Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning 1 x 1 - Forgiveness

Feather Gem

So, as I have school and am currently in a few roleplays already, although slow, I only have time for another 1x1 roleplay with someone!  Cx

I had this idea for a fanfiction a while back about Celestia and Luna after Luna's return.  It has to do with forgiveness.  All kinds of forgiveness.  Luna forgiving Celestia for all she had done, Luna forgiving herself, her subjects forgiving Luna, and Celestia also forgiving herself.

Now, it doesn't have to follow this exactly.

I had thought that there would be two main characters and two side characters, along with other characters bouncing in and out occasionally.

Main Characters:

Celestia - Miss Reaper

Luna - Feather Gem

Side Characters:

Twilight Sparkle - Feather Gem

Pinkie Pie - Miss Reaper

(Also maybe Discord, I love Discord.  Can we please.)

Once someone decides to join with me, and I decide I'd like to roleplay with them, we can figure out who will play as who.

But, whoever plays as Celestia must take the role of Pinkie Pie as well, and whoever takes the role of Luna must take the role of Twilight Sparkle as well.  This is because Pinkie will interact more with Luna and Twilight with Celestia. 

This is mostly just to prevent boredom.  Twilight could give advice, Pinkie could do some cheering up...all that.

Another thing is that it is completely okay if during the roleplay, most of your text is on your character and how they are feeling.  This may not give me much to reply to, but this is how I roleplay sometimes and I believe that a roleplayer similar to this will make both of us perfectly okay with it!

Besides, this roleplay is quite a bit about internal struggles, I suppose.

Who is even going to join this stupid thing I have no idea.

So...I guess that's all.  If you want to know anything else, please just ask!

You can try to sign up by simply giving me a nice example of text of the two characters you'd like to roleplay as!

I'd like a pretty good roleplayer if possible, even if I'm not so great myself!  Cx 

Edited by Feather Gem

Yes! I love 1x1 roleplays! Even though I've yet to actually be part of one that hasn't died! :D

Let's see... I'd like to give a shot at Celestia and Pinkie!

Here goes~

~Celestia sample~

The day was at an end. Celestia had retired to her room, and now she watched from the window as the moon drifted above the horizon. It was almost surreal, seeing the moon rise without her aid. For so long, she had taken over the cycle of both the sun and the moon; it had become a familiar, albeit tiring, routine for her. Now she no longer had to worry about the nightly duties. Now she could sleep more than a couple of hours at a time. But somehow, she doubted that she would be able to sleep anyway. She had other things on her mind, the most prominent being her dear sister.

Celestia wondered if Luna would ever truly forgive her... and if she would ever be able to forgive herself.

~Pinkie Pie sample~

Although the pink party mare seemed as cheerful as usual, walking about with that typical spring in her step and happily greeting others as they walked by, Pinkie Pie was concerned about the princesses. She and every other pony knew what had taken place between the two sisters, and the process of forgiveness could be a difficult one. And though she seemed so bright and joyful a lot of the time, most ponies never realized that Pinkie Pie was a highly empathetic being, more so than the average pony. Others' joy was her joy - and conversely, others' sorrow became her sorrow.

It didn't take a genius to figure out how the princesses must have been feeling. So Pinkie Pie took it upon herself as her own personal goal to help cheer at least one of them up. Because if there was one thing that she truly disliked - and those were indeed a rare thing to find - it was seeing other ponies unhappy.

Edited by Miss Reaper

I'd like to do a 1v1 roleplay as well. I have a lot of experience in role playing, and I also have the little quirk that I tend to talk about my own character's feelings a lot, but that makes things more fun to read! Luckily I am also pretty good at keeping a roleplay interactive and interesting enough. A few years roleplaying have learned me that :3

I am currently on my phone, and I tried my best to write an example for Luna, but usually I write a bit more detailed than this when I am on a PC...

The shimmering light of day slowly climbed up the horizon. It's source, the sun, was almost as brilliant and beautiful as the one who was currently rising it in the sky. Every day she saw the light at the horizon, slowly hiding the skies' twinkling stars and gradually changing the sky purple to blue. The night had ended...

She remembered a time long ago, where it would have filled her with hatred and jealousy to see the sun rise. She had been blind for the beauty that the sun really possessed... Of what good her sisters intentions really had. But now, it only filled her with sorrow and regret. The anger inside of her had long gone. Her corrupted thoughts had been replaced by the clearness that she recognized in her sister as well.

She cursed herself like she did every morning. A thousand years... A thousand years she had lost for that one wreched, stupid thought. A thousand years she had lost because of... her.

Every day Luna had to remind herself that it had been her own fault, but deep inside she still felt a little anger for what Celestia had done. She had not really accepted what had happened between them yet. Hopefully one day the boundary that had built up between the two of them would fall again, and things would be like old times again.

As Luna stared into the horizon, she lost herself in memories. old times.

I think your idea is really interesting, and I am willing to help out with the fanfic as well if you want.

(Oh, and I'm really good at discord, just so you know :3)

You can never be better at Discord than me Scribbler!

I jest of course. :)

Huh, you know, I'm not going to apply - I love the idea and I'd love to be in this - but since I'm already playing Discord (and apparently Celestia :P) in mountain... well, it seems unfair to try and deprive these fine folks a chance to get a chance to RP properly with you! I know they're both great.

So why did i post? Well, I'll be following this (if it isn't in a PM) 'cause, y'know - interesting. Just wanted to say that if your interested in Celestia, forgiveness and all that good stuff, you should jump over to 'mountain's OOC and say "Aye Cinder, go ahead with your crazy plan, you brilliant yet unreliable person!" ;)

Edited by Cinderscribe

@@Miss Reaper

How could I possibly ever say no to all of that?  And how could I ever possibly keep up?  xD

As you were the first one to sign up, I will be taking you I believe.  I hope it won't die, but I'm sure we can keep it going with enough effort!  Cx

So, you want to play as Celestia and Pinkie Pie I believe?

@@Scribblegroove

It was so tempting to take you as my roleplay buddy!  Cx  You seem incredibly good at it.

But, to be fair, Miss Reaper did sign up before you did, and I think I'll have to take her!

I'm sorry.  Maybe next time though!  Cx

@

I hope that it can be in a roleplay topic.  I prefer those over roleplays through PM, considering how you can sneakily make short replies (though I'm sure these two wouldn't do that) 

I just went and did that for you!  Cx  Go on with your crazy little schemes.  Entertain us all!  I'm already entertained by just the idea...

@@Feather Gem,

If there's one thing I have, it's the will to keep a good roleplay going! :D

But really, I'm honored that you chose me - Scribble's so good at writing, better than I am!

Either way - yes, I would like to play as Celestia and Pinkie. ^^

@@Feather Gem,

If there's one thing I have, it's the will to keep a good roleplay going! :D

But really, I'm honored that you chose me - Scribble's so good at writing, better than I am!

Either way - yes, I would like to play as Celestia and Pinkie. ^^

Oh stop it you c:

Keep going...

Nah, JK. Good luck to the two of you...

You can never be better at Discord than me Scribbler!

That's hardly sporting. How am I, a random Dutch adolescent, supposed to compete with a native English who studied LITERATURE!

I think I am doing quite a good job considering... :c. Give the peasants a chance will you!

Mutters: "Bloody English always expect us foreigners to have our writing at par with themselves. I will have none of it! None I say!"

c:

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@Feather Gem,

(No problem, I'm not quite so used to them, either! xD Doesn't help that the ones I've tried to make/be part of have all died. ._.)

Either way, I don't have any questions for the moment~ So without further ado, let us begin! :D