Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Vampires in Equestria

arkman575

@@Doc. Volt,

Icarus fired the bolt at Volt. If it hit something metallic, his body would rust over, and be immobilized, if it something organic...well..it wouldn't do much. He would have to use his scythe then. Not his best choice, but a choice.

The Shrapnel ripped through Icarus' cape and clothing, while most of it did little damage, id did give him a few scratches.

(Heh thats fun to say, "Bolt at Volt" xD )

*He stood up on the bed, rearing and snarling, he whispered to Bliss* Stay behind me... no matter what happens  :okiedokielokie:  *Stamps his hooves down and snorts, sparks spraying out of his nostrils, he cracks his tail in there causing a flash of light as he built up energy inside of him, ignoring the pain still lingering in his body*  You will not have her you bastard  :okiedokielokie:  *Snarks and growls, tensing all over watching the creature outside the bubble* 

@@Lightning Bliss,

@@Commander Tangent,

the bolt hitted Volt near his arm

"what is this? a toy? a game for you? ahah!"

"!"!опасность!!!"

his hud started to blip

"what is this now? what??"

the steel arm slowly started to corrode, then the main joint exploded, Votl felt on the bubble whit his face

"ARGHHH CELESTIA IT BURRNSSS ARGHHH HELP MEEE!!! ARGH!"

he tried to roll away from the bubble, half of the right face completely burnt

"OH MY .."

he then lost consciusness

@@Doc. Volt, @@Skylar, @@Commander Tangent,

OH MY GODS! VOLT!!! *She ripped the medallion from her neck and tossed it to the floor, shattering it in the process. The green bubble dissipated soon as her horn gave up the green aura, flashed to her normal rainbow aura, then vanished. She galloped to Volt's side* His face! Icarus!!! HELP HIM PLEASE!!! *forgetting the danger she was in, all she saw was that a dear friend was hurt, all because of her twisted magical sheild* Skylar! He helped to save you and me! We can't let him suffer like this!

*He stays on the bed snarling and growling for a few seconds, staring at volts body* Hes a vampire... it's a trick...I...I... *He looks into blisses teary eyes and sighs, hanging his head down and swallowing his pride* Your right... it's not his fault what happened to him... there must be a way to help him.... *walks over and rubs his cheek against hers* You did what you had to Sis... out of self defense... he would understand... *Looks down at volt again and gulps, feeling ashamed of the hate he had held for him, he had tried to kill Bliss.... his beloved sister.. he couldn't easily forget or forgive that, she meant the world to him, he sighs and trots to the door hanging open and looks back* You tend to him and I will watch the door *speaks in a shakey voice, his legs trembling slightly as the cold and pain still lingers, smiles over at Bliss then turns back to the door* :( 

@@Commander Tangent, @@Skylar,

Re-restrain??? *She blinked at him as Skylar went to guard the door* I don't know how to use my magic remember? But... but I... *her horn started to flash suddenly making her look up towards it* I...I think it knows what I want to do... I just...hope it can...work... *she closed her eyes and placed her horn on Volt's head and let go all of her thoughts. As she focused hard, she didn't realize her cut had opened up again and was bleeding slightly. While she was in a deep trance... she was exposed helplessly.*

@Doc. Volt

*She slipped away from reality, floating into a sea of another mind...She twilred around for a moment in a dark abyss that was slowly glowing blue and yellow around her*

Volt... *she called out into his mind* It's me... Lightning Bliss... can you hear me...? I'm in a mind link with you... I want to help you... if you let me...

@@Lightning Bliss,

Volt was in a dark room, well, the correct word is just darkness, nothing around him

"where.. where am i? what happened?"

he looked at himself

"oh my god! my implants! my machines! are gone! i am myself again! my body!.. is.. is this a dream?"
"it is a trick, she wants to kill you, she almost did.. take her!"

"what?"

he turned, only to see himslef walking toward him, his wings were bat wings, red eyes and fangs.. long fangs

"beware! who are you!!?"

"youself idiot!, well, the best part of you"

Volt heard another voice, a sweet, calm and warm one

"Bliss..."

he saw a small light, it became stronger, he could see her horn

"Bliss? is.. is that you? am i dead?"

