Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sim Ponies High School

RainbowDashiscool

Sign ups here:http://mlpforums.com/topic/90801-sim-ponies-high-schoolsign-up-role-play-open/%20

...................................................................................

Story is in the sign ups forum.

Characters signed up:

1.Felicia(Lightfire's ponyfied shelf ©) Info here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/felicia-r5718]http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/felicia-r5718

2.Light Fire(Lightfire's pony oc ©) age:16

3.Flame Stryke(Izaya Orihara's oc©)Info here:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flame-stryke-r2696

4. Skull Dust(Waterfall's oc©) no info because i try too go onto the link that shows his oc's info and i clicked it and it turned back too the same page where he commented in sign up page.

5.Hank (kappa214's oc©) Info here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/hank-r1047

6.Boss Jessica(A boss of sim ponies high school oc made by Lightfire ©)

7.Teacher Kelly (A Teacher of sim ponies high school a oc made by Lightfire ©)

8.Stardust Bassfreq (]Sassy the Sasquatch's oc)© Age:17 Info here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stardust-bassfreq-r5453

9:Sugar heart(sugar Heart's oc)©

Info here:she is 16 she is sweet kind and straight up just cute her coat is white and her mane is futtershys mane and she is an alicorn but she has a pointy horn and peagus wings instead of alicorn wings and her cuite mark is a neon hear for here sweetness

This rp is based off of: Mlp,The sims©

Start when you wan't too.

Rules:

1.Be nice

2.No bullying

3.In this high school you must keep it pg-13 because theres kids around here and teens at ages:13,14,15,16,17 years of age.

4.You can flirt with pony stallions and mares or flirt with you're boyfriend or girlfriends ponysona's and ponyfied pony of them[/url]

Edited by ~Binary Lavo~
Fixing up the post

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I'm gonna start the rp)

Felicia:Hi may i enroll in this class?

Boss Jessica:We'll we gotta know about you tell me about you then you will be enrolled

Felicia:I'm age:16 and I'm Felicia and is my friend Light Fire here? and can i be enrolled now?

Boss Jessica:Ok Felicia yes you are enrolled now we might know about you in class and yes you're friend Light Fire is here.

Flame walked into the school with a plain expression on his face. "Well I better enroll while I can" He said as he went to see the Principle of the high School. "Hello I'm here to enroll" He said as he entered the room. "Oh...so sorry if I am interrupting something here" Flame said

Flame walked into the school with a plain expression on his face. "Well I better enroll while I can" He said as he went to see the Principle of the high School. "Hello I'm here to enroll" He said as he entered the room. "Oh...so sorry if I am interrupting something here" Flame said

Principle Jack: "No you're not interrupting something so you're here too enroll right? we'll tell me you're name and age too enroll" as he talks too Flame.

Felicia:*Comes in too princple's office too talk but she sees this stallion pony* "Am i interrupting?"

Principle Jack:"Felicia sit down and wait since this stallion is enrolling into the high school why don't you say hi?"

Felicia:*Gets shy* Uh hi...my name is Felicia sorry i am shy"

Stardust strolled into the school, ready for the new year. He looked to see the corridors mostly empty except for a few students and the janitor. "Huh, guess I'm early for once...that's a change" He said, making his way down the main hallway. 

Stardust arrived at the door of the music staff-room and knocked loudly. He waited for a few seconds before the door swung open, revealing a young lively looking stallion, not too far out if high school himself. He looked down at stardust and his eye's lit up. "Ahh, stardust." He said excitedly. "Back again this year are we?" "You really expected me not to be? It's like the only class I can actually sit through" Replied stardust, passing his previous remark off as a joke. "Anyway, I guess I should go and enroll a few more classes" He said turning to walk off."I can't pass the year on music alone."

"It's very nice to meet you both, My name is Flame Stryke and I am 17 years of age" He said as he took his bag off his back and set it down. "Last time when I wanted to enroll in a school I had to do a lot of stuff before I could even give my name and age so this is a nice change"

"It's very nice to meet you both, My name is Flame Stryke and I am 17 years of age" He said as he took his bag off his back and set it down. "Last time when I wanted to enroll in a school I had to do a lot of stuff before I could even give my name and age so this is a nice change"

Princple Jack:"We'll yup its a change alright and it's nice too meet you Flame and Felicia flame can come too you're class show him the way"

Felicia:"Ummm sorry princple but i get lost easy and sorry i can't tell you my last name but i may tell you my last name in japanese is Michiyo and uh...Hi Flame we'll i'm 16 years old of age maybe i might show him the class where i am what number is it?"

