Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Time Rider journey

StormBolt24

Spirit took off and hovered a few hundred feet above the crater. She looked around and didn't notice anypony except for a few animals, and the two that were walking off with the unconscious being. She then looked in the direction of Canterlot, and then flew back down and landed. "No one around except a few animals, but a friend of mine in Canterlot is watching us. Wont need to worry about him though, he see's everything in Equestria."

Wrathius looks to Silver "My name is Wrathius. And Spirit Watcher, the pure-white pony you saw before, called me to aid her. I'm in her debt ever since 9 years ago. She calls me and I will come to aid." He said as he notices the poison joke. He flies up and hovers just above it, as to not touch it, but still follows Silver.

• Brohoof 1

"((Good for you now excuse me as I start playing Dark Souls 2 to pass time))

"It's no problem..." Solstice said as he continued healing. "Ponies from my world wouldn't really care if you are injured or in pain...or bleeding to death...or sick" Solstice said as he remembered his world pretty well

• Brohoof 1

"((Good for you now excuse me as I start playing Dark Souls 2 to pass time))

"It's no problem..." Solstice said as he continued healing. "Ponies from my world wouldn't really care if you are injured or in pain...or bleeding to death...or sick" Solstice said as he remembered his world pretty well

(OCC: Lol! Im also watching ZackScottGames play Animal Crossing New Leaf and He screamed LIAR into the megaphone to find villagers and one of his villagers Puddles Responded.. xD So someone is a liar xD)

Starshine said soft enough for Solstice to hear. "Your world sounds terrible.." She got closer to him. "I-im glad you came.. Your giving me a new way to look at life.."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah it was horrible...wasn't fun either since everypony would want to kill you since the fog is what corrupts them so easily...don't know why I haven't changed because of it"

Chuggaconroy in my opinion but when he played Animal Crossing it wasn't funny more like entertaining and imformative also...))

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah it was horrible...wasn't fun either since everypony would want to kill you since the fog is what corrupts them so easily...don't know why I haven't changed because of it"

Chuggaconroy in my opinion but when he played Animal Crossing it wasn't funny more like entertaining and imformative also...))

(*Gasp* CHUGGACONROY! I had Amelia in my town to! I put in a light post were she used to live like he did.. Cause everyone loves her! And his voice.. *Starts daydreaming with drool coming from mouth* Huh? Oh sorry!)

Starshine looked down "It must have been hard.. I would have built a base away from the fog or.. or I dunno.."

• Brohoof 1

*Silver quickly ran out of the poison joke but it was too late*

"Well wraith it looks like I am going to change just how, anyway so this debt, what is it for, what happened that made you have to obey her wish for 9 years"

*Silver didn't notice that as he said this his voice slowly got more feminine*

"So where is zecora's house, I haven't been there too many time, I think it is this way"

*Silver teleported to the other side of the poison joke patch and started walking down the path again*

((who is going to control zecora?))

• Brohoof 1

Wrathius teleported next to Silver and kept following. "When I was younger and stupider, I would fly into space from my home solar system. I always did laps around the star, and one day I got a bit too close, and slingshot-ed me towards a Black Hole. I flew as fast as I could away from the Black Hole, but I was really slowly being sucked toward it. Thankfully, Spirit was flying by in one of her races, and she pulled my away from it. Without her I'd be lost in another universe. And it's not her every wish. I wont do any house work, or anything along those lines. Only battle-related situations, and situations that require a lot of strength." He says as he sniffs the air. "Turn right. I can smell Zecora brewing something."

