open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"#You killed my lunch!" the symbiote hissed as it bit Shadow's face.

(He's not swallowing them right now, he's kind of doing a more snakelike routine of constricting and then eating. He's in his slithery mode right now)

"Here I am!" Corrosion said as he turned Terigowa's face towards his. He sprayed him with a stream of acid before he picked him up and threw him through a wall.

_

"Good work Corrosion..."

Terigowas looked fine but his suit was nearly dissolved gone

"now I'm angry!" terigowa morphed into a 50ft dragon

"RAAAAOOOORRR"

He floated up into the sky and shot a ring of fire around plague and corrosion, trapping them

A tendril shot out of shadows back smashing Plague away. Another pulled him out of the fireballs path before it could hit him.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Kill-O-Watt sat up from his Techno Chair & walked towards the chamber. His folded his arms behind his back

"Release him." 2 Mechanical arms came down & placed a collar around him. The man got up from his seat & stood there. The chamber doors opened & 2 Wonder Tech agents grabbed hold of the man & lead him towards the portal. Soon they gave him some Sweaters & jeans for disguise. Although his eyes were Red & Black as if he was a demon. Kill-O-Watt stood besides the portal.

"Y-Y-Your objective is to Search & Capture the one called Weiss. See`s too much of a threat & we need her out of the way."

The man only listened. As he walked through the portal & into the city.

*Anarchy was standing in the middle of the street. She was confused because so much was going on.* "Th'hell?" *She mumbled. She then noticed a plume of fire jetting at her and jumped outof the way.* "This is madness!" *She shouted.*

(Lol, sorry guys, I was giving my friends and I rides home from scool.)

"Madness? This is Sparta!!" Corrosion yelled as he kicked Shadow mid swing.

The two symbiotes regrouped and stuck the yakuza to a wall.

<Save them for later...>

_

"Now do you believe us?" Plague growled as he pointed towards Shadow.

Edited by Kreinbahthur

3 yakuza approached anarchy, weapons drawn

*Anarchy looked at them.* "You guys need something?" *She pointed her staff at them.*"Youd better not try anything, I have a bit of an..... Explosive personality." *She started laughing at that.*

(don't forget terigowa is floating in the air)

He roared he slapped plague with his tail, sending him flying

The yakuza dashed at anarchy and attempted to slash her

Plague landed on the ground with a thud.

"Ow.... I hate overly large enemies..."

"#Should we give him the Banner treatment?"

"... HELL YES!"

Plague looked up at the dragon and shouted.

"Hey Terigowa, I used to have you as a pet! Fed you mice once a week and kept your terraium nice and clean!"