Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Drawings/Vectors..

Crystal Vision

Hey Everyone!

New to the website but been a fan of the show for over two years so I'm not really a newbie :P

Anyways been drawing and vectoring ponies alot.. Going through the requests guild to see which OC's I could draw for people >.> (done 4 so far...)

Anyways I'm gonna post a few of my drawings and vectors here that don't go onto my deviantart page (visit here if you're interested http://cayfie.deviantart.com/ [Yes I do commisions])

Facts: I use inkscape (old program was MyPaint) and yes I use a mouse, that's right I'm a MOUSE user :D

Anyway.. Hope you enjoy my art and yeah :D

(Please do not steal any of my drawings/vectors they do take time and effort ya'know :( )

My OC MoonChaser:

img-2468418-1-moonchaser_by_cayfie-d6jc4Celestia (Lullaby for a princess style):

img-2468418-2-princess_celestia_by_cayfi

Luna and Nightmare Moon (older program so its a bit pixelated [My first proper digital pony drawing ^^]):

img-2468418-3-dc416c90b273eba33d11ca4762

That's all I'll post for now..  :huh:

Hope you like... >.< 

(forgot how to do spoilers  -_- )

OCs:

Sassy the Sasquatch - Stardust BassFreq

bOp6x4P.png

Edited by Moon Chaser
  • Brohoof 9

I love your stuff! you can post the ones you did for me if you want to display OC stuff you've done :)

Hehe alright :P 

Dat feeling when I saw you in Brohoof a few minutes ago and I saw this...

Still, I like it, and the one you did with roserock01

Aww thankyou so much :P 

(*cough* thinking of drawing your oc *cough*)

*Cough Wow-thanks Cough* 

... Great... I got petmarket1's cough. Dang, that's contagious.

Haha :P

Yeah I'm gonna start working on him soonish.. Probs will send to you via Brohoof.

I love the Luna combined with the Nightmare Moon. :D Maybe try adding a few more details, like Luna having a piece of moon rock in her magic grip or Luna's half being the Moon and Nightmare Moon's having small scared foals.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

More additions :)

The power of love, Cadence and Shining Armour

the_power_of_love_by_cayfie-d7fdcfr.png

All the princesses :)

the_princesses_icon_by_cayfie-d7hl14r.pn

annnndddd

Celestia, being her true self :D

celestia_being___well___celestia_by_cayf

• Brohoof 5

I really like these! I'm not very familiar with making vectors, but using the mouse for any art is impressive in my book.

They're faithful to the show's style, but still distinctly look like yours. Very cute and aesthetically pleasing. The only issues are very small, little things like Celestia's chin in the banana picture coming to an extremely sharp point. That kind of stuff will improve, if it hasn't already.

Good work!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Awwww! I freaking love your style, it's adorable!! :D

Yay thankyou!!! :3

I really like these! I'm not very familiar with making vectors, but using the mouse for any art is impressive in my book.

They're faithful to the show's style, but still distinctly look like yours. Very cute and aesthetically pleasing. The only issues are very small, little things like Celestia's chin in the banana picture coming to an extremely sharp point. That kind of stuff will improve, if it hasn't already.

Good work!

Aww thanks :) Yeah took so getting used to using a mouse.. haven't got my tablet yet :\

I like making close to the shows style but my own style, thanks for noticing that :)

I don't really know what happened to her chin... not gonna change it, due to laziness....

Nice to hear some feedback :D

Edited by Moon Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Yay thankyou!!! :3

Aww thanks :) Yeah took so getting used to using a mouse.. haven't got my tablet yet :\

I like making close to the shows style but my own style, thanks for noticing that :)

I don't really know what happened to her chin... not gonna change it, due to laziness....

Nice to hear some feedback :D

i like your Drawings there amazing.

• Brohoof 1

New drawings to add to the forum :)

Spike singing the Cloudsdale Anthem...

_i_wish_this_song_was_over_now_____by_ca

This was a commission from my Dev page :)

commission_for_i3ora_by_cayfie-d7fmkml.p

Going traditional now..

Horse head sketch, took me 1.5 hours

horse_sketch_by_cayfie-d75i5vv.png

Annnnnnddddd

A dragon, based of another pic ^^

dragon_done_by_cayfie-d6spfq2.jpg

Enjoy ^^

your drawings and vectors are amazing :D .I wish I could vector but I don't know where to start and it seems hard  :(  but anyway.And oooh,mouse user?That's neat :)

Aww thankyou ^^

Yes, I'm a mouse user :) Don't have my tablet yet xD

Aww thankyou ^^

Yes, I'm a mouse user :) Don't have my tablet yet xD

^^

well,vectors can be done decently with a mouse....I suggest to buy a tablet just if you want to go into painting/drawings(like you know,with pixels and stuff)...but oh well,is up to you what fits you the best :D .If you want once you get a tablet,some drawing softwares :3: Photoshop(not free,pricey thoguh D:.But if you search enough you will find a old version at a decent price.),GIMP(free),SAI(not free but is pretty cheap.),Corel Painter(not free,pricey and oh well.I honestly love this software),Paint.NET(free....and dont react to pen pressure.Is sorta like MS Paint but with more features),Manga Studio EX(is like Photoshop and SAI child :lol: .....and it is pricey,and dunno.I never used it honestly),Opencanvas(I dont know,never had.),Krita(free,however you need a decent PC to run it...if you don't it's impossible to get it to work.Is a nice piece of software though),MyPaint(is similar to Corel Painter,is free if you want to give a shot),FireAlpaca....and what pretty much it is.Just some softwares that may help you with your art :D

^^

well,vectors can be done decently with a mouse....I suggest to buy a tablet just if you want to go into painting/drawings(like you know,with pixels and stuff)...but oh well,is up to you what fits you the best :D .If you want once you get a tablet,some drawing softwares :3: Photoshop(not free,pricey thoguh D:.But if you search enough you will find a old version at a decent price.),GIMP(free),SAI(not free but is pretty cheap.),Corel Painter(not free,pricey and oh well.I honestly love this software),Paint.NET(free....and dont react to pen pressure.Is sorta like MS Paint but with more features),Manga Studio EX(is like Photoshop and SAI child :lol: .....and it is pricey,and dunno.I never used it honestly),Opencanvas(I dont know,never had.),Krita(free,however you need a decent PC to run it...if you don't it's impossible to get it to work.Is a nice piece of software though),MyPaint(is similar to Corel Painter,is free if you want to give a shot),FireAlpaca....and what pretty much it is.Just some softwares that may help you with your art :D

I currently use Photoshop to vector and draw :)

Thanks for sharing with me a huge assortment of programs! Will have a look at a few when I buy the tablet ^^

I currently use Photoshop to vector and draw :)

Thanks for sharing with me a huge assortment of programs! Will have a look at a few when I buy the tablet ^^

I use PS for edits and special effects,but that's just me.

no problem^^.The thing is to find what fits you ;)

I like dem Vectors, I suggest applying nitroglycerin to make it even better. Because explosions. 

Thanks! I will consider the nitroglycerin.. >.>