though they brutally murdered you. Let's see how they like us repaying the favor. It's only fair, being 'friends'." The dark Seth replied, before exploding into a dark mist. Seth jumped back in fright. The mist gripped his legs and pulled him into the ground, back to his body.

The only thing that could be heard by mortal ears of the struggle was a howl of a wolf in the distance.

• Brohoof 1

*Her horn glowed a deep red as she slept, an odd color for her form...but it illuminated the room brightly...it was a warning...a swift one before an evil that couldn't be identified, merely slapped forth over her horn, distinguishing its glow, allowing the white mare she was to sleep once again. The only thing that gave off fear in her sleep, was her controted face, followed by a whimper as her large ears caught the sound of a wolf howling in the distance...but her body didn't let her mind wander...sleep was needed*

*He struggles to stay awake as he cuddles into the Pegasus soft mane, he smiles enjoying the feeling of his warm body underneath his and gently licked his mane, his ears twitching slightly*  Your right friend.... I will... t-try my best to be strong.... I just feel so... worn out...  *Raises his head weakly and looks at Bliss sleeping on the bed as they enter, he begins to drift off* 

Icarus lost himself in his memories. He had chased the Creator far and wide. Across equestira and beyond. He had made many friends, and many of them had been lost. But none of them could add up to the loss he felt towards Bloom's death. None of them had hit him so tragically hard as her's. 

He sat staring at the pendant, his mind flooding with memories. Some of them good, like when he met many of his friends. Some of them bad, like the Vortex attack...

@@Commander Tangent, @@Skylar, @@Lightning Bliss, @@Wolf Smith, @@Doc. Volt,

Seth woke to a suppressed felling, as if he was being squished by a two tun block of concrete. He opened his eyes to see that there was a small air pocket surrounding his head, but beyond that was just dirt. He was a ble to move his head around and noticed that his head was reattached to his neck. He began to flex his body muscles, beginning to move the loose dirt. As soon as he did so, he realized that his shin felt like he was soaked in acid, causing him to react in pain. As he thrashed in pain, he unbaried himself through the soft dirt. Finally, he reached the surface where he stood up from his dirt mess. Seth looked over himself, seeing his body was tattered, burned, cut and thrashed from the flame and impairment. There also was a deep cut going around the base of Seth's neck, dried blood surrounding it.

'They did this to me. They tried to murder me.' Seth thought, his judgment clouded by Lust's influence. 'They will pay, starting with the one who killed off my brethren. Bliss'

He then looked up into the sky and chanted a loud wolven war howl, one much louder than the one previously heard.

(ooc. As requested, I'm back baby!)

• Brohoof 1

@@arkman575, What the fuck was that! *I run over to the window and look out* Oh crap..uh guys we got a problem a big problem! 

How could. *facehoof* The evil in him, he lost the battle. We lost Seth guys, we fully lost him. Get Bliss to safety, I'll handle Seth.

*I make sure my necklace is still on and grab the pizza out of the oven* Take this up stairs with you. NOW GO!

@@arkman575, @@Commander Tangent, @@Skylar, @@Lightning Bliss,

(holy hell dude! buck off! you scared me! XD XD)

Volt was helping Skilar like he could, he then heard the howl, he slowly turned his head

"... it is not what i think it is.. tell me it is not.. tell me it is just a dirge from a wolf... please.. tell me... "

he said while trying to look trough the mist, the rest of his byonic eye started to bleed blood again, his face was itching like the rest of his natural legs, after a while the joints started to slowly bleed too

"what.. waht the hell us happening to me???.. is.. is my body... rebuilding itself?.. was.. was it the vampire virus??-.. but.. that.. that means... Celestia help us... guys GUYS! we gotta run! we have to get the buck out from here!"

• Brohoof 1

@@Doc. Volt

Seth sniffed the air, taking in every scent. Then he smelled it the fine luxurious aroma of liquid life. He opened his eyes, now a glowing neon green. As he advanced on the little cabin, he began to hear the screams of the patrons within. When he reached the door, the ragged wolf used all his might to break it down. When he made contact, the door broke off it's hinges and landed five feet away. Seeing his newly found strength, Seth gave a slight chuckle. His ear twitched as he heard the commotion from upstairs.

"Oh don't let all of your blood fall. It will only make it easier for me to take you, and I always loved a good chase, friends." He called up  with a maniacal laugh.

