What if Discord was the creator of Equestria?

Adachi

Not just no, but buck no.

Also technically Equestria did not even exist until the founders came around and settled it.

My thoughts being Discord came around after this time to bring chaos and suffering to ponies before being defeated by Celestia and Luna with the EoH.

My personal theory is that Equestria was created through the interaction of two primordial forces, one representing Chaos (Change, Motion, etc.), the other being Harmony (Stasis, order, and so on).

I think that the tree of harmony was the physical embodiment of the latter, while discord came into existence as the representation of chaos. The tree was an inanimate relic and the elements had to be used proper, so discord had free reign for a while.

• Brohoof 1

Idk, I can't really see Discord creating Equestria, he may have taken it over and ruled for a while, but I don't think he would have created it from nothing.

And technically the place where Equestria is, was apparently not referred to as such until after Discord left and the ponies took over. 

So idk, while he ruled over the land, I don't think I could see Discord being one to create from scratch, just cause chaos in what already exists.

I don't get it why so many portray him as a god when he clearly isn't one.

This Discord Fanatism is really weird....

It is weir and strange. This is the point. Discord is chaos and being bizzare and weird is normal for people who worship (grammar) him.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...