• Brohoof 1

((Okay....a bit over reactive))

"Either way that wouldn't work Queen Black Hole spread that mist everywhere in Equinox so there is no escape from it...even the elements changed...." Solstice said as the aura faded slightly. "Almost done healing you" Solstice said as he looked at her. "Trust me though there are time I would want to go back"

• Brohoof 1

((Okay....a bit over reactive))

"Either way that wouldn't work Queen Black Hole spread that mist everywhere in Equinox so there is no escape from it...even the elements changed...." Solstice said as the aura faded slightly. "Almost done healing you" Solstice said as he looked at her. "Trust me though there are time I would want to go back"

(OCC: Sorry.. Im a chuggafangirl xD)

Starshine shook her head "I would too... But that place is ruined now.. I would let go of it.. I'm sorry if i'm coming off as rude for saying that" She sweatdropped and laughed awkwardly. She looked at Solstice for any sign of awkwardness or signs that she came off as rude.

• Brohoof 1

*Silver kept talking not noticing as he slowly turned female*

((just joking around, making it fun))

"so what is the real problem that we need to bring him to zecora for, if zecora is part of this world how will she help us if we walk in with an out of this world being like you two"

*right as silver finished she fell on a fallen branch and squeaked*

• Brohoof 1

(ooooohhh I wanna be apart of this!)

Starshine watched as her wing was finished healing. SHe said "Thanks! I'm gonna go check up on Silver and Wolf guy!" She said not knowing his name.

*Silver kept talking not noticing as he slowly turned female*

((just joking around, making it fun))

"so what is the real problem that we need to bring him to zecora for, if zecora is part of this world how will she help us if we walk in with an out of this world being like you two"

*right as silver finished she fell on a fallen branch and squeaked*

Starshine was flying to Zecora's house. She saw silver and landed in a mystical Blue Flower. She walked to Silver and saw her long eyelashes. Her features were now feminine. She said "What is wrong with yo- GAAAAH!" Her voice was now deep. Her beautiful voice was gone! 

(Starshine is known for her beautiful looks and her amazing musical talent. Mostly her looks and voice. So I was thinking she would turn into a stallion and Silver would be female. And Starshine will have flying trouble with her new male wings xD)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wrathius sighed "To check if he has any internal injuries. And I'm sure Zecora wouldn't freak out. And even if she did, she wouldn't get far if she were to try to run and tell anyone." He said as he noticed Silver fall. "You alright down there?" He said as a smile started to form on his face.

Edited by ~DJ Alicorn~ Bruh...
  • Brohoof 1

"It's okay...really it is" Solstice said as the glow stopped."-there...all better now" He said before stumbling and catching himself before he hit the ground. "There goes all my magic now....dang it all it" Solstice said as he stumbled to stand back up.

((Hes funny especiall in his Okami and Pokemon lets plays))

• Brohoof 1

"It's okay...really it is" Solstice said as the glow stopped."-there...all better now" He said before stumbling and catching himself before he hit the ground. "There goes all my magic now....dang it all it" Solstice said as he stumbled to stand back up.

((Hes funny especiall in his Okami and Pokemon lets plays))

((Yes! I just love ChuggaConroy soooooo MUCH! :3)

Starshine felt sick. Her wings grey larger. Her hooves grew larger. Her body was just one big mess. Her voice now was deep. Her mane still remained long and curly. She spat "GREAT! IM A STALLION NOW!" She frowned and slumped down.

• Brohoof 1

*Silver got up and trotted over to starshine*

"Starshine what has happened to you, you have turned into a colt"

*Silver turned around

"ok, now we have a reason to get to zecora's so she can make you a mare again, stupid poison joke, I walked in it why hasn't it affected me"

((Silver while he is patient has mental problems making him accept that he is female and not noticing it))

• Brohoof 1

Solstice caught up and smiled trying to contain his laughter at what he is seeing. "You both stepped in poison Joke...at least that isn't going to happen to me since..." He stopped and backed away from the Poison joke before continuing. "We are heading to Zecoras we should be fine as long as nothing bad happens"

• Brohoof 1

((Lol! This is my last post of the night I think :P))

Starshine grunted "Yeah... And it SUCKS! Im not beautiful anymore! And my voice is all scratchy! And Silver you do know that your now a mare... right?" He snickered at Silver and tried to fly but her big wings just failed.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*Silver got a bit frustrated*

