Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning 1x1 Roleplay: Looking to test out a new character

TheLineTrotter

Quite plainly,I recently came up with a new OC and I am hoping to try him about a bit before I put him into a bigger role-play. You know, wrinkle out any problems and iron out his character. He's a Zebra, which I think if pretty unique as I am yet to actually see another person on here with a Zebra character. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nassir-r5858

Here's the character. As I said, he's still a work in process, so I still need to iron him out abit. I think he could work in a variety of role-plays, as I can think of reasons why he would be outside of the Zebra homelands and could make an interesting 'fish out of water story', or if it were to be a more action based RP, a pony could come to the Zebra lands. Regardless, im very open to ideas and Id greatly appreciate someone deciding to help me with this and I hope we can come up with a good idea we will both enjoy. 

Quite plainly,I recently came up with a new OC and I am hoping to try him about a bit before I put him into a bigger role-play. You know, wrinkle out any problems and iron out his character. He's a Zebra, which I think if pretty unique as I am yet to actually see another person on here with a Zebra character. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nassir-r5858

Here's the character. As I said, he's still a work in process, so I still need to iron him out abit. I think he could work in a variety of role-plays, as I can think of reasons why he would be outside of the Zebra homelands and could make an interesting 'fish out of water story', or if it were to be a more action based RP, a pony could come to the Zebra lands. Regardless, im very open to ideas and Id greatly appreciate someone deciding to help me with this and I hope we can come up with a good idea we will both enjoy.

I'd be up for this maybe Blaze link in my signature

@,

Eh, i'm not a huge fan of alicorns personally. Sorry, mate.  

@@Delernil,

Do you have any ideas in mind for the roleplay, than? Your character seems fine.

Traveller could go to the Zebra lands. I usually give him jobs like a courier so that might work.

@@Delernil,

I figured that was the sort of idea you'd go for, based on your character's profile.

Out of curiosity, how long of replies can I expect from you?  I consider myself fairly literate, myself.

It depends. I rarely use filler, and most of my replied range from 250-300 words, though I've done 2 paragraphs.

Well, that sounds perfect, than! Now just sort of need to iron out the basis of the story than.

Oh, anyone still reading this who is also interested in a roleplay with me, even though I have accepted one person, im willing to take on another RP.

Sounds perfect! Do you have a problem with being the one starting the RP?

Sorry, I'll post it tomorrow, I promise :3! I'm tired today so I'm gonna make a post or two then go to bed. I promise I'll make it tomorrow.