@@Doc. Volt,

Volt... is that you? *she emerged from the light that her horn was emitting, not noticing the other half of his personality just yet* It's me Volt, I'm here to help you! Don't be scared... we're in your mind... you've suffered a great deal of injury because... because your not yourself..

*She approached him, walking slowly, her wings folded and her mane blowing with the winds of his mind*

@@Commander Tangent, *!* Fuck! Seth why....no..I can't fall.

lcarus, Seth is hurt, but I have a feeling he's faking.

Why must everything bad happen to me, what did I do to be used by a vampire to try to kill a fellow alicorn and some others ponies. My father hasn't touched a pony and nether will I.

lcarus get ready.

@@Lightning Bliss,

"my mind??? what is this?? injury? what.. what happened? who is him? I just remmeber a strong pain.. first in my neck.. then in my face.. what. .. what is going on?"

he started shaking vilentely while stepping back from both Bliss and the other him

"i did nothing! i want to go home! i want to go away!!!"

"stop screaming like a foal idiot! get an hold of yourself and get her!"

"stop! shut up! i don't want to hear you! who are you?!? why are uo here? why am i here???"

Volt almost started crying

"Luna help me..." he sobbed

"you will not take him back!"

the bat pvolt said while stepping beetween Bliss and the scared Volt

• Brohoof 1

@@Doc. Volt,

*She stepped back realizing the vampire personality of Volt was trying to take over his mind*

Volt! Listen to me! You were attacked... by a Vampire, that Vampire was Seth! I don't know if he's a pure vampire or not, but for now that doesn't matter. What matters is that you take control of your mind...before the evil does so again!

*She lowered her horn down, stomping the ground in intimidation* I will defend myself from you Vampire Shadow... *she snorted at the evil vampire part of Volt* You won't have him back either...and you will not harm any pony while I'm still breathing! *She blindly charged at the Vampire volt, aiming at his heart* AHHHHHHH!!!!!

@@Lightning Bliss,

"what?.. did.. did i hurt somepony?.. no.. he did...and.. she.. she is trying to save me even if.. if i tried to kill her.."

"AHAHA FOAL LITTLE PRINCESS! I AM STRONGER THAN YOU! AND I HAVE WINGS TOO! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO? I WILL CRUSH YOU!"

the evil Volt said while opening his wings

"NO!"

Volt jumped on the bad side of himself blocking him and his wings

"NOW BLISS! TAKE HIM!"

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!"

@@Doc. Volt,

AHHHHHHHHHHHH *She lifted into the air, flapping her wings like a sparrow to give herself more speed as Volt held the evil personality of himself on target. She stabbed her horn directly into the vampire's chest, pinning herself right up against him.* I WONT LET YOU HURT ONE MORE SOUL!!! *She pressed her head, digging her horn deeper into the evil apperishion, crying as she did so knowing she was killing another form of life* LET HIM GO... RELEASE VOLT...AND NEVER COME BACK!

• Brohoof 1

AHHHH! *I fall to the ground*

Remember what lightwing said.

*Now Night strike them, killed them all*

lcarus...help...me please

I must fight the impulse to feed...no I'm not hungry. I will not kill my friends *magic from the necklace flows into me* AHH! it burns...somepony HELP!

@@Lightning Bliss,

"YOU... you.. won.. but.. this doesn't. end ..here.. more will.. arrive... you will.. all die.. screa...."

Volt let the other him steeping back, his hooves shaking, the dead body of the evil Volt disintegrated into tiny  black sprakles in the same moment it hitted the ground

"..is... is it over? Bliss... BLiss are you right??"

He runned toward the alicorn hugging her

"thank you.. thank you soo much Bliss.. i owe you my entire life.. and my freedom wich is even more important... thank you.. now i see HOW the alicorn magic can protect us.. we must not kill the body.. the carrier.. but the evil soul... there is still hope... thank you.. alicorn of Unity"
he softly said

"let's get out of here..."

the darkness slowly turned into light, light's everywhere

@@Doc. Volt,

*She smiled to Volt as the world of his mind seemed to be pulled away from her conciousness and a in a flash of light...the reality of their location came back to her eyes. She opened up to seeing Volt lying next to her, Wolfe screaming in pain...Skylar still guarding the door and Icarus still at the ready with his scythe*

