private Vampires in Equestria

arkman575

@@Skylar,Don't you dare do it!

Do it. It won't hurt me or maybe just for a minute, but destroy the evil in me. Kill the vampire in me, DO IT!

Again do you ever shut up. Now I see why Nightmare hates you.

what did you say about my mother, oh you are dead. Now Bliss do it right through the heart, NOW!

@@Skylar, @@Wolf Smith, @@Commander Tangent, @@Doc. Volt,

*She blinks at Skylar then looks at Night Wolfe's unconcious body, then levitates the door to unlock*

Icarus in here! Volt come up here! QUICK! *she stood over on top of the vampire's body* ...Lightwing...said that right? But... *She lowers her horn, just so it was directly over the pony's heart* But...what if it kills... him? I don't know if this will work! I need help... Icarus! Do you know how I can use my magic to help Night Wolfe??? Do I just...shove my horn into him and hope for the best??? :(

@@Lightning Bliss, Bliss do it, I'm immortal I can't die! Free me from this pain in my heart, help free my soul, my life, and my mind.

Bliss don't do it and I'll make you my queen

Do 'you' ever shut up. Bliss just do it, I don't know how much more I can fight it. I don't want to loss my life and myself! *i begin to cry*

@@Wolf Smith,

*She shivered hearing both the voices echo in her head despite Night Wolfe was unconcious...She lifted her head up and braced for the reality of what she was about to do...*

Gah...ok...if you...mean it Night...FORGIVE ME!!! AHHHHHHHHH

*She threw herself back then flung her horn deep into his chest, pericing his heart instantly...Her horn ignited suddly by contact and reflex of coming to touch his heart...and bursted with a rainbow light, wrapping around his heart while making his open body extremities glow...*

AHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO YOU STUPID MARE *shouted the vampire shadow as it slowly began to disentergrate*

Gah...grrr...so...weak...*she could feel the powerful force of her alicorn magical heritage being sucked away as the healing process continued...but slowly and surely...she could sense Night Wolfe's mind regaining control...till finally with the last bit of strength she had...the Shadow of the Vampire vanished...*

It's...it's done... *she shook her head and dislodged her horn from his chest, falling over on the bed, too weak to get up* I'm tired now...really really...tired...

@@Lightning Bliss

Hasta La Vista Baby!

*I scream gaining control of my body* Oh Bliss that you, thankyouthanksyouthanksyou. *I run over and gives her a big huge*

I'm so sorry for what I've done to you. *I look around trying to find my necklace* Right, it broke. Darnit!

*I light my horn as magic leaves it and flows into Bliss* I'll give you power, light power not dark.

@@Lightning Bliss,@@Wolf Smith,

"is.. is this nightmare finally over? is.. is he free? ... are.. are we free from all of this? did we won?"

Volt said shaking, still a bit shocked by the magic of Bliss

"... i.. just want to go home and forget all about this.... everything but all of you.. friends.. and especially you Bliss... that saved not only me and Night.. but all of us.. i owe you my life.."

@@Doc. Volt, @@Wolf Smith, @Commander Tangent@Skylar

I...didn't know I could do it... *she said as the small ball of white energy was given to her by Night Wolfe, perking her up some but not by much*

I want to forget this nightmare too...but not before we bury...Seth...his body is still down there...*Tries to get up but still slips back down on the bed* Gah...*sobs* I'm a bit weak but...but I can help with the digging...and... *sobs feeling overwhelmed from the fear and sadness of this night*

@@Lightning Bliss,Shhhhhh, don't cry. *I lay a wing over her* I'm sure Seth is off in a better place. I don't know how much more I can thank you, but without you here we could all be dead.

A true princess will do anything for her people and you did that today.

For a small alicorn you have a lot of power locked away and today you unlocked some. I think we all did today.

@@Doc. Volt, We all owe her our lives.

@@Lightning Bliss,

"i will dig it.. well at least i will try.." raises the part of his arm remaining

"damn it.. i just need to reach my home.. but it is so far away.. i think i can do it the same.. you should just sit and relax Bliss.. you did the impossible possible... you just need to rest now" smiled Volt looking at the mare

*Sighs and trots out of the room* Don't worry I can deal with seths body, I'll leave you in good company   *Looks back over his shoulder at her before leaving to walk down the hall way towards the wolf, his whole body felt heavy and totally drained, the pain crept back through him but he shrugged it off and knelt down besides the body of the wolf, he stared at it not knowing what to do, tears streamed down his cheeks and he closes his eyes*  

@@Skylar,

*She smiled gently to her brother and watched him leave then turned to Night Wolfe and Icarus and Volt*

@@Doc. Volt, @@Wolf Smith,

Well...then... that's that then... *She sniffed* And I may be a unwantedly a princess...but even if I weren't... I'd of done what I could to help my friends. *She smiled to the three stallions* But... think I'm gonna rest now...*tucks herself into the covers* maybe one of you could help Skylar? He's been through so much already... Infact as soon as Seth is buried, can you tell him to come back up here and stay with me... I just feel better knowing he's here. But having you all here too makes me feel better... *She smiled and yawed heavily as her eyes got heavy*

@@Lightning Bliss, I'll do it. *I teleport to@@Skylar,.* Here I take him. *I pick Seth off of him and out him on my back* We've been through a lot, Dark is going to be so worried about me.

