Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [Still accepting] Welcome to the pack (action, adventure, romance)

Thepumpkinking

Ugh.. evil dragon.. did you really just kill zecora? That's pretty messed up killing a cannon character. I think your ruining the rp..your oc is op

The OC who's been running away and getting his ass kicked is OP?

If killing Zecora is that upsetting, let's just assume it's another random zebra in the forest :P 

@@Thepumpkinking,

Can you give me final word on whether or not axing off Zecora is okay? 

Umm. If I made the tardis how it is. Then. This rp would have been over. He just uses it for his home and to travel towns nothing more nothing less. I don't really like it when cannon character dies.. it makes me want to leave. If you want a psychotic character running around killing everybody. I'm fine. But killing cannon characters and background characters are a bit messed up

Yes but this is our own world. The decisions are ours to make. Cannon characters will die. I haven't even gotten the chance to actually put the story to use yet, I have BIG Plans for this Rp if I can still get it moving faster. But the tardis is to Op, the tardis can be a safe haven, it can travel to places in a quick second. To op. sure evil dragon master can teleport, but he is a unicorn and has magic. I never said you could use the tardis, you didn't even ask. And dragon master has kept in check with me. I've also correct things he's done.

The OC who's been running away and getting his ass kicked is OP?

If killing Zecora is that upsetting, let's just assume it's another random zebra in the forest :P

@@Thepumpkinking,

Can you give me final word on whether or not axing off Zecora is okay?

And yes killing of zecora was fine. Just don't go crazy on the others unless I give the okay

@@Miss Reaper,

Your posting speed is fine. I understand if you don't post for a day, no stress :3

• Brohoof 1

Ok. Fine. So hank will end up being useless in this rp. If he can't even have his home or anything what's the point? He never learned to fight or anything. He would have died without the tardis then I would have been out. You know he has the tardis. If he doesn't have the tardis. Fine. But. If cannon characters will die.. I feel like i don't want to be apart of it. It will ruin me..

Ok. Fine. So hank will end up being useless in this rp. If he can't even have his home or anything what's the point? He never learned to fight or anything. He would have died without the tardis then I would have been out. You know he has the tardis. If he doesn't have the tardis. Fine. But. If cannon characters will die.. I feel like i don't want to be apart of it. It will ruin me..

Dude it's a roleplay. It's just words and sentences. It's not like zecora actually died. It's a fictional character.

And stop say hank is useless, every time you do something like this, and you don't get your way you complain. Use your imagination, that's what role playing is, using your imagination. Making the Rp even more interesting for others. Evil dragon master is being a antagonist, miss reeper is making conflicts, and things for other oc's to do like help her heal, fight her. Things like that. Hood is bringing in pups, a mother to runts. giving us a feeling that makes us have an affectionate feeling for the pups and her. Everyone knows what to do, they use their imagination to create conflicts and problems for us to overcome, bringing interest to the oc's themselves. You try doing that, you don't need a tardis to travel around, or use it for a home. Even if your oc doesn't fight, doesn't mean he can't help in other means. I'm leaving this for you, you want to leave be my guest, if you want to stay, be creative. Not the same thing over and over again, and it also seems like hank is a marry sue character as well. To well rounded, no flaws. Always one emotion, he creative make things interesting.

• Brohoof 1

I created hank to somewhat be like me. How can hank help? I already having him helping the runts and hood by keeping them safe. I got attached to mlp so I think of them as my friends. Whichi hardly have any. I don't like the cannon characters to die cause I died.. once.. and it still haunts me. I want to be creative. But what can hank do? He can't do anything against the antagonist or help werewolves unless he has the tardis. If I knew that killing cannon characters were going to happen. I never wanted to be part of it

@@kappa214,

You died? How does that work? You mean your heart stopped?

