Hi, i am new to the forums!

thunderbolt80

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP forums while surfing Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: MLP has a big fanbase. I wondered; "what could be so good about a show targeted towards little girls"? So, I decided to watch some episodes, and was amazed by how good MLP is. Then I became a brony!

Hello everypony! I am 14 years old, and have been a brony for about 3 months now. In my opinion, MLP is like a breath of fresh air compared to most TV shows nowadays. I am pretty musical; I am in band at high school. I am also a huge gamer. My favorite games are Pokémon, Megaman, League of Legends, Super Smash Bros, Halo, and many more franchises. There are no bronies that I currently know, so I joined the forums, hoping that there would be lots of people into Friendship is Magic! 

• Brohoof 4

welcome :D 

mlp is definitely a good contrast to shows nowadays, The show teaches many lessons we may know or may have not and in an interestin way that can make us laugh :)

pokemon is awesome! and league of legends ftw, we should definitely get a game sometime :)

i also dont know any bronies in real life, so yeah, welcome and i hope you enjoy the forums

• Brohoof 1

Yaaas, I love Rainbow Dash ^-^

That's how I started watching too. Since I've become a brony I'm definitely a little happier just in general. I don't know anypony IRL either, but have made friends here!  :lol:  What instrument do you play? I played saxophone for 3 years but no longer play, I never had the time to practice daily. Super Smash Bros, good taste c: 

If you wanna chat with anypony PM me, I'd be happy to talk 

Yaaas, I love Rainbow Dash ^-^

That's how I started watching too. Since I've become a brony I'm definitely a little happier just in general. I don't know anypony IRL either, but have made friends here!  :lol:  What instrument do you play? I played saxophone for 3 years but no longer play, I never had the time to practice daily. Super Smash Bros, good taste c: 

If you wanna chat with anypony PM me, I'd be happy to talk 

I play the trumpet in my band, and at times it is hard to find time to play daily. I also added you :) .

*deep breath*  Welcome Welcome Welcome! A fine Welcome to you! Welcome Welcome Welocme, I say how do you do! *horn* Welcome Welcome Welcome, I say hip hip hurray! Welcome Welcome Welcome to the Forums today!!!.... Wait for it *confetti explosion*