Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Overcomer (1x1)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@,

"Aww! That's a very sweet dream!" Choco said with a giggle as she got up and got some deserts from the cupboard. She got a whole chocolate cake for herself and in case if Scarlet wanted some. She also got some crackers as well. She then got some sweets for Scarlet.  

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@

Scarlet smiled and licked Choco on the nuzzle, "Thank you mummy" she says as she begins to eat her sweets for desert. She then sees her toys from dinner and smiles, "mummy, may I please go play with my toys?" She asks politely. "Ill tidy up after myself, I promise!"

@,

"Okay Scarlet, but it's getting late and you don't want to be tired tomorrow." Choco stated as she started to eat her chocolate cake. She continued to eat it and looked at her belly. It was rounder than before. She continued to eat her chocolate cake, and watched Scarlet.  

@,

"Yay! Thank you mummy!" Scarlet says as she picks up her toys and starts to play with them. She looks up at  Choco with a big smile, then walks over to her and hugs her tightly, "i love you mummy, please never change" she says, with a little purr then goes back to playing.

@,

"I love you too, my sweet Scarlet." Choco said as she continued to eat her chocolate cake and watch Scarlet play with her toys until it was time to go to bed. Because Choco ate a lot of cake, her belly would be very rumbly that night giving Scarlet an underside massage.  

@, (gnaaah! all this attention, i'm not so used to it!! When I was living the lie of being male, 

An hour passed and Scarlet was getting tired, she yawns and packs up her toys like she promised Choco. She then curls up at the fireplace again, waiting for Choco to join her.

@,

Choco had just finished her cake and came to lay with Scarlet. She lied belly-up and gently placed Scarlet on her soft, warm, round and chubby belly. She then started to hum "Hush Now Quiet Now" softy so Scarlet could fall asleep easier. But because of the cake, she was only able to go around the tune 3 times before she fully fell asleep.  

@

Scarlet smiled as Choco gently lifted her up and placed her on her tummy. "Night night mummy" she whispers as she slowly drifts off to sleep, dreaming of puppies and kittens. She wanted to ask Choco for a pet or two, but was afraid the aswer would be no, so she kept the question until the next day

@,

In the middle of the night, Choco's belly started rumbling and gurgling because of the chocolate cake. The gurgles sort of gave Scarlet a gentle massage on her underside. Of course, Choco was giggling and chirping softly in her sleep because of the rumbles and gurgles.  

@

Scarlet giggled and didn't mind the mini massage, it helped her to sleep, but she did wake up and needed to go to the toilet. She gets up, and not wanting to wake Choco up to ask for directions, she goes outside to do her business, she then looks up at the stars and sighs. "I miss you" she says quietly to herself.

@,

Choco really didn't notice Scarlet's absence, for she was in a very deep sleep. Once she did however, she cast a spell that subsided the gurgles until Scarlet came back. Choco had pleasant dreams as always, fill with sweets and candy. She sighed happily followed by several giggles. 

@

Scarlet finished outside and went back inside, feeling hungry again. So she goes into the kitchen and looks through the fridge, "where are the salad things?" she says to herself before finding some and making herself a salad sandwich and eating it.

@,

Choco woke to some noises from the kitchen. She saw Scarlet. "Oh, is my little filly hungry again?" She asked as she eyed the last bit of chocolate cake she left. She decided to eat the last bit, before taking two apples. She then finished helping Scarlet making the sandwich.  

@

Scarlet nods, "sorry for waking you mummy, but..I looked up at the stars and I saw my parents stars, and then i cried and then I felt hungry again." When Choco finished making Scarlet's sandwich for her, "thank you mummy, I only wish there was a way you could meet my parents, if only I could ask Princess Luna"

@,

"Well...Oh! There is actually a way. You see...if we meet each other in our dreams...then I'll be able to see your parents!" Choco said with a giggle as she embraced and hugged Scarlet. "And just maybe, Princess Luna can bridge our dreams together, so we could meet!" Choco said with a giggle.  

@,

"R-really? But would she be willing to do that?" Scarlet asks, getting a little excited. She really wanted her new mummy to meet her birth parents, she wanted her to know them, to  see them and know how much they appreciate her loving their daughter. "Can we really do that?"

@,

"Oh totally. Luna can do just about anything in terms of dreams. I've met her in a dream and she's walked me through my entire foalhood up until the current age I am!" Choco said with a giggle as she finished up the last of her apples. She then went back to lie belly-up, waiting for Scarlet to come.  

@

"I know, but would she be willing to do it for me?" Scarlet asks as she climbs back on top of Choco's belly. "Good night mummy, I love you" she says, giving Choco's cheek a lick before drifting off to sleep again. Once again dreaming of puppies and kittens playing with her.

@,

"I love you too." Choco said with a giggle. The spell that subsided the rumbles wore off. The gurgles and rumbles started up again. Choco giggled and chirped very softly at this. The gurgles and rumbles were soothing and gave Scarlet the underside massage.  

@,  (Time skip)

The next morning came and Scarlet felt the warmth of the sun rays hit her body. She wakes up and stretches after slowly climbing off of Choco's belly, she nudges her, "mummy, i'm hungry, what's for breakfast?" she asks, licking Choco's nose and tickling it with her whiskers.

@,

Choco slowly opened her eyes. "Oh...morning sweetie. How was