And yes killing of zecora was fine. Just don't go crazy on the others unless I give the okay

Aye aye, only minor characters will get it. Even then, they'd have to be in Everfree

miss reeper is making conflicts

By definition, that makes her an antagonist, just saying. Sorry, I'm a stickler for grammar 

I created hank to somewhat be like me. How can hank help? I already having him helping the runts and hood by keeping them safe. I got attached to mlp so I think of them as my friends. Whichi hardly have any. I don't like the cannon characters to die cause I died.. once.. and it still haunts me. I want to be creative. But what can hank do? He can't do anything against the antagonist or help werewolves unless he has the tardis. If I knew that killing cannon characters were going to happen. I never wanted to be part of it

You don't see me using a tardis to heal others, or help others. And I never asked about your life, that's your problem not mine.sirry if I sound like a jerk. But someone has to do it. Be creative cone up with ideas, don't rely on others.

@@kappa214,

You died? How does that work? You mean your heart stopped?

Aye aye, only minor characters will get it. Even then, they'd have to be in Everfree

By definition, that makes her an antagonist, just saying. Sorry, I'm a stickler for grammar

No I was saying miss reaper was giving us obstacles to over come lol. Like her being wounded, and very vulnerable like how she almost got into a fight with your oc, but mine stepped in to save her lol

• Brohoof 1

No I was saying miss reaper was giving us obstacles to over come lol. Like her being wounded, and very vulnerable like how she almost got into a fight with your oc, but mine stepped in to save her lol

Oh, that makes more sense. Because if she's causing conflict, she's an antagonist by definition. Not all antagonists are evil 

I got hit by a car and died in the hospital bed.

Well. I would love to stay in the rp. I could change hank. But. With cannon characters dying. I really don't want to be a part of it and whenevr I get ideas. It gets ignored

@@kappa214,

You died but you're somehow still here? That's not how it works unless you are Jesus, a ghost, a zombie, a reincarnation, or you didn't actually die.

Only one canon character has died, a very minor one.

And what ideas got ignored? You haven't given any ideas and they weren't ignored even if you did. Calm down and stop being so high strung 

Umm. I came back. They started my heart again.

And as you could see in punkins post. It said canon characters will die.And I don't want that to happen.

And I didn't get any ideas cause hank can't do anything and I'm afraid it will get shot down like in all the other rps I'm in

@@kappa214,

Don't be afraid to share your ideas; we're not going to bite! (At least, I won't.) Even if it's something crazy, always share whatever ideas you might have in mind! That's partly what these OOC threads are for: so we can bounce ideas off of one another, see what will work and what won't.

• Brohoof 1

@@kappa214,

You aren't really dead if you come back that quickly. You have to be dead for an hour to be called dead

Like. I can get ideas. But I don't like it when cannon characters die. It hurts me a lot in the inside.

Why does it hurt you so much? These are just fictional characters. If it bothers you so much, you can just assume that it wasn't Zecora and it was some other random zebra in the boonies 

Well. People have been claimed dead for 45 minutes.

Yes that's what I was thinking. And even though they are fictional I got attached. Video games and other rv shows are great examples. I just don't want to see or read other cannon characters that will die. It would break me..

Well. People have been claimed dead for 45 minutes.

An hour is the standard confirmation

Yes that's what I was thinking. And even though they are fictional I got attached. Video games and other rv shows are great examples. I just don't want to see or read other cannon characters that will die. It would break me..

I really don't mean to sound rude...but you shouldn't get so attached. At the end if the day, they're just drawings 

Yes. I know that. But you don't see what else I'm saying.. I don't want cannon characters to die.. it just hurts.. even if its fake.. I broke down reading rainbow factory. And seeing fanfics where celestia, luna, or the mane 6 and other ponies died..

It's ok imagine all the ponies eating cake BUT ITS POISONED!!!!

It's ok imagine all the ponies eating cake BUT ITS POISONED!!!!

This was not me.....but who it was might join the Rp soon, it's my friend sitting next to me.