"I am a mare," silver squeaked and looked herself over,"that is odd, I thought the thing that would change would be my patience or something, oh well at least this is probably better for me as I am smaller and more agile"

*Silver shook her head and stepped back*

"My mind is wandering from the point at hand, we should get to zecora's hut and fix this"

*Silver selfconciously put back on her hood to hide her newly shaped features*

((Silver will most likely forget he was ever male so just go along if it gets weird))

Edited by Eevee
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

*As the time was passed long enough, Time Rider begun to come back again... But he was no idea who he was right now... Or WHAT he was right now and what has happened and where is hes time machine... And who was that mare that grapple him, a moment before crashing*

*Time Rider groans and opens hes eyes slowly* uhh... What a headace.... W-where am I?.... *He says with very weak voice*

((Hey I see that I have missed A LOT. So can some of ya tell me as simple as possible: what has going on since I was offline? And where is Time Rider currently as well as hes time machine?))

Edited by StormBolt24

(OOC: The current situation is that Silver and StarShine walked through Poison Joke, and they're changed into the opposite genders. We are currently carrying Time Rider to Zecora's, and your Time Machine is currently a 'ghost'.)

Wrathius sighes, leans over, and let's the creature slide off his back. "Looks like he's waking up." He said as he turned toward him.

• Brohoof 1

"Welcome back to the living mister wolf" Solstice said putting up a barrier to protect him from the poison joke before walking on it. "Glad to see you finally awake but first before we even start asking you any questions we need to get you some help still" Solstice said

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*Silver pipped up as they reached zecora's hut*

"Hey everypony, and other, we are here"

*Silver trotted up to the door and knocked on it with here hoof and zecora walked out*

((I will take over zecora's speech, I hope everyone doesn't mind))

*Zecora walks out*

Zecora: "What has happened to all of you, that makes you seek my magic brew?"

(((Ha ha actually rhymes)))

Edited by Eevee
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

*Time Rider is extremely confused of this all stuff: who is Zecora? Why they say "everypony" and who are they anyways? But he decides to stay silent. And why they don't tell what has happened to hes time machine? Have they broke it or stole it? He hopes he will get answers soon.*

((I have now just 1h and 43 minutes time to be here. Other than that: my PC restricted timer throws me out and I'll be available again at tomorrow or Friday. Also: my OC is actually a human NOT a pony or wolf. But as it seems like you ahve already decided him to be pony... Yeah.))

Edited by StormBolt24

*Time Rider is extremely confused of this all stuff: who is Zecora? Why they say "everypony" and who are they anyways? But he decides to stay silent. And why they don't tell what has happened to hes time machine? Have they broke it or stole it? He hopes he will get answers soon.*

((I have now just 1h and 43 minutes time to be here. Other than that: my PC restricted timer throws me out and I'll be available again at tomorrow or Friday. Also: my OC is actually a human NOT a pony or wolf. But as it seems like you ahve already decided him to be pony... Yeah.))

((Lol! I wannna be a human :3 And that sucks. Sorry for vanishing! I had classes this morning! Then had to walk home to my apartment.)

Starshine felt her body changing. She felt her fur change into skin and she gasped. "WHAT's HAPPENING!" Her voice returning to its normal girlyness. (Sorry. I want someone that can kind connect to Time Rider.. If thats ok! Its all Poison Joke! SO it can be reversed!)

Starshines hair grew longer and it curled at the tips. Her wings turned to nothing and her ears turned into small human ears. Her snout turned into a small nose and she gained small freckles dotting her face. She was also wearing a cute lavender skirt with a button up top. (Like one you wear under a business suit) 

((Dude that sucks to have a timer also Lunakitty did you know that the Asylum rp has started?))

"This is what happens when you don't watch where you were walking" Solstice said. "Anyways Zecora we nee help since this...wolf here is in need of help and some ponies decided to walk through the Poison Joke" Solstice explained