open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Shadow walked in and saw Ten. He walked up to him. "Uh....You okay Ten?" he asked "Fuck if i'm not shadow i should not know his name yet." He then noticed something else. He was still wearing his ear peircings. "He is going to know now...."

-

Fire looked at him "Well....." was all he said

Edited by ShadowCloud

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

"Outside...." he said simply "Well, i haven't changed with the cloaking still" he said laughing.

-

Fire looked at him "Sure" he said.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Hopping down from the roof, he grabbed David's hand, who was immediately freaked by this new stranger, wearing these strange garments. He began walking away, but turned back toward the man for a second.

"Think twice before doing this next time." He snapped at Fire before continuing to walk away.

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

And stuff.

Alten smirked, "consider it a favor that I didn't take all the hair I wanted in your sleep"

Ten frowned, "shadow... I did some pretty crazy shit not more than 5 minutes ago, and you're already laughing about it?"

yesa.png

"I asked you to stab me though" he said "Only reason i'm hiding myself is because in my dieing moments i got "im leaving, i cant stand to be in the same room as him" he said repating Rain's words "That crushed my soul entirely" he said sadly.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Ghost smirked. Looks like that problem solved itself...

After walking a safe enough distance from the house and the strange man, David pulled his hand away from the strange man in the robes.

"Ok! Who are you? Why did that man take me prisoner? What the hell are you wearing? Wha-" David was silenced by Ghost clasping his hand around his mouth.

"Alright." The man confessed. "I think it's time I start answering some questions..." He lowered himself to David's level. "I'm..." Ghost started, as he pulled his hood off. "... an Assassin..."

And stuff.

he looked at alten "You know if you take my powers you die right? it will kill you instantly." he looked back at Ten "Lets just hope Rain dose not find out......"

Plague nodded his head.

"I suppose you're right. First the thing after our fight in the city, now this...."

Plague flicked his tongue out in interest at the atmosphere.

"Looks like it's going to rain... Say, didn't you have a girl- wait, nevermind..."

"Do you know how i died yet?" he asked "I kind of got Ten to stab me so i could revive her....." he said.

"Well then, I hope you know what you're dealing with when it comes to symbiotes. They can very much become the next thing that forces you to do evil..."

Plague looked up in confusion.

"#My ripped off sense is tingling...."

Night hawk got in the van with doc and they drove off

Night hawk spoke "doc, what happened?"

"what do you mean?"

"there used to be a clear hero and a clear villain, now everything is all grey"

"well buddy, I guess the times are changing, things aren't the way they used to be"

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

Feeling frustrated about the given circumstances, Thorn can only think of one thing that could probably get him out of his slum. Getting out of the house. He slowly rose from the couch, even though he was only sitting on it for a few minutes, and got his gear on. With his sweater and bandana with him, he quickly left the home and was back on the street.

But like any Cop with a sense of curiousity, he had a plan in mind. Returning to the warehouse that he previous saw when trailing Ghost.

post-493-0-60588000-1357490407.png