Princple Jack:"The number is 3"

Felicia:"Ok Flame come with me" *Walks with Flame* "So Flame you're new here? i am too"

Stardust strolled into the school, ready for the new year. He looked to see the corridors mostly empty except for a few students and the janitor. "Huh, guess I'm early for once...that's a change" He said, making his way down the main hallway. 

Stardust arrived at the door of the music staff-room and knocked loudly. He waited for a few seconds before the door swung open, revealing a young lively looking stallion, not too far out if high school himself. He looked down at stardust and his eye's lit up. "Ahh, stardust." He said excitedly. "Back again this year are we?" "You really expected me not to be? It's like the only class I can actually sit through" Replied stardust, passing his previous remark off as a joke. "Anyway, I guess I should go and enroll a few more classes" He said turning to walk off."I can't pass the year on music alone."

Pricple Jack:*sees stardust walk in*"Hi agin stardust so are you enrolling? can you see if thoese two ponies are lost theres one stallion age:17 and one mare age:16 years old and the mare Felicia might of got lost...With a stallion named Flame see if there alright please."

"Yep I am new here Michiyo" He said as he followed her. "Good to know I won't be the only new one here" He said as he hit himself. "I'll be right back" He said heading back to the principles office and grabbed his bag. "I forgot this sorry" He said before catching back up with Michiyo

((I am going to use that last name alot because I love Japanese names, stuff, everything))

@,

Stardust heard the Principal calling out to him...

Pricple Jack:*sees stardust walk in*"Hi agin stardust so are you enrolling? can you see if thoese two ponies are lost theres one stallion age:17 and one mare age:16 years old and the mare Felicia might of got lost...With a stallion named Flame see if there alright please."

"Sure thing Mr. J...uh...I mean...Principal Jack..." Stardust said, quickly remembering what happened last time he called the Principal 'Mr. J'.

Stardust walked over to the pair of new students. "Hey, I'm stardust" He said, trying to look friendly "Did you guys need help with anything?"

Hank walked to the school as he put his hood on and smiles "finally.. this will be a lot of fun." He said "new classes and such.. new classmates." He smiles "got to make a good impression." He said as he went to get his classes as he heads to the principle and seeing as he is talking to someone he waits

@kappa214

Skull Dust walked in and sighed. 'A new school again. I hope I can do this.' she thought. Skull Dust kept walking to try and find out where you sign up for your classes at until she comes to the principals office and sees this guy and says "Hi I'm Skull Dust"

@kappa214

Skull Dust walked in and sighed. 'A new school again. I hope I can do this.' she thought. Skull Dust kept walking to try and find out where you sign up for your classes at until she comes to the principals office and sees this guy and says "Hi I'm Skull Dust"

hank is looking down as he looks at skull dust "huh? oh hello! I'm Hank. its very nice to meet you.. i'm surprised you actually wanted to talk to me. let me guess. you are waiting to get your classes also?" he asked her as he still kept his hood on to not show her his face

hank is looking down as he looks at skull dust "huh? oh hello! I'm Hank. its very nice to meet you.. i'm surprised you actually wanted to talk to me. let me guess. you are waiting to get your classes also?" he asked her as he still kept his hood on to not show her his face

"Yeah. My sister enrolled me in another school. And so here I am." she replied. Skull Dust set down next to him and held her stuff close to her.

'What am I doing here. I was perfectly fine at the other school I was in. So what I didn't do as she asked. I didn't join clubs and make friends. I'm a loner and I like it that way. She just doesn't understand' she thought to herself.

He sighs "yeah. Well. I was always alone growing up. I never had friends.. that's why I'm here. To start new. Maybe. We can be friends?" He asked her smiling "yiu don't need tk worry about anything.' He looked at her and sighs "but.. I guess you dint want to be friends?" He asked

"Yeah I would love to be friends. I just don't go out of my way to make them. And that's what my sister wanted to be more social and join a team or even a club, but I wouldn't so she says until I do she is going to keep moving me to different schools. So I would love to be friends" she said.

