Gay ponies in equestria?

jaime_lion

I do like Soarin' X Rainbow Dash as a straight ship the most, but I also like Soarin' X Big Mac, (Even though he's shown to be somewhat attracted to Cheerilee) and Soarin' X Braeburn. How original, I know   :P Hmm, I also like Bon Bon X Lyra, Octavia X Vinyl Scratch and sometimes Shining Armor X *insertmalecharacter* here is good, but then I realize he has a wife.

But if I really had to get down and dirty with the gay ponies in Equestria, I would say:

Braeburn
Soarin' (50/50 on this one)
Hoity Toity
Photo Finish (bi)
Vinyl Scratch (bi)

For some reason I can't think of a mare that would be homosexual  :wacko: 

I like to think of all of the Mane Six as straight, and not in any relationships with each other, but with any background characters, it's fair game :muffins:

Edited by Modphase

Well there are over hundreds of thousands of species on our planet that homosexuality is regularly being performed between them; no surprize if that included any equestrian species.

I can imagine Big Mac being gay himself maybe that's why he never talks?, I would love his family and his potential girlfriends go mental of this potential revelation. :lol:

Sure. Why not. If children grew up seeing gay couples on tv, maybe they'd be more accepting of them.

I agree, if you can believe it. I'm trying to do a children's story with a homosexual character, but only if I can make my writings go a little more main-stream.

• Brohoof 1