Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The SkullCrown Rebellion

HunterTSN

OOC - http://mlpforums.com/topic/8494-skullcrown-rebellion/

~~~OPEN~~~

Princess SkullCrown

The princess of Equestria looked out across her empire. Princess SkullCrown ruled with an iron hoof, a watching eye and a calm expression, but lately something had caused her to lose her cool demeanor. She looked out from her balcony and saw smoke trails rising. The flames of an uprising had been sparked in the everfree forest and had spread across her kingdom. The Rebellion had begun.

Orrin screeched as he sliced the neck of one of SkullCrown soldiers with his talons.

"Can't wait to kill another one of SkullCrown's hoof lickers!" he said adamantly. He flew to the top of a desert rock and watched as smoke rose from the direction of the Everfree forest.

"I see others share my views!" he said as he whirred the chainsaws on his wings and belly.

Inspired gasped from the smoke as she ran from the ambush with other survivors. The convoy hadnt stood a chance against the surpise attack. She brushed her mane aside, still drenched with oil from when she was trying to get the ponlyless carts engine working. She could see rebels still fighting the other royalists. Shamefaced she trudged away to find help.

CopperMane

CopperMane walked through the burning wreckage of the Royal convey. The smoke didn't bother him, he laughed maniacally as pulled his gas mask over his mouth and nose. Up ahead he saw a group of Royals trying to escape in what was left of one of their wagons. He smiled under the mask as he brought up his flamethrower and torched the wheels, causing the cart to collapse and throw Royals everywhere. "nothing personal" he called back. looking ahead again he saw a pegasus mare moving away from the fire and carnage, he pounced like a cat pinning her hooves to the ground. He noticed with amusement that she was almost as covered in oil and grease as he was "and where do you think you're going?" he spoke in a evil, sadistic voice, the gas mask fell away from his face and revealed a mad grin...

Inspired cryed out in shock and fear at the maniac laughing over her. So the rebels are as barabric as they had been told! Thinking quickly, she had an idea! "Im a rebel scout, when i saw the ambush i tried to help, i managed to take some of the royalist scum down, but as you can see" Inspired pointed at the grease all over her, "i managed to get myself into a bit of a mess." Besides a tremor in her voice she felt she pulled the act off well considering her heart was pounding like a drum. The only response she could see was the weird pony's grin get wider...

CopperMane

CopperMane looked down at the pegasus and his smile grew. "you don't fool me Royal scum, but you know what, I'm in a good mood today so I think I might just let you live. You like that idea?" he stepped off the mare and roughly pulled her upright. "Now I want you to run along to your so-called 'princess' and give her a message" his smile faded, replaced with a look of sorrow and remorse, "tell her that while she sits on her thrown claiming to help Equestria, us, the REAL citizens are dying of hunger and disease. You Royals don't know anything about what it's like in the real world, and we're going to put a stop to that!" He pushed the young mare back into the dust and turned around and stalked away without another word.

Inspired looked on in shock as the bizarre pony walked away. Hunger? Disease? What on equestria is he talking about? All of the princesses servants are well looked after! Not believing a word of what the rebel said inspired takes to the sky to report the ambush to the princess. She takes a long look back to see if she can see the ruffian, but nopony is in sight. Contemplative, she continues her flight.

The flight is long, and Inspired is exhausted from both the bruising in the ambush and the flight itself,but she makes it to the princesses fortress. She asks to see the master of guards and awaits to make her report.

Edited by Chaotix

(edited)

Princess SkullCrown

The princess looked up when she heard a knock on the large mahogany door at the end her thrown room, a guard entered, "one of the Royal subjects wishes to speak with your majesty" "Very well," she spoke, "bring them in" the guard stepped aside and a young pegasus covered in grease stains walked in and bowed. "What do you have to report?" she asked the pony.

Edited by thecaucasianninja

(edited)

CopperMane

CopperMane sighed, the ambush had been a success, but it had come at a price, he had hoped to take up arms with the other factions, but it appeared his letters arrived too late. He would have to give the mailmare a talk when she returned.

Edited by thesteampunkninja

*Schwartz and her two lieutenants (Brass and Track) were flying through the air, scouting for any enemy activity.*

"General! Look!" *Brass pointed towards a mass of fire down below.*

"Okay boys! Lets go down and take a look!" *Schwartz, Brass, and Track flew down to the wrecked enemy envoy. Schwartz saw a soldier standing near the flames. (Copper)* "Hey, you! What happened here?"