"Yeah I would love to be friends. I just don't go out of my way to make them. And that's what my sister wanted to be more social and join a team or even a club, but I wouldn't so she says until I do she is going to keep moving me to different schools. So I would love to be friends" she said.

hank nods "well. finally. i have a good friend." he smiles and looks at her "well. maybe we can join a group together?" he smiles as he wonders when he will be able to get his class as he checks the principle and sighs "well.. the principle still isnt done.. so.. where are you staying?" he asked her

"Yep I am new here Michiyo" He said as he followed her. "Good to know I won't be the only new one here" He said as he hit himself. "I'll be right back" He said heading back to the principles office and grabbed his bag. "I forgot this sorry" He said before catching back up with Michiyo

((I am going to use that last name alot because I love Japanese names, stuff, everything))

Felicia:"We'll yup Flame I'm new here" she waits for Flame too come back "It's ok Flame so Flame you like too say my last name in japansse we'll also Fujimoto is my first name in japanese"

(I love japanesse culture's but i used a genrator on rumomnkey.com for my first and last name in japanesse Fujimoto was genrated with my last name in japanesse but i google translate my whole name in japanesse and it comes out as Fersha and My last name in english...)

@,

Stardust heard the Principal calling out to him...

"Sure thing Mr. J...uh...I mean...Principal Jack..." Stardust said, quickly remembering what happened last time he called the Principal 'Mr. J'.

Stardust walked over to the pair of new students. "Hey, I'm stardust" He said, trying to look friendly "Did you guys need help with anything?"

@,

Ok.

Felicia:"Hi Stardust we'll we need help getting too class 3 were new too this class and class 3 is are classroom" Felicia is lost too find class 3 but she does not expect her friend Light Fire too be there. 

Felicia:"We'll yup Flame I'm new here" she waits for Flame too come back "It's ok Flame so Flame you like too say my last name in japansse we'll also Fujimoto is my first name in japanese"   (I love japanesse culture's but i used a genrator on rumomnkey.com for my first and last name in japanesse Fujimoto was genrated with my last name in japanesse but i google translate my whole name in japanesse and it comes out as Fersha and My last name in english...)

((Never use google translate its not accurate at all))

"So...Fujimoto Michiyo...True Wisteria and Three Thousand Generations...that's what your name means" He said. "I study a lot on Japanese culture so sorry if you get annoyed if I keep calling you Michiyo" He said before looking at her. 

Hank walked to the school as he put his hood on and smiles "finally.. this will be a lot of fun." He said "new classes and such.. new classmates." He smiles "got to make a good impression." He said as he went to get his classes as he heads to the principle and seeing as he is talking to someone he waits

@kappa214

Principle Jack:"Come here stallion and mare so are you enrolling? if you are i need you're names and ages too get enrolled" as he saids

Teacher Kelly:*Comes in too talk too the princple but she waits because she sees a stallion and mare enrolling then she innterups a bit* "Are you two enrolling? if you get enrolled you get too be in my classroom my classroom number is 3"

Principle Jack:*He gets surprised too see teacher kelly agin but nobody knows he has a crush on her intill he said he did in his office embrassed* "Oh hi kelly! We'll there is two more students going too you're class but Star Dust is helping them find you're class room and i have a crush on you!"

Teacher Kelly:"Hi Principle Jack! oh we'll i will be going back too my class room after we talk and why you say that when i have students!" she gets embrassed when he said it

Principle Jack:"Ok and oh sorry"

Teacher Kelly:"I'm going too class now i don't want too talk too you!" She does this because she got so embrassed but he nobody knew she had a crush on him too and she leaves and goes too her class room to teach

Principle Jack:*Cries so hard*

((Never use google translate its not accurate at all))

"So...Fujimoto Michiyo...True Wisteria and Three Thousand Generations...that's what your name means" He said. "I study a lot on Japanese culture so sorry if you get annoyed if I keep calling you Michiyo" He said before looking at her. 

(Most people say it but sometimes it might be a little accurate i sometimes use bing translator and its hard too find accrurate translators and most of them want money and want you too download it and update the flash player (I can not update flash player on mac a intel one i use because this is a 10.5.8 mac...)

