A fair proposal!

Fantasma Phantasm

(edited)

I've been on Cloudsdale Colloseum, I like it! But only one problem, ask a pony section. Its been highly unfair over there simply because the other ponies are 'unfavorable', so their completely ignored. And then there is the 'Ask 'insert significant character here''. Now I don't have beef with them, quite the opposite, its just that, its supposed to be for ALL the ponies! So I propose this, or maybe its a challenge! who knows? Try asking everypony on cloudsdale and spread out. They may not be appealing, but you never know how they are! They could be really fun OC's! Or they could funny and random and not just another face! Hopefully you're willing to take this to heart! HAVE FUN!

Edited by Mr.Green
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey there, . If you weren't already notified about this, your thread was moved from General Discussion to Feedback & Suggestions. Feedback & Suggestions is a good place to post suggestions for the site and/or its community. :)

In regard to your suggestion, I will definitely make sure to post in threads there that receive less attention than others. I have done that from time to time in the past, but not regularly. However, I don't think that anyone is deliberately ignoring anyone. Rather, I think people who are more well-known here are prone to receive more responses to their ask threads. I doubt there is any malicious intent toward others in this situation.

Edited by SCS
Fixed a typo.
  • Brohoof 1

Hey there, . If you weren't already notified about this, your thread was moved to from General Discussion to Feedback & Suggestions. Feedback & Suggestions is a good place to post suggestions for the site and/or its community. :)

In regard to your suggestion, I will definitely make sure to post in threads there that receive less attention than others. I have done that from time to time in the past, but not regularly. However, I don't think that anyone is deliberately ignoring anyone. Rather, I think people who are more well-known here are prone to receive more responses to their ask threads. I doubt there is any malicious intent toward others in this situation.

I'm trying my best to! :yay:  And yeah, you are right! I didn't mean to put it off that way! :D

• Brohoof 1