I get to go home and say "I was turned into a vampire" best trip ever. *I walk outside and put up a bubble shield to keep the cold off* 

Come on slow poke *I call to the other pony

Edited by Wolf Smith

@@Wolf Smith,

*He sighs heavily, hanging his head down as he walks, feeling totally dejected and sad, he trots out into the snow ignoring the cold and follows the alicorn as he carries seths body outside, he looks up at the lifeless wolfs body hanging over the alicorns back and sobs* :(  

*Hangs his head down again and fights back tears*  

@@Skylar, @@Lightning Bliss, @@Wolf Smith,

"don't even ask princess, i'll help Skilar, or would you prefer me to stay here? i think i will be more usefull to Skilar.. i hope.. in all of this.. i did nohing good. .and i almost killed you.. :( i am sorry princess... sorry again.." Volt said turning and slowly limping behind Skilar

"come on friend.." he said looking at his tears "i know.. he . he was a good wolf.. but now he is in a better place.. this nightmare is over... sigh i wish .. i wish he was sill alive... i wish i could erase all of this.. :("

@@Doc. Volt,

*He looks back with tears steaming down his face but doesn't respond, instead he hangs his head down again, staring at the snow beneath his hooves, he felt like just lying down in the snow and sleeping, feeling totally fed up, it was all getting to much for him to bare* :(  

@@Doc. Volt,

*She reaches out to Volt and tries to say "it's not your fault..." but sleep gave way to her once again and her arm slumped back down on the bed..."It will all be better in the morning..." she told herself as she fell deeper and deeper into a peaceful sleep, feeling more then ever in deserving it*

@@Wolf Smith, @@Lightning Bliss, @@Skylar, @@Doc. Volt,

Seth kept staring at his body, knowing it was over. He still wanted to see his last moment on this land, so when NIght took the body, he fallowed in suit. As his presence drifted out into the icy plane, he began to remember his life, going over the days of war, the days of peace, and everything in between. He had a blessed life. He knew that much, and now this was his end. He was in the final stage of life: the passing point into the realm of eternity. For once in his life, he accepted death a an equal, knowing he was ready.

@@Skylar, @@arkman575,

"Skilar.." Volt whispered " Skilar.. go back to Bliss... she needs you ok? you can't go on like this... go back to her... i will help night...you look like you are going to pass out too..." he said while crossing his patch and stopping in fron of him

"seriusly friend... you don't need to do this :( "

@@Doc. Volt

*He looks up and tries to push past weakly, but gets stopped, he stands on the spot shivering and sobbing* Nah.... shes fine without me.... *Sways on the spot and staggers a little* It's my fault hes dead.... he could have a family and.... oh god....  *He breaks down sobbing and lies in the snow, ignoring the cold biting at his under side* :( 

*We reach the spot and I begin to dig a hole, Seth still on my back*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7IbQyG9PL4

*I being to cry as I lower his body into the hole* Seth I don't care if you hated me or my father, I just know you're in a better place. May Celestia and Luna help you out. Me, Bliss, all of us forgives you for what you did.

*I cover up the hole and turn around and head back to the house*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjCre83iPjE

Edited by Wolf Smith

@@Skylar,

"ok listen friend.. it was not your fault, watch my lips.. IT. WAS. NOT. YOUR. FAULT. ok? do you got this? come on.. you don't belong in this place of sadness... you did nothing wrong and you don't deserve this... "

he said trying to get him on his back

"don't reply and don't fight back, i am  carring you back to your sister in law"

@@Skylar, Come on. Volt...we....did...it. *I lay down and look around and found my broken necklace*

I can fix this. *I fix the necklace and put it back on, feeling the magic enter me*

So much better. *I walk into my room and pull out another necklace and walk back into Bliss's room*

@@Lightning Bliss, Dark, gave me this, it's Celestia's necklace. I don't need, but I think you do. *I lay it near you and leave* 

@@Doc. Volt,

*He struggles and whimpers as he gets slung onto his back, grunting in pain*  Just leave me out here with seth.... I .... I .... *he flicks open his medallion and cries, burying his face in the mane of volt as everything overwhelms him, he breaks down and shudders as he sobs and gets carried back inside* :( 

@@arkman575,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zLqso8cBy0

*She entered a dream...where it was full of regret and sorrow...Images flashed back and forth of the night they all experienced... She remembered the fear of the wolf threatening her life, she remember how Volt and Night Wolfe had a lust for her blood...her friends risking their lives to save her...But as she felt she could take no more of the flashes... She recalled when she tried to leave the cabin...how she ran into Seth as she did so...freezing and cold in the storm and blizzard... How he was so sweet to her and helped her inside along with Volt and Icarus. She remembered then it was he who kept her company, using his body as her own pillow, keeping her safe...up till Skylar came in in just as bad of shape as he did...

I didn't...even get to say good bye... :( *

• Brohoof 1