Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Overcomer (1x1)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@,

Choco gave Scarlet a gentle nuzzle. "You can just call me Choco." She said with a light giggle as she continued to snuggle and cuddle Scarlet. Choco could somehow sense that Scarlet was worried about something. "Are you worried about something?" Choco asked.  

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@

Scarlet nods, "I...I"m worried that if I get too attached to you, either you will get sick of me and take me back to my aunt and uncles or...or something bad will happen to you." She whimpers and hides, "I don't want either to happen," she whimpers again and quivers a little

@,

"Why would I ever get sick of you?" Choco asked with a giggle. "I never get sick of foals. In fact, I love them!" Choco stated as she continued to hug and snuggle Scarlet. "And why would you think that something would happen to me?" Choco asked as she stayed by Scarlet's side.  

@

"B..because of w..what happened t.to my parents" She snuggles in close and started drifting off to sleep. The warmth and softness of Chooc's fur helped calm her down and soon she was fast asleep, snuggled up to Choco. She mumbled something about being comfortable and warm.

@,

"Nothing will happen to me dear. Stay positive. Don't always be in that negative state." Choco stated as she yawned and snuggled with Scarlet as she started to drift off to sleep. However, a silly thought popped into her mind and she started to giggle lightly.  

@

As Choco giggled, her fur tickled Scarlet on the nuzzle, making her giggle too. She woke up, stuff it, I'll probably never get another chance to have another mummy, especially one as nice as Choco. She looks up at her, "Choco?" she asks, looks up at her, waiting for a response.

@,

"Oh? Yes dear?" Choco asked as she nuzzled Scarlet lovingly. She then waited for Scarlet to ask her question, wondering what Scarlet would ask. "Perhaps I could become a mother after all..." Choco thought to herself as she continued to wait for Scarlet to ask.  

@

Scarlet nuzzled into her then licked her muzzle, "I love you...mummy" She says, then hugs Choco tightly, "Please, never leave me" She nearly cries from relief, she finally has a mother again, and she was incredibly sweet and nice, "I love you so much mummy" she says again.

@,

"Awwww!" Choco said with a giggle as she nuzzled Scarlet lovingly again. A tear had fallen from her eye and plopped right onto Scarlet's little muzzle. Choco wiped the rest of the tears away. She was overwhelmed with joy at Scarlet calling her mommy, plus saying that she loves her.  

@

Scarlet licks Choco on the nuzzle again and falls back to sleep. This time with a smile on her face.This was the happiest she had been in such a long time. She snuggles closer, and tries to wrap her forelegs around Choco's and hugs them close to her. "love you mummy." she whispers

@,

"I love you too...my little daughter." Choco stated as she too drifted back to sleep. She started to giggle softly again as she dreamed pleasant and happy dreams. Now that she had a little daughter, she would laugh twice as much and do more stuff with her new daughter.  

@

A few hours passed by and Scarlet wakes up to find that Choco had also fallen asleep. She nuzzles her, "M..mummy?" she asks, tryng to wake her up, "Mummy, I'm hungry, may I please have something to eat?" She hears her stomach grumbling, she couldn't remember the last time she ate.

@,

Choco woke to the gentle nuzzle. "You're hungry? I've got plenty of stuff." Choco stated as she got up and went to the kitchen. "What would you like?" She asked with a giggle as she searched for something for Scarlet to eat. She eyed a leftover piece of chocolate cake. 

@

Scarlet wondered over to where Choco was, "Umm... what s..sweets do you have?" She asks, looking around the kitchen, she started to smile, it was colorful and there jars and boxes of sweets everywhere, but she hoped she'd be having proper meals as well. "mummy?"

@,

"Yes? Oh, I have a lot of sweets. I have chocolate cake, vanilla cake, cupcakes of several flavors, pastries, lollipops and other candies!" Choco said with a happy giggle as she opened up the cupboard and showed all of the deserts and sweets she had.  "So, what would you like?" Choco asked. 

@

Scarlet began to drool, "M..may I please have some chocolate cake please mummy?" She asks, sidling up to Choco and hugging her. "Mummy, I...I...I l...l...l..." she hangs her head, she couldn't bring herself to say it in full consciousness. "mummy I..." she then uses her telepathy abilities to say it to Choco, "I love you"

@,

"Sure!" Choco said with a giggle. "I love you too Scarlet!" She said through telepathy back to Scarlet as she took the chocolate cake out the cupboard and put it on a plate. She then got some vanilla cake and some chocolate bars for herself and put it on the table.  

@

"Thank you mummy" Scarlet says, she hadn't had anything sweet or anything to eat at all since she ran away from her aunt and uncles,  so she was quite famished, but she didn't want to seem like a pig or rude, so she took a small bite out of her chocolate cake and nibbled on it slowly.

@,

Choco started to slowly eat her pastries. "You know...I forgot to tell you this but...when I was little...I was bullied myself...all because of my chubbiness. It went to the point where I didn't want to attend school at all. BUT, I didn't let it bother me. I just kept going. Plus, I still didn't have my cutie mark...you know that bit with them two ponies." Choco stated.  

@

Scarlet nods, "All too well mummy, you see" she shows Choco her bareflank, "I don't have mine, but they teased me about everything. Being a blankflank, being a transgender, and for not having parents." She sighs and pushes her cake away, "I'm not hungry anymore"

@,

"Hey...you'll get your cutie mark soon. It takes patience. I know three ponies who devote their lives to getting their cutie marks. The problem with them is they all think they'll get the same one. The thing is, you've gotta find something that you're naturally good at." Choco stated as she showed Scarlet her cutie mark. "See, I'm naturally good at making chocolate sweets and making ponies happy!" Choco said with a giggle.

(OOC: Will Scarlet get her cutie mark by singing?) 

@, (OOC": Yup, but it is of her/my favorite band)

"O-okay mummy." Scarlet says, and begins to nibble on her cake a bit more. "you certainly make me happy," She says finishing her cake, "May I go outside and play please mummy?" She asks, nuzzling into Choco's soft fur and smiling.

@,

(OOC: And what is your favorite band?)

"Sure! I'll come along too! There's a park close to the school if you want to go there." Choco stated as she continued to eat her chocolate. She then looked down at her somewhat chubby and round belly. "Scarlet's gonna have a snuggly mommy to lay on tonight!" She thought to herself. 

@, (It's the Cruxshadows, favorite songs are: Marilyn, My Misery. Insomnia, Last Kiss and Eye of the Storm)

"Okay mummy, " Scarlet says, taking her plate to the kitchen. "Can we go now please? before it gets to d..d..dark?" She stutters  the last part, she was ashamed that she was afraid of the dark.

@,

"Okay." Choco stated. "And there's nothing to be afraid of. The dark won't hurt you. You'll be all snuggled up right next to Choco." Choco assured as she waited for Scarlet to finish putting her plate in the sink so they could go to the park for a little while before the sun went down.