Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching OOC Thread Titan Squad - ME3 Crossover Advanced RP

Perfect! I recommend starting on Monday, for a new start. And, maybe...I dunno...4:00pm PST?

I can RP anytime really, tough i would be posting from my phone in school hours. And i can't really do anything with text colouring from my phone.

Lol me neither, don't worry.

Sweet. Sorry I didn't talk in here earlier today I came down with a devastating disease and I've been bedridden until now.

If we can get at least one more person I'll be alright to start on Monday, maybe Sunday if you guys are alright with starting earlier.

lol what a trooper!

I'm not good for Sundays or Saturdays either, library is closed then. I'm only good for weekdays.

I'm excited! Can't wait for Monday. :)

Alright that's fine. We'll start monday then.

Alright here we go.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier I'm still very ill and I sleep... a lot.

I am posting the thread in the roleplay section now. There is no formal post order, and I will only post important storyline information in the afternoon ~2- 6 PM EST. If you're having a conversation or doing something that doesn't push forward the plot then I don't care if you monologue beyond those times, just don't make plot-involved moves outside those times so everyone can respond.

The first section of this RP will be very difficult combat wise, do not be intimidated if I make you take more hits than you'd like to. Adapt your tactics. If a certain enemy is preventing your advance, then he should be the primary target.

Last, but not least, have fun everyone! I worked really hard to create this storyline and I'm excited to see how you guys enjoy it. :)

**Stand by**

OP has been posted in the roleplay forums.

A couple of notes, this storyline takes place during ME2. If you've played the games, we begin our mission a short while after Shepard's mission on Horizon.

This gon' be good. :3 Hope you get well soon, by the way!

Thanks <3 I'm working on it.

Whenever you're ready someone can post...

Ahah okay. I walked away to grab some grub and when I came back there were still no posts and I was startled that there were no posts.

Now they are coming through. Silly server lag.

Can you please call the RP thread somethiong else?

Or atleast call add OOC THREAD to this one?

Sure.

I'm not afraid to kill you guys off in the first couple posts if you refuse  to reply to the roleplay.