private Vampires in Equestria

arkman575

@@Doc. Volt@Lightning Bliss

She takes a sip of coffee before speaking again

"I can see in your eye a lot of anger,and i understand it,but let him be alive,and let the justice to punish him without yoir intervention"

She looks again at Lightning Bliss

"At least say thanks that she's alive...now the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens"

@@Lightwing2,

(ooc: to mention somepont just hilgtlight some words of his post and wait a second to a small small window to pop up with three buttons, quote, mention, report, click on mention there)

"how can you see anger in my only eye? i have anger in my heart since years.. no i am fine.. i just hate those kind of ponies and their way to act... anyway.. i was here to relax."

he sits on a chair and starts looking at the roof

"luckily i don't have to sleep much with the implant.. why are we all here? it can't be a coincidence."

@@Doc. Volt

(ooc:i know,but i'm writing on a mobile,so i can't do that)

"I thinked the same...it can't be a coincidence that we're all here,and watching that they're two keys more at the main door,there's going to be at least 2 more ponies..."

"But...i don't know even why i'm defending him...but he remembers me someone i've met on the past...

But his name was Dreamspace..."

@@Doc. Volt, @@Lightwing2, @arkman575

*She slept deeply but could hear some friendly voices in the background mention her name but not much else as she drifted off to dream land. She felt a soft, furry pillow snuggled up against her, though it smelled of dog...She didn't seem to mind though, rather embrace the fact it was much warmer then the couch itself, and snuggled up to Seth for more warmth unknowningly.

Not more then a few moments after drifting into a deep sleep...her back legs began to flinch and flicker, in reaction to her dreaming...but it wasn't a dream...to her it felt like flashes. She could see green eyes in the darkness of her mind, glaring at her lustfully, and hungrily...then a pair of sharp long fangs would emerge with the eyes...She could hear laughter coming from...so evil...so cruel...so powerful...Her alicorn magic was warning her, though she didn't understand it at all.*

Mmm...*her closed eyes flickered with fear at the flashes that seemed to be torturing her* ...go away...evil...no...Please...leave me alone... *after a few moments of twitching and kicking, she settled back down on Seth, enjoying the warmth once again*

@@Lightning Bliss,

Seth woke up to some rustling on his chest. He opened his eyes to see Bliss snuggling into his. She looked as if she was having a nightmare. Feeling the need to comfort her, the wolf draped his arm over her, bringing her into a warm embrace. He didn't know what it was, but he felt that he needed to comfort her through what she was dealing with.

@@Lightwing2, @@Lightning Bliss, @@arkman575,

Volt felt asleep, his eye closed in a dream, the other one with the diaphragm closed in an esagon.. it wasn't a nice dream... memories of ponies, experiments, darkness, loliness and pain, much pain, both of others and his.. then some green eyes wondering in the night

"i will kill him.. no you will not, stop, look at what your thirst for blood turned me into!"

*He shields his eyes with one hoof as he flies over the northern mountains, since has was one of the strongest flyers in the northern expedition team (a group of ponies dedicated to searching for lost ponies who were brave / foolish enough to venture past the northern borders without proper preparation or even without companions). He grunts and ties his leather jacket around him tighter though it did very little to keep the biting wind out, his whole body shivered and his lips were beginning to turn blue, his teeth chattered. He had got reports that there was a missing stallion out in the northern wilderness... but as he flew on he was more and more convinced it was another prank, some ponies found it funny handing in false reports since the team always had to check out each one*

*His whole body shudders as he struggles to fly on against the increasing strength of the blizzard, the snowflakes whipped sideways in the gale force wind stinging against his face and eyes as he proceeded further into the mountains. Mutters to himself through chattering teeth* I hate this job...... I know Callette hates it too.... shes a-always worried *Sneezes* Sick e-every time I g-go out.... l-luckily once.... I-i've finished this job t-today we will h-have enough bits to.... last us for a l-long while.... *Squints as he peers all around him searching for the reported stallion, but he was nowhere to be seen. The blizzard was growing stronger by the second and he could feel himself growing weaker and weaker, his wings beat less frequently instinctively trying to save energy, his eyes and ears dropped a little and he dropped a few feet before shaking his head, regaining himself* Ughhhhh  -_-   

*He flew on for roughly twenty more minutes, growing weaker by the second. Fear began to claw at him, tightening in his chest as he realized he was totally lost, as he fluttered down and landed in the snow his body convulsed, he coughed spraying out droplets of blood, he stared down in shock.... he knew he couldn't last long in his condition. Sobbing a little he walks through the trees and up a worn half obscured path, each step was becoming harder, each breath becoming more shallow and ragged.... he clutched at the medallion on his chest and shook violently as he spoke* C-cal... Keep g-g-going for... C-cal..... 