Felicia:"Cool i love Japanese culture so do you want too be my friend? and it's fine you may call me michiyo or fujimoto michiyo or fujimoto my first name Felicia means happiness and it's latin-amercian"

"You know I need to get an actual name then have two different words for a name" he said. "If you got any ideas I'll be glad to listen" Flame said. "I would love to be your friend Michiyo" Flame looked at the Ceiling. "Though I don't think I can really think of a different name"

"You know I need to get an actual name then have two different words for a name" he said. "If you got any ideas I'll be glad to listen" Flame said. "I would love to be your friend Michiyo" Flame looked at the Ceiling. "Though I don't think I can really think of a different name"

Felicia:"No i don't know"She said."We'll i have alot of ideas sometimes but not all the time but if i ever think of one for you then i would tell you"Felicia said."Oh thank you! :) i have no real life friends so you accepted too be my friend so you are my only real life friend my other real life friends moved and i don't know if my one real life friend lives down town but i only seen her at a christmas parade some day i did and do you mean a different name for me or a different name for you?" 

(The story about me having no real life friends are true I'm just staying in my house and going too grandmas on every friday and some mondays with my family)

(That sucks))

"I meant a new name for me because all my name is just two random words" he said. "Well...that's sad to know none of your friends are around..." Flame looked at the ground. "I don't really have many friends to tell the truth., most of them don't live nearby  or don't even remember me"

(About my friends, half don't remember me and another half don't even live near me)

@,

"Room 3 huh? Yeah I know where that is" Stardust said turning to walk off. "Come on. Follow me" He said with a friendly smile. "So...What classes are you guys hoping to take? I'm personally doing music, I've been best in the class since I came to this school. But 

I can't pass on music alone so I guess I'll have to do English or something as well"

(That sucks))

"I meant a new name for me because all my name is just two random words" he said. "Well...that's sad to know none of your friends are around..." Flame looked at the ground. "I don't really have many friends to tell the truth., most of them don't live nearby  or don't even remember me"

(About my friends, half don't remember me and another half don't even live near me)

(Yup it does suck i just sit home play video games that bore me sometimes and go on internet too do something)

Felicia:"Oh we'll i like you're name as Flame just keep you're name as Flame" She said and smiled."Yup it is and that is sad we'll at least were real life friends" She smiled agin.

(That is sad and if i knew were you live we can become friends and do you live in the state of California? i do live in the state of California but not in a city alltough i was born in san fernando california but I'm not city folk I'm country Folk i use too have one real life friend in san fernando but idk if she lives in the same apparment and i forgot what buttoun too push too see her agin and my famliy moved when i was a little kid at age:8 or 9 or 10 and my mom left my famliy when i was living in a new house with famliy that happened when i was 12 years old and she is fine now she has changed but my dad and my big brother and me don't want her back she like used alot of power and did not pay the dish network bills so my famliy is poor and is saving money for kinda expensive stuff but we got expensive stuff way years ago now there a dinosaur means there old.I lost most of my stuff i loved in my old house and i bet you the new owners throwed them away :/ and i lost my scooby doo pillow from my grandma that day and i lost my other stuffed animail dog that is a friend of my favorite stuffed animail fufus.I got a new scooby doo pillow though and i lost fufus my favorite stuffed animail here at my home a year ago by a desk in the kitchen and then the washing machine started too break and poured water and i try too look for fufus now shes gone! :,()

@,

"Room 3 huh? Yeah I know where that is" Stardust said turning to walk off. "Come on. Follow me" He said with a friendly smile. "So...What classes are you guys hoping to take? I'm personally doing music, I've been best in the class since I came to this school. But 

I can't pass on music alone so I guess I'll have to do English or something as well"

Felicia:"Yup room 3 please" Walks with Flame and Star Dust."Ok were following you and we'll i will do music class too because i love music and i was in music class in elementray school too middle school but then there was no more music lessons so they only changed too doing it as band class and i was not skilled too do band class")

(The music class i was talking about is true)

@,

"Damn that sucks" Stardust replied "You'll love the music class here, He doesn't care how good you are he's always happy to have new students. What kind of instrument do you play? I'm a DJ myself. Been so since I was 11, It's truly what I love to do" The trio arrived at room 3. "Well here we are"