Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video My first stop motion :)

equerio

Hey everypony, this is the first stop motion I ever made. I would really appreciate if you checked it out, and if you liked it, left some positive feedback. :)

Fun fact: I made this video ENTIRELY with only one hand. My other arm was broken and in cast, so I couldn't have used it at all. Recording, mixing, editing, everything with only one hand. :lol:

• Brohoof 5

Wow this is hilarious! :D

I learned to play with both hands because I thought that playing with just one hand is lame.

How much I was wrong! :D

BTW what's that song anyway?

Can you play it alive with both hands as well?

• Brohoof 1

@SasQ

Hahahahaha, well, if you think it that way... :lol:

It's Beethoven's Sonata op. 14 no. 1.

I used to, but that was almost 3 years ago. Now I have a completely different repertoire :)

That was funny and epic at the same time!  :lol:

Didn't notice you only used one hand until the end! Are you planning to do another one? 

10/10 would eat.

• Brohoof 1

You're welcome :) Woah! Just 24 hours?! I've done some editing before that gave me a simpler video and worked on it more hours than you. You definitely got skills! I'll wait for the next one ;)

• Brohoof 1

That's pretty cool and fun. :)  A neat take on the whole "Let's play the piano in a way it wasn't meant to be played" genre. :)

Can you play it alive with both hands as well?

I'm sure you can play that one with two hands, but I'll bet you can't play THIS one!

• Brohoof 1

Hey, thanks a lot! I appreciate it very much! :)

What's the video you posted? I'm on my mobile phone, so I can't see posted videos :/

It's a "song" called Circus Gallop - more accurately, it's a strange composition apparently made for something like 5 instruments all at once, very fast-paced, where someone converted it to a MIDI file and set it up so all the instruments are piano, then made a visualization a bit like an old player piano to show it being played virtually.  It would be absolutely impossible to play on two hands - I think you'd need more like six to pull it off. :)

• Brohoof 1