Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bushi no Tamashi

Samurshy

"Ha, I hightly doubt that such a thing would actually temper me into being comfortable around things of the sexual nature from the opposite sex." Arashi smiled at the hilarious thought of a pirate ship coming across their ship and seeing everyone naked on it. "No... this is my personal battle, something that only I can overcome by myself. But thanks for the idea."

Natsuki nods, "Then if there is nothing further, I would try to keep all screams and shouts for emergency purposes." She bows to Arashi and jumps off the crows nest, catching a rope to the bottom. She returns to her room to find Fenniku in the same position she left him. Sighing she asks, "What am I going to do with you?"

Akira raised her eyebrow when she heard his question. "I- I don't really have a really interesting story.." She mumbled under her breath. "Happiness is something of the past. My father went missing when I was born and my mother died in the hands of murderers. After my parents disappeared from my life, things started going downhill and the only thing I had was my mother's house and my father's weapons."

She slowly inhaled and exhaled before she continued. "Since my father was a powerful swordsman, or at least that's what my mother told me, I decided to look for him by becoming well-known amongst the Zetsumei in hopes that I can see him just once." She explained to Saigo.

"Though now that I've travelled all this way, I might never have the chance to see him.." She said. "What if I don't make it back, Saigo? I don't want to die! I can't die!" Akira looked like she was going to lose it. She held onto Saigo."P-Please protect me.." She said with tears in her eyes.

"A noble mission." He commented before she clung onto him. Under usual circumstances he probably would of scolded the person. However, for some reason he showed a bit more compassion than usual. His normal cold demeanor vanished for a moment as he sighed. He did his best to comfort her as she held onto him "Nobody besides myself has permission to die during this mission. You'll live and I'll make sure of it, you have my word." He said as he walked "At the end of this, once we return to Zetsumei. You can have access to anything you want there to help you find your father." He finished.

She swiped off her tears with joy when she heard that Saigo promised her that he'll protect her and help look for her father. "Thanks! You're the best, Saigo" She said with happiness. Akira smiled knowing that one day she'll return back to Zetsumei and have a chance to finally meet her father. It looked like they were approaching the temple, and since she's used to sneaking around in the night, she could see clearly in the dark. "I think we're almost there." She whispered when she saw the temple up ahead.

(edited)

Natsuki nods, "Then if there is nothing further, I would try to keep all screams and shouts for emergency purposes." She bows to Arashi and jumps off the crows nest, catching a rope to the bottom. She returns to her room to find Fenniku in the same position she left him. Sighing she asks, "What am I going to do with you?"

Fenikku jumped a bit when he heard his mistress enter. "Did I do something bad? I sorry... Oh! My job is to hit stuff really hard! That's what my commanders have always wanted. Well... that and carrying stuff... And holding big stuff... Just being big and strong I guess... My job is to be big and strong and stuff! And to do what you tell me to!" Fenikku had veered from her exact question, but his enthusiasm hopefully made up for it.

Edited by TheBreech

Fenikku jumped a bit when he heard his mistress enter. "Did I do something bad? I sorry... Oh! My job is to hit stuff really hard! That's what my commanders have always wanted. Well... that and carrying stuff... And holding big stuff... Just being big and strong I guess... My job is to be big and strong and stuff! And to do what you say!" Fenikku had veered from her exact question, but his enthusiasm hopefully made up for it.

She chuckles, "Big and strong can only get you so far. What about loyalty, compassion, coordination? What about independence? Liberation through obedience? You are to spend one hour every day thinking on your day, before bed. Is that understood, Feniku?"

(edited)

She chuckles, "Big and strong can only get you so far. What about loyalty, compassion, coordination? What about independence? Liberation through obedience? You are to spend one hour every day thinking on your day, before bed. Is that understood, Feniku?"

"My day..? Ok... And I am loyal to you. But if you're cruel to me..." Fenikku glared at her for a moment, "I will get as angry as I did to my last master..." Fenikku looked down as he thought about the abusive master he'd had a few years ago. In a moment rage, he killed the man. Fortunately, people witnessed the amount of cruelty it took for Fenikku to snap. The judge liked him so his sentence was to join the army. After a year, he was allowed to leave but he decided he liked it there so he stayed.

Edited by TheBreech

"My day..? Ok... And I am loyal to you. But if you're cruel to me..." Fenikku glared at her for a moment, "I will get as angry as I did to my last master..." Fenikku looked down as he thought about the abusive master he'd had a few years ago. In a moment rage, he killed the man. Fortunately, people witnessed the amount of cruelty it took for Fenikku to snap. The judge liked him so his sentence was to join the army. After a year, he was allowed to leave but he decided he liked it there so he stayed.

She clasps his shoulders, "I'm not cruel. But that doesn't mean I won't work you hard." She pats his back, "As it is, I'm bored and you're unoccupied. Lets go spar on the deck, have a little bit of fun." She pulls out a sealed piece of paper and rubs it on her naginata, creating a light silvery sheen. She tested the edge: the weapon may as well be a training staff. "Give me your sword."

