Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First Pony Drawing

ZomBrony

post-2458-0-88255600-1331505371_thumb.jpg

smaller then I expected and tail got cut off but I'm to have gotten it drawn and uploaded, be afraid not to criticize, just not too harsh because I'm a bit sensative

post-2458-0-72743200-1331506086_thumb.jpg

re-scanned it and his tail is no longer cut off, any ideas for names? I haven't come up with one yet

I also want to mention the tail being REALLY dark black is a mistake, I used a sharpie there because I couldn't find a black pencil crayon right away

Edited by XxZomBloxxorxX

hmmmm taking Pinkie's idea ^--- how about "Eclipcia"

its a good idea but I would suggest using a ruler to make lines more straight, and maybe take it slow when drawing the tail. Other then that its really good for a first drawing of a pony c:

hmmmm taking Pinkie's idea ^--- how about "Eclipcia"

its a good idea but I would suggest using a ruler to make lines more straight, and maybe take it slow when drawing the tail. Other then that its really good for a first drawing of a pony c:

The tail is supposed to be wavy like that

Is it a colt or a filly?

Colt

Also, using your name ideas, I've come up with Eclipcia Darkmoon, I won't make it official until I get some feedback, but it's tough to change my mind

maybe not, Eclipcia sounds kind of girly after thinking some more, I still like it though

I like it. Certainly better than MY first pony drawing! XD do you have a shaky hand at all? Some of the lines just look a little squiggled.

I am assuming this was drawn on paper?

A good start! Since this is your first pony, you can't really expect too much, you know? It almost seems like you were nervous when you drew this though... Don't be so stressed out! We tolerate and love all(most) art here! For the limbs, you might want to take short strokes, if shaky hands are the issue.

(edited)

Ok I wasn't sure as you used the nose style for female ponies.

yeah, I was using Rainbow Dash as a reference, that's probably why

this is actually starting to get frustrating...

the lines are squiggly on purpose, his hair (mane, tail, all) is supposed to be wavy

Edited by XxZomBloxxorxX

yeah, I was using Rainbow Dash as a reference, that's probably why

this is actually starting to get frustrating...

the lines are squiggly on purpose, his hair (mane, tail, all) is supposed to be wavy

I had some free time so I tried to draw your OC real quick, hope you don't mind.

post-1372-0-51857400-1331793601_thumb.jpg

I had some free time so I tried to draw your OC real quick, hope you don't mind.

I don't mind, I like it actually, just one thing I noticed you did the tail darker where I had it there, and that was a mistake I forgot to mention, I wanted it to be a lighter black like everywhere else but had forgotten I actual did have a black pencil crayon and used a sharpie

I don't mind, I like it actually, just one thing I noticed you did the tail darker where I had it there, and that was a mistake I forgot to mention, I wanted it to be a lighter black like everywhere else but had forgotten I actual did have a black pencil crayon and used a sharpie

Well I tried my best having only your original post as reference. I really cant draw anything without reference...

I couldn't even imagine that, I used different references for every little detail here

actually I don't think it would have been possible, I used somepony's reference for drawing a basic body

do you mind if I add your re-draw to my forum and deviant art galleries?