One of the royal guards calls Inspired over and she follows him. Shed often spoken to the master of guards, Hes the one who got her to join the mechanical corp. Inspired suddenly realised she was being taken to thoose glorious mahogany doors. All of a sudden her heart was thumping worse than in the attack! An address with the princess herself! As the doors open Inspiredwalks up to the princess and bows until her head touches the floor. Not changing position Inspired quickly rattled out "Your majesty the supply convoy to the 3rd division was ambushed by rebels, we didnt stand a chance, they were too strong. I couldnt do anything, im just an engineer, i was meant to keep the engine going." Seeing the fury on the feared princesses face Inspired stutters "They were led by an orangy brown pony, he had black gears as a cutie mark" Inspired just cringes, expecting the princess to bellow her dissapointment.

CopperMane

CopperMane was broken from his thoughts as a pegasus flew down on him, he prepared for an attack when he noticed the newcomers bat-wings, "ahh, a bat-winged pegasus, you must be Schwartz. You got my letter I see. I am known as CopperMane, I was leading an ambush on this Royal convey, they needed to be taken down a peg, I would have left a few for you but it appears my friends have taken care of them." He held out a hoof in greeting.

Princess SkullCrown

post-2292-0-68599400-1331412433.png

The princess eyed the young mare with disapproval. "That certainly isn't news I wanted to hear. So tell me, peasant, why are you still alive while my soldiers are dead? Did you run away in fear? I'll have you know I don't want cowards in my army." She stated in a deathly calm voice, her sharp eyes boring into the pegasus.

CopperMane

CopperMane was broken from his thoughts as a pegasus flew down on him, he prepared for an attack when he noticed the newcomers bat-wings, "ahh, a bat-winged pegasus, you must be Schwartz. You got my letter I see. I am known as CopperMane, I was leading an ambush on this Royal convey, they needed to be taken down a peg, I would have left a few for you but it appears my friends have taken care of them." He held out a hoof in greeting.

"No, actually, we never got any letter." *Schwartz shook his hoof.* "My lieutenants and I were on patrol when we saw the fires."

CopperMane

"No matter" CopperMane answered "as of now we are barely a riot to that tyrant, this rebellion must grow, I mailed you and an old friend of mine to get together, I know he has a couple followers and hates the princess like a cancer, I've heard the same things about you and was going to ask something of you. I want you to gather an army and start a faction. Also, spread the word, down with Princess SkullCrown!" and with that he turned back into the Everfree Forest and disappeared.

(I'm a griffon in this RP, not a pony. Oh, and a cyborg griffon to be exact xD)

Orrin read the letter.

"Ah, it's about time that pony realized we'll be a stronger force against SkullCrown together..."

Orrin scanned the letter with his bionic eye and then torched it after he had stored it in his memory.

"Can't risk having that found now can we?"

Orrin extended a metal talon towards Sketches.

"Sketches, put your hoof in my talons, we'll need to get to the Everfree forest quickly."

(I burned it xD)

Orrin wrapped his talons around her hoof and silently recited the forest's coordinates in his mind. His cyber computer read them and they instantly teleported to the Everfree forest in a flash of red light.

"Hello Coppermane," he said as he materialized in front of him.

CopperMane

Copper barely reacted as Orrin teleported to him, instead he just looked ahead and smiled as his old friend appeared in a flash of light, "well well Orrin, it has been a long time. It appears that you received my letter. Come with me, and bring along your friend, it wouldn't be polite to leave her out here in this forest" he reached down and grabbed a rope with his teeth and pulled open a almost unnoticeable trapdoor which led down into a tiny underground root cellar. "Don't worry," he assured his guests before herding them into the cellar and closing the trap door behind them. For a moment everything was dark but the glow from Copper's mechanical eye, then he lit a torch and bathed the crowded root cellar in light. "Now, watch this." he pulled another rope hanging from the roof and the room shook and the back wall slid into the ceiling. CopperMane smirked and turned down the tunnel, not looking back to see if they were following.

"My majesty, i had to escpe so that i can warn you, the rebels are stronger than we thought, they took out your finest easily," at this point Inspired was panicing hard, stuttering over every word, "please spare me, send me anywhere to fight, give me another chance!" The mare looked pitiful sobbing on the floor pleading for forgiveness. "Let me use my talents to fight the rebels, they fight with fire...so will i" the mares voice takes on a steely determination and she lifts her head, "give me the chance for revenge."

Princess SkullCrown

post-2292-0-68599400-1331412433.png

Princess SkullCrown frowned in disgust at the dirty pegasus groveling before her. She truly did not care at all what this stupid mare wanted, then again the longer she stayed in her thrown room the more oil and grease she would smear on the carpet, "Ugh, very well, you have one week to kill the leader of this ambush, or I will kill you, am I understood? That's good. Now get your filthy hooves out my thrown room! Guard, get the maid to come in here and clean this rug. and do me a favor and get this dirty peasant out of my palace!" The guard grabbed Inspired and tossed her roughly out of the room, he mouthed a silent apology as he shut the giant doors.