Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm new.

Ace O. Jade

(edited)

There's not much I care to tell. I suppose I should establish what my favorite episodes and ponies are:

1. Baby Cakes

2. Pinkie Apple Pie

3. Party of One

1. Big Macintosh

2. The Pony playing that large horn thing that I can't remember the name of in the background of the "Glass of Water" song in the episode "Three's a Crowd" for about five seconds

3. Pinkie Pie

It should be also be noted I have an obsession with background Alicorns (supposed animation glitches) as well as keeping count of the number of times the word "ticked" has been used in the show to insinuate anger (unless I've missed any, the current count is at 2).

So that's my story. I look forward to hearing about yours.

Also, I'm going to include this emoticon in my post just because it looks awesome and I can: :)

Edited by Ace O. Jade
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello there, Ace O. Jade! Welcome to the best pony forum on the interwebz! My favorite pony is Rarity. I know, my avatar and signature don't give it away at all! :D I'm sure you'll make many great friends here. Welcome!

Edited by SolarFox

(edited)

Hello there, Ace O. Jade! Welcome to the best pony forum on the interwebz! My favorite pony is Rarity. I know, my avatar and signature don't give it away at all! :D I'm sure you'll make many great friends here. Welcome!

I enjoy your punctual response as well as your welcoming attitude. Thank you! Additionally, is it just me or do a good 45%-50% of the members here have a Rarity avatar?

Edited by Ace O. Jade

I enjoy your punctual response as well as your welcoming attitude. Thank you! Additionally, is it just me or do a good 45%-50% of the members here have a Rarity avatar?

You're welcome! As for Rarity avatars, a lot of fans agree she looks the best, even if they don't think she's the best pony (which she is). And she has had a swelling of popularity in Season 4, so that might be why. :)

Would'ju like a muffin because I'd give one to you if you asked!

Don't take that out of context though!

U-Uhm... Welcome to the f-forums...

I'm going to ask you for a muffin despite having second thoughts based on your avatar, so...

Can I have a muffin?

(edited)

I'm going to ask you for a muffin despite having second thoughts based on your avatar, so...

Can I have a muffin?

I lost the muffin.  :(

I-I'm so... so sorry!  :blush:

Edited by Motionne Flow