Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Shadow sighed and began to walk away, he saw night and began to walk to him "Hello! it seems that my revenge was interupted by you two, and i was having a good time making up for the kids that Weiss slaughtered!" he said grinning

Toothless's ears perked up, and twitched while Hiccup was hugging him. He then pulled away, and listened in using his keen sense of hearing.

"What'cha got Toothless?"

The night-black dragon then turned behind him, where someone in an outfit and cloak was sitting on the exact same building as he was, sitting on the ledge on the opposite side of the skyscraper. The character was a female, her dark cloak slightly wavering in the wind like a royal flag. Toothless then turned toward Hiccup, motioning toward the female.

"What? You want me to talk to her?" He whispered, maybe a little too loud.

The dragon nodded.

"Are you crazy?!?"

The dragon then emitted a low growl.

Hiccup scoffed. "Fine then..."

He then awkwardly stood up, instantly regretting agreeing to his dragon. He slowly made his way over, and tried to strike a conversation.

"Uh... Hi there."

*Sasha looked up and saw him.* "Hello."

Shadow dodged it "Why do you insist on attacking? i havent even punched you yet!" he said laughing "At least there was about 7 people that survived that building getting torn down..." he said

"What do i want? HAH! What do you want from me?" he said "I was having a good time robbing a bank! and then Weiss walked in and killed 4 people! and i diddent even hurt any of the people at the bank!" he said laughing

"Allthough there will be some info you will want from me at the end of this day" he said a smile sprouting on his face.

Shadow began to laugh "Oh you will see....that is it may come crumbling down on you if you do not capture me by the end of this day!" he said still laughing

It hit shadow in the leg "God man! that actually hurt a bit!" he said laughing "Well you may capture me and about.." he looked at the rubble "seven other people today..." he said.

Shadow ripped the tazer out of him and threw it to the ground "Jesus man i was not even attacking you." he said angrily "You asked what i want? Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." he said with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

"well then look at it this way, im the hero, your the villain, therefore, i must stop you from doing anything harmful to any body, so im not leaving, until you are in the back of a cop car" Night Hawk reloaded his shotgun

Shadow smirked "What do you think I did when you all were having that big fight in the ally, huh? fo you think I just captured the people and robbed a few places? No....no, I had alot of free time because of it and I made the best of it!" he said smugly.

Night Hawk shot a net shell, ensaring shadow, then shot a taser round at him, he clicked a button on his arm, which called the cops, he picked up the net and walked to the street

"i have more important things to deal with, the cops will be here soon to pick you up"

Shadow began to laugh more intensely "The only important thing you will deal with is me, and what will happen, and how you can find out how to stop it." he laughed. "But if you will insist I will be waiting!" he snickered.

a cop car pulled up and night hawk threw shadow in

"hes hiding something, interigate the hell out of him, use any means necessary"

the cop nodded and drove twords the station

I need to find Weiss, she is probably some where on the rooftops

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"shut up" the cop yelled "the interrogator is going to have fun with you" the other cop said

(going to bed)