*Vaguely through his dimming vision he could see lights up ahead shining out from a large wooden cabin, smoke rose from the Chimney accompanied by the usual aroma of burning wood. His eyes opened wide suddenly full of hope, he tripped and sobbed as he stumbled on, his legs barely able to keep his weight, the coughing becoming more frequent and ferocious. He staggered up the path, as he reached the large wooden door he weakly banged on it a few times before sliding down it, crumpling to a heap on the floor shivering and sobbing, his ragged breaths coming out in small clouds in front of him* :(       

@@Skylar,

"WHO IS THERE??" Volt woke up, he took off from the cahir  and litteraly found himself poiting his opened and loaded hoof toward the opne door

"damn nightmares.. make me overreact.."

Volt closed his hoof-weapon and flown toward the pony on the ground, closing the door

"ehi friend, are you all right? what the tartarus are you doing out there with this snow storm? Celestia you are an ice piece... let me help you, there is a fireplace here... are you all right?"

@@Skylar

Seth was startled by Volt's sudden appearance and the knock at the door.

"Volt. Who is it?" He asked. When he saw the renal body of another pony, his adrenalin spiked up. The wolf slowly moved away from Bliss before going over to the downed equine. He have him a look over and noticed the blood at his mouth.

"Volt, wake your friend and tell him we have another pony who needs care now. If you have any medical skill, we will need yo too." He yelled, looking back to the pony. 'What is it with ponies and snow this week?' He thought.

@Doc. Volt

*He collapses down at the fireplace, barely conscious still cough up small amounts of blood, his lips were deep blue and his whole body shivered and convulsed terribly, he sobbed as he very weakly reached out to the fireplace, trying desperately to keep warm, he managed to mutter* Member.... Northern weather te..... *coughs and sobs, shuddering all over* Was searching for.... for .... *Coughs a few times and cries, his whole body feeling like it was strangely on fire, his legs twitching randomly, parts of his wings totally frozen* :( 

*I stand in my room thinking to myself*

*What is happening to me my taste....it's different.*

*I walk out of my room and walk down stairs, eyes still glowing*

Hello, is anypony awake? What's with the new pony? *I take a seat in a chair*

Well hello, name's Night Wolfe, son of chaos and nightmares. Don't worry I won't bite

@@arkman575,@@Skylar,

"of course!"

Volt turned and with after a big breath he shouted

"ICARUS! MOVE YOUR BUCKING FLANK OVER HERE! AND TAKE YOUR DRUGS TOO!!! MOVE DAMN IT!!!"

Volt turned to Seth

"He need an adrenalice shoot now, to make her heart pump at an higher speed, frostbite and hypothermia"

Volt pushed a small button over hie right eye

"Blood pressure, 90 mm Hg maximum, 68 minimum, saturation at 94%.. he need medical aid and soon.... friend.. you are an idiot for going out with this weather, pray Celestia that we don't have to anputate your wings or worst, just look at me"

"Seth, i need blankets and clothes, fill them with hot hot water, then call Icarus, he surely will have some adrenaline, bring more wood to the fireplace please"

(ooc lol XD bringing my paramedic stuff into a roleplay? nice XD)

Edited by Doc. Volt

@@Doc. Volt,

*He whines and sobs hearing the part about his wings, he coughs and splutters, peppering the blue pegasus fur with blood* N-No.... not my wing..... not the.... *Closes his eyes and sobs, burying his head into the pegasus fur, not even aware that there was anyone else in the room, he didn't care who he was, his survival instinct took over and he cuddled as close as he could to the pegasus, sobbing and shivering*  :( 

@@Doc. Volt, @@Wolf Smith, @@Skylar, @@arkman575,

*She groaned feeling her pillow move abruptly...the cold chill from the flash of the open door also forced her eyes to open slowly. She was a bit grateful to be awake, the flashes of the evil green eyes were startling to her*

Was just a dream...*she muttered to herself before realizing what all the commotion was about. She turned then seeing Volt shouting up the stairs after Icarus, and Seth cuddling up against a familiar white stallion* Sk-Skylar? *She blinked, her eyes still foggy from the abrupt hyperthermia she experienced* Is...is that you?? Skylar? Lil'bro? Friend?? *she fell off the couch in attempt to reach him, weakly crawling on her hooves and belly*

Omg...Skylar...its...its you??? What you doing out here? *She noticed his wings were covered with ice. His muzzle seem stained with blood and his breathing was gurgled* OH MY GODS....*she shrieked in panic as she felt their life link then, he was slipping from the cold and infection* SOMEPONY DO SOMETHING!!! PLEASE...SOMEPONY!!! *she shrieked at everyone in the cabin while she snuggled into Skylar, sharing what little warmth she had not caring she was putting herself at risk*

*Abruptly her ears flicked hearing Night Wolfe emerge from his room...She made eye contact with him, noticing almost immediatly his eyes were glowing....that evil green...like from her nightmares...*

Seth...*she pressed herself fearingly against the wolf, pulling Skylar next to her while doing so...coughing and sneezing* Look...look at Night Wolfe...something's wrong...I'm...I'm afraid... :(

