Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I hate the YouTube comments!

StabbedByANarwhal

Don't we all...........tbh, I actually find them so hilarious and amusing.  Depending on the video, however, I love when people come up with such ridiculous comments that once you read them, you start rolling on the floor, laughing.  :D  Look at the Justin Bieber videos...........to get a laugh, I go there to read the comments,

The comment section for this is probably my favorite in Youtube

but generally you want to stay away from YT comments

Edited by Megas75

I have a problem where I read the comments and then antagonize the people I think are being stupid by going for their bait.

Keeps me young.

Either way, I mostly watch art-related videos and such. I'm really tired of people complaining that the SINGLE PERSON working on an animation "isn't doing it fast enough". Especially when it's been discussed that said person either works full time or goes to school full time.

A large percentage of YT comments are by either racist pigs or trolls of varying degree of hilarity. I order to illustrate this, consider the following scenario:

I click on a Pink Floyd video to mellow out to some great classic rock. While I wait for the video to load, I check out the comments hoping for some quick chuckles. First comment I see is:

@joesomebody

You dumbass, British peeple r all fags! Pik up a histry book sumtime! The South shall rise again!

Me: :huh:  No, it won't rise again and dafuq does this even have to do with Pink Floyd?  

Edited by Dinos4Ever