She clasps his shoulders, "I'm not cruel. But that doesn't mean I won't work you hard." She pats his back, "As it is, I'm bored and you're unoccupied. Lets go spar on the deck, have a little bit of fun." She pulls out a sealed piece of paper and rubs it on her naginata, creating a light silvery sheen. She tested the edge: the weapon may as well be a training staff. "Give me your sword."

After a moment of breathing, Fenikku looked back up with a smile, "That's more fun than thinking about bad stuff. Fen took the training staff and gave her his sword. After exchanging weapons, he followed her to the training area, eager to literally excercise his negative thoughts with a good sparring match.

She rubbed his sword, and the protection spread over the surface, rendering it harmless. She followed him and handed him the sword, pausing briefly to protect her tanto. The naginata, which is not a staff but currently as effective as one, she took from him while placing her tanto in her belt. "On you, Fenniku."

She rubbed his sword, and the protection spread over the surface, rendering it harmless. She followed him and handed him the sword, pausing briefly to protect her tanto. The naginata, which is not a staff but currently as effective as one, she took from him while placing her tanto in her belt. "On you, Fenniku."

Fenikku barely heard his own name and he was already a few paces from Natsumi. His eyes were wide and excited but his other facial features were numbed as he focused on the match. He attacks were clearly brutish swings but when they hit, few stay standing.

(edited)

She planted her naginata and swung over it, his swing pushing the stick over and adding to her momentum as she bashed a palm against his back. "Interesting technique. Charge and swing. I could see that bringing you far. Given your size and such, I could see you getting really far."

Edited by Nightwing

(edited)

It took Fen a moment and a 7 foot slide to get the "really far" joke. He got back up and lunged again only this time , instead of rushing her, Fenikku put his weigh into a sideways slash, his feet firmly planted to prevent him from being tossed around again.

Edited by TheBreech

It took Fen a moment and a 7 foot slide to get the "really far" joke. He got back up and lunged again only this time , instead of rushing her, Fenikku put his weigh into a sideways slash, his feet firmly planted to prevent him from being tossed around again.

She rolls over the blade and swipes his feet out from under him at the knees. She dashes forward and catches his head before it can hit the ground. "Fighting is dynamic, Fen. You're not fighting twenty, you're fighting one. Adjust and change; you can't force everything."

She rolls over the blade and swipes his feet out from under him at the knees. She dashes forward and catches his head before it can hit the ground. "Fighting is dynamic, Fen. You're not fighting twenty, you're fighting one. Adjust and change; you can't force everything."

(OOC: Even I don't know what dynamic means)

Fenikku simply tried swiping up but felt a pang of fear mid swipe and stopped his blade beside Natsuki's head. He was afraid of hurting his mistress, even though he'd only been her servant for a couple hours at most, he felt like he'd been in her service for a couple of weeks. The pause severed his adrenaline rush and he lowered his arm with a simple "What?"

(OOC: Even I don't know what dynamic means)

Fenikku simply tried swiping up but felt a pang of fear mid swipe and stopped his blade beside Natsuki's head. He was afraid of hurting his mistress, even though he'd only been her servant for a couple hours at most, he felt like he'd been in her service for a couple of weeks. The pause severed his adrenaline rush and he lowered his arm with a simple "What?"

(Dynamic, as opposed to static, means that it changes.)

She cocked her head to the side when he stopped. This was a foreign concept to her: training was a mock battle with tips and pointers. And some buffers from permenant damage. You always follow through. "What? You will have to elaborate on that, as I do not read minds."

(edited)

(Dynamic, as opposed to static, means that it changes.)

She cocked her head to the side when he stopped. This was a foreign concept to her: training was a mock battle with tips and pointers. And some buffers from permenant damage. You always follow through. "What? You will have to elaborate on that, as I do not read minds."

Fenikku simply stared at her for a moment his entire body frozen in place then he said, "What?" once more. As his mind finally caught up with him, he began blinking and seemed out of breath, as if fighting had reduced his body to a death like state with certain exceptions, and now his body was waking back up. "How did I... When did you... Huh?" Fenikku was clearly bewildered by his surroundings for the time being. Edited by TheBreech

Fenikku simply stared at her for a moment his entire body frozen in place then he said, "What?" once more. As his mind finally caught up with him, he began blinking and seemed out of breath, as if fighting had reduced his body to a death like state with certain exceptions, and now his body was waking back up. "How did I... When did you... Huh?" Fenikku was clearly bewildered by his surroundings for the time being.

She gently but firmly grabs his chin and looks him in the eye. "We are training. You were about to hit me. You stopped. Your mind left. Do you understand?" She drops her hand but holds his gaze. She makes certain that it's not aggressive. She did not lead with aggression.