@@Lightning Bliss

*He opens his eyes and looks into the familiar Cyan eyes in front of him, full of tears, he vaguely hears her shriek out his name through his haze. Nuzzles into her and sobs out, fighting to stay away, nuzzling under her chin he mutters* Blissy..... Sis.... W-what are y-ou doing.....h-here....... I.... *He coughs and convulses, clutching his sides with his face screwed up in agony, he nuzzles her pleadingly, seeing his beloved sisterly pony again filled him with a small amount of strength but he could feel her weakness as well, knowing she was in danger, he groans trying to speak but the words catch in his throat as he coughs again* :( 

@@Skylar,@@Lightning Bliss,

"Bliss! please! your agaitation doesn't make this easier! i am sorry!.. come on friend, hold on"

Volt said hugging as he could the white pegasus

"so your name is Skylar, nice name, come on buddy, stay strong for me and Bliss here... you are safe now.. maybe we will save your wings too.."

he turned to Bliss

"sorry madam, we need warm clothes, and especially warm and highly energetic beverages, Chocolate should work, also we need to briing the blood pressure to an higher level or the saturation of oxigen in the blood will become even lower"

Volt opened his left hoof and setted the power to the lower energy level

"sorry, this will pinch all over your body.. it is supposed to be a weapon but at this energy level will just heat you.. sorry.. is the only way" he then activated the gauss cannon above the pegasus, going up and down his body for a while

@@Doc. Volt,

*He yelps out feeling the energy run through his body, making him splutter and cough even more, he kicked his legs weakly and clutched on to lightning bliss, nudging her a few times and whimpering, he wasn't sure if whatever the pegasus was doing would help, all he was aware of was the strange painful feeling running through his body* :(  

@@Doc. Volt, @@Skylar, @@arkman575,

I'm..nnn-not leaving him...but... *she looked at her legs, realizing they were still shivering in reaction at feeling both her own coldness, as well as Skylar's pain from Volt's treatment. She knew that part of her shivering was a good sign that her body was responding to her being cold and trying to warm itself, but her legs felt too weak to bare her weight to go grab warm clothes or blankets* I'll...I'll share my body heat with him...and...and... *she darted an eye worryingly at the green eyed Night Wolfe, then to Seth, then back to Volt* I'll...try to stay calm...

*She pressed herself up under Skylar's back, so that he was leaning up against her and wrapped a wing around him while Volt got to work*

*Ah crap!! I jump out of my chair a run over to the new pony, eyes still glowing* Lcaruse, use my necklace (sorry if I spelled it wrong on mobile) That necklace has a lot of power in it. *think back to when I need to help twilight...urg that was a pain in the butt. Kill me*

@@Doc. Volt,@Skylar

"This is the end,if Icarus doesn't come,we'll have to do that for ourselves!!"

She runs as fast as he can to find Icarus's bag...but before picking it

"Where's Icarus?...no,that's not the time to think on that!that pony need the medicines on this bag now!!"

She runs as fast as she can with the bag to aid the pony

"Ok!!!!I have the things!!!What we need???"

@@Skylar, @@Lightning Bliss,

"at least the temperature is constant now.. sorry Skylar if it hurted.. yes Bliss, you should stay close to him, at least this will mantein the temperature.. and only Celestia know how much helps looking at a friendly face when you are sick.. "

Volt walked to the other side to letting Bliss hug his friend

"you will make it friend... you were lucky.. somehow... "

Volt was willing to hug the freezed stallion, he hated to see pain again after what he did.. but he just coduln't

"sorry.. if i am scarry... if you want i will let you..... "

@@Skylar,

Icarus rushed to the wounded pony. And pulled out his medical bag.

"You, Skylar, you OK, can you tell me what is wrong?" ICarus asked the pony.  For some reason he recognized the pony, but could not put a hoof on it. None the less he opned his medical bag and began to unpack equipment. 

@@Commander Tangent, @@Doc. Volt, @@Lightwing2, @@Skylar,

*Sneezes*

Gah...

*Shivers*

He'ss....he's was out there...Icarus... But Doctor Volt...used his weapon to help heat him up....i'm using...myy body...heat *tries to keep her shivering undercontrol but her eyes were fading in and out, one out of fear...the other out of being cold still. The fear that Night Wolfe was still there...standing over them with his eyes glowing...made her uneasy*

*She looked back to Icarus, then back to Wolfe...as if she were trying to tell him secretly with her eyes "something is wrong...look at Night Wolfe..."*

*He cuddles into Lightning Bliss, crying and sobbing as the pain faded away a little, he was still far to weak to move though his wings began to unfurl as they warmed up, his lips turned back to normal color a little but he still shivered and trembled terribly, he tried to speak but again his words caught in his throat, instead replaced by a ragged gasp he muttered, crying in fear as much as pain* P-please... no magic... Please.... *He looked up full of panic at the strange dark pony, cuddling more into bliss, he noticed her fading in and out, he nudged into with all his strength, resting his snout against hers* B-blissy..... d-dont... r....risk yourself..... don..... *winces in pain, desperately cuddling into her* :(