@@arkman575, @@Doc. Volt, @@Wolf Smith, @@Skylar, @@Commander Tangent,

*Her mind flexed when her large ears caught the screaming going on below. Insinct from the sounds screamed at her to open her eyes and rise...but her body was too battered and sucked of energy despite Night Wolfe's help...Using the alicorn magic without training had left her completely drained...But once more...it was almost like the evil emitting from Seth...was so powerful, it was like a weight barring down on her...keeping her from running from her reaper.*

Mmmmm...*her back legs twitched in fear* ...run...*she spoke in her sleep*

(OOC i'm completely exhausted, can't run, so if one of you wants to pick me up and carry me, feel free, otherwise I'm a lobster on a silver plate lol)

Edited by Lightning Bliss

@@arkman575, @@Skylar, @@Lightning Bliss,

Volt heard the voice of Seth

"holy bucking CPU!! is... it.. it is Seth! SETH IS BUCKING ALIVE! WAKE UP BLISS HURRTY WE GOTTA GET AWAY FROM HERE!"

he said tearing away his byonic eye with a scream

"argh it bucking hurts! take this ! follow this blod!"

he said launching away the eye

"damn it.. at least.. at leas t i will die with two eyes.. let's hurry!"

If you want to get to Bliss you'll have to go through me! * I jump on the wolf and pin him to the ground floor with magic and then get up off him*

Seth I know you're in there you can break free, I know you can! You have to you don't want to hurt Bliss, I know you don't, you're a kind wolf even if you hate my father!

@@Lightning Bliss,

*He struggles to his feet and slumps down on the bad flat on his stomach feeling too weak to do anything, a tear streams down his face as he looks over to the sleeping body of Bliss, he shuffles over to her resting his head against her side, sighs and relaxes a little feeling her warmth as he fights to stay awake*  Bliss.... if you can hear me you need to .... *sniffs* .... wake up.... seth is back, we need you and I'm.... *sobs and groans as he moves slightly* too weak to help.... *Pecks her cheek and rests his head against hers* I don't know whats happened to the others..... or if their even still alive *sobs* .... if this is the end I'm glad it's with you *Rests his cheek against hers and begins to drift off* Love ya sis... :( 

@@arkman575,Seth listen to me.

I find it funny that you know you've got a long long way to go
Before you're perfectly set up to be the talk of the town
Cuz if you count up all you've got, you'll notice that you've got a lot
And when you're so high up it takes some time to bring you on
Down, down to where you can smell the sweet bread bake.

It takes some time to bring you on down to where the memories await.

​Seth you have a so much longer life! 

You just gotta walk that path again, and you can smile, smile, smile
You can hear the laughter of your friends, and you can join in all the while
Even when you feel alone, and even if that may be so,
You've just gotta walk that path again, and you can smile, smile, smile.

No matter if you're underwing, like racing, or the finer things
It's plain to see that we can all agree to lend out our love
And if you keep yourself on track, then you'll get twice as much love back
And the twitching tail will then assail us all from
Above you, where the hurtful and the hateful cannot fly
It's coming in from above, in the cerulean and welcoming sky.

Seth, you can fight the evil I know you can!

(So sorry, just can't help it :lol::P

@@Skylar,

*She struggled to wake, hearing the pleading cry of her friend Skylar...but every time she tried...she felt her mind say "no...no it's nothing...nothing to worry about...relax...sleep..." and snuggled back down into the covers. Despite her best intentions for wanting to wake...*

@@Skylar, @@Lightning Bliss,

"come on Bliss! we don't have time! " Volt said panting

"come on Skilar! buck that window and fly out with your sis!i.. i try to slow him down ok? come on! my life worths nothing compared to yours! also i have already the virus he can't turn me back.. i will slow him down or die ok!?"

@@Doc. Volt,

*He looks up weakly and shakes his head, groaning at just that small effort*  Whats the point..... Bliss won't wake up.... I wouldn't be able to carry her in this state.... seth came back after we beheaded him.... we cant stop them.... oh god.... I dont want to die... :(  *He lays his head on blisses side, flicking open his medallion, sobbing he kisses the picture and mutters* I love you cally... :(  

@@Wolf Smith

After the song ends, Seth glared at the pony. He was about to yell something at him, but then relaxed. With a slight grin he said, "That's it? No death ray? No jabbing me in the chest with your horn again?" He gave a slight scoff. "Wow. This is getting too easy. I am alone in this, and my opposition is: An unconscious pegasis, a three legged half blind pony, a mad scientist with a vary big scythe, and two alicorns. One already down, the other uses music as a weapon.

"You are only delaying the inevitable, Night. Prepare to suffer." He pushed with all his might against the opposing force, gaining the advantage as he did so. "Do you know what I do when I'm free? I am going to sink my teeth into that soft little alicorn's precious neck, making Sky watch as I drain the life of his sister. Redemption for burning me alive."

@@Skylar,

" buck that... "he said looking at the rest of his byonic arm bleeding and losing pieces

"i think i will be complete again in some hours.. sigh.."

he said bucking the window

"come on i still have wings.. i'll carry out first bliss then you ok? i have that the other alicorn is able to slow Seth down.."

@@Doc. Volt,@@Skylar, @@arkman575, Well if you want me to *I lock you head down, so you can't bite me (I hope)*

Sorry friend. *I run at you and jump up* FOR BLISS! *I jab my horn right through your heart.

Seth, please tell me you'll forgive me, this evil is no more.

We all forgive you.

GUYS! Bring a first aid, I can't heal all of this!

*I heal your head back on, but you still have some burn marks*