@@Wolf Smith, @@Commander Tangent,

We...we did it Icarus... *she called over to him* I don't know how but...my magic was able to... somehow trigger Volt's need for freedom...we killed the evil vampire shadow within him...thats...that must be one of the ways to free our friends... I just... don't know if I can... *pants with exhaustion* dunno...if I can do it...again...*she looked up to Night Wolfe then, realizing he was trying to fight his hunger...before slipping back into the folds of sleep* just...need a rest...for a...momment- *she fell asleep next to Volt*

@@Lightning Bliss,

*He gasps and rushes over to her side, cradling her head in his arms gently and resting her head against his chest, a tear streamed down his cheek as he looked up at volt* W-what happened? :(  D-did she manage to get rid of the e-evil...? *Shakes her gently and bites his lip in fear as she doesn't wake up, he feels her warm breath against his chest and let out a sigh of relief, knowing she was just exhausted, he continued to sit with her and looked up at the rest of them* Volt may be saved... but theres still the wolf... 

@@Wolf Smith

*He looks up in shock as the dark alicorn screams out, he huddles closer to Bliss and backs away slightly, his mane and tail sparking up protectively*   W-what is happening.... this is some kind of vampire trick  :okiedokielokie: 

Edited by Skylar

@@Lightning Bliss, Help....me.....kill.....Seth

Now is your time to strike, go right ahead and bite the alicorn that killed Volt

No, I will not. Guys help me....Seth.....to powerful....barely..fighting...it. I can use my necklace it now burns me, to much good in it....help

*!* *wait chaotic magic maybe*

AHH! *lightning flows across my body*

What...is ...happening.

@@Lightning Bliss,

Volt woke up

"oh my.. this was the weirdest, scariest and most beautifull dream in my...oh hell I WASN'T!"

*looks around frantically*

"oh my god! Bliss!"

he tried to hug the sleeeping pony, but he noticed he had only one arm

"WHAT THE HAY! MY ARM! MY ROBOTIC ARM! DISINTEGRATED! "

"NEURONAL FUNCTION ENABLED, SYSTEM BACK UP ONLINE"

"SHUT UP!.. my face.. it burns... BLiss! Bliss are you allright? what.. what happened? please tell me i didn0t hurt anypony! please!"

(ooc ok guys :( :( this may be my last post for today :( i'm sorry )

• Brohoof 1

@@Wolf Smith

*He puts Lightning Bliss down behind him and jumps to his feet, snarling and charging up his electricity, he takes a step forward towards the black alicorn* *Looks over his shoulder at the unconscious Bliss then back to Night, he holds his wing tips together above his head, a strange humming noise begins to build as he charges energy for a fatal attack should the Alicorn turn, his body trembled and sweat dripped down his legs as he struggled to hold his attack*  Unghhh  >_>  Sorry.... friend.... I have no ... choice....  *Slowly begins pointing his wings down at the Alicorn, sparks begin to zap out from the white ball of pure energy, he pants and sweats profusely* 

@@Skylar, WAIT! If you kill me Seth wins, Bliss is sick and I'm the only other alicorn....just need to fight it.

Try...one..more time. *I put the necklace back on, cause me to fly back to the wall*

urg...ah...pain....must....fight it....please trust me I-

Now is your time Night, he's trying to kill you

I will not kill my friends and I will not be controlled. * I try to do chaotic magic, but back fires* Why can't I do magic!

Edited by Wolf Smith

*He lowers his wings in front of him and points them towards Wolf smith, his whole body trembles and shivers, sweat pours down his back dripping off his sides and running down his legs as he shakes, he knows he has to release the attack soon or he will burn himself out*  Gah.... *tries to focus as his legs tremble* Why should I trust you.... your one of them now... your already turning....  *Keeps glaring as he struggles to hold the energy, it begins to burn the tips of his wings making him whimper in pain* I wont let you have her.... I won't..... I - .... 

@@Doc. Volt,

"No you didnt Volt. You injury is from this" Icarus holds up a vial of Cosmic Rust, "Cosmic Rust. Nasty stuff from a different dimension as well. It's a pathogen that digests metal" Icarus said as he put it away.

"I hit you with a dose of it and it destroyed your robotic are, I used to much on accident, it was only meant to immobilize you" Icarus said.