open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Shadow heard Thorn "Do i really look like a guy with a plan?" he asked.

"I may not be able to harm you, but I know someone who can. You're afraid of him." Alten summoned another set of swords. "I'll find a way, you'll slip eventually"

yesa.png

"No....I don't plan anything....I just do things.....The police station had a plan to interrogate me and look where that got them." he said with a laugh. "He looked at alten. "And who am i afraid of? i actually don't know really...." he asked

Edited by ShadowCloud

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

"Police station...?" Thorn grew angry as he transformed. His whole body and outfit went black, and his eyes went white. "You're responsible for that, aren't you?" He said in a menacing voice. "Do you know how many officers died because of your actions?"

Edited by NeverNeverland

post-493-0-60588000-1357490407.png

"No....I don't plan anything....I just do things.....The police station had a plan to interrogate me and look where that got them." he said with a laugh. "He looked at alten. "And who am i afraid of? i actually don't know really...." he asked

"The last link to your past. He makes you weak... He can kill you." Alten smirked. He turned to thorn, "I'll need your assistance, sneaky one" Edited by Power Ten

yesa.png

Shadow had a smirk "The guy shot me in the interrogation room for nothing." he said "Police brutality legalized. I couldn't let him get off scott free for shooting me."

(are you talking about real ten?)

Edited by ShadowCloud

"You think I don't know that?!" Thorn answered. "Yeah, it's unlawful and I don't like it either. However, I can't do anything about it! But it doesn't give you a right to shoot one of my acquaintances!"

That last remark caused every fibre of Thorn's body to want to smash Shadow's face in. But he didn't move from his position. "It's people like you that are making our jobs harder to deal with..."

Alten unleashed a shockwave to shut the two up. "You're wasting your time with Shadow, he cant be defeated by conventional means! I'm giving you the chance to avenge your friend!" He yelled at thorn

yesa.png

He looked back between the two, weighing his options between fighting the man and teaming up with the lightning user. He sighed and asked. "At least tell me this... what were you doing to get the attention of the 4th Squadron?"

Don't attack... don't attack... don't at-

"Fuck it." Thorn growled as he charged at Shadow, going against everything he was taught for the sake of satisfying his anger.

Edited by NeverNeverland

Shadow had a crazy smile as he charged him. Before thorn could reach him he teleported next to Thorn and sent a magically enhanced punch at his face.

"Nothing you can do to me matters you know that right?" he asked.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Don't attack... don't attack... don't at- "Fuck it." Thorn growled as he charged at Shadow, going against everything he was taught for the sake of satisfying his anger.

Quick as a flash, Alten intercepted Thorn. "i'm not letting you make that mistake" Alten flew thorn away from the park

yesa.png

Shadow's fist missed because of Alten grabbing thorn out of the way "Dratz, i was hoping to destroy him....." he said dissapointed.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Feeling the punch connect, Thorn was launched away, unsuspecting the hit to be that hard. He retaliating, falling into the shadow near a tree, only to appear behind Shadow digging his claws into his head and smashing it on the concrete.

Thorn noticed what Alten was doing, as he was lifted away from the park. "What are you doing?! You are interfering with an officers work!"

Edited by NeverNeverland

Shadow looked at them "Well that you did not attack....sad..." he said

(GHA!!!!!)

Edited by ShadowCloud

Feeling the punch connect, Thorn was launched away, unsuspecting the hit to be that hard. He retaliating, falling into the shadow near a tree, only to appear behind Shadow digging his claws into his head and smashing it on the concrete. Thorn noticed what Alten was doing. "What are you doing?! You are interfering with an officers work!"

"Live to fight another day. We have to get back to Ten now! he's our only shot at beating Shadow." Alten sped towards the base where he had last seen Ten.

yesa.png

Shadow had a wicked smile on as he fell to dust.

Shadow walked out to where ten was in the base "Hey Ten......" he said sadly as he sat down in a chair close to him.

-

Fire brung the kid to the very lower and concealed level of the base.

Edited by ShadowCloud