Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony

KarezO

(edited)

Hi everypony

Im a 14 year old brony from Norway

I became a brony for a few months ago when my friend talked about it.

Im a player, and i usually play stuff like Minecraft, Battlefield, cod, warhammer series, borderlands, terraria and many other games. P.S my console is ps3.

Other interests: im into music, i have started to play the piano and i sing (My friends and music teachers says im good at singing)

i also watch alot of youtubers and i would recomend to watch some of them like: BlueXephos aka The yogscast, TotalHalibut aka Totalbuiscut and OMFGCata aka jesse cox.

B):blink::angry:

Edited by KarezO

Hi there new pony! I'm Jokuc, and I hope you you feel just as excited as I did when I first joined. You know, there's alot of things you can do around here. If you have any questions or if you just have anything on your mind, feel free to message me about it! I'll try to reply as fast as I can. Maybe you want to tell us who's your favourite pony? Anyways, I hope you will have a fantastimagical time here with us! And I really look forward to see you around here. Welcome to mlpforums!

P.S I'd be happy if you checked out the thread in my signature!

P.P.S I'm Swedish, so we're neighbors :P

• Brohoof 1

Hi there new pony! I'm Jokuc, and I hope you you feel just as excited as I did when I first joined. You know, there's alot of things you can do around here. If you have any questions or if you just have anything on your mind, feel free to message me about it! I'll try to reply as fast as I can. Maybe you want to tell us who's your favourite pony? Anyways, I hope you will have a fantastimagical time here with us! And I really look forward to see you around here. Welcome to mlpforums!

P.S I'd be happy if you checked out the thread in my signature!

P.P.S I'm Swedish, so we're neighbors :P

Thank you and ill be sure ask you questions if i have any.

Wow! There sure are lots of ponies from Norway on these forums! In any case, welcome! Have a great stay here and most of all have plenty of fun! We're all very friendly so feel free to ask us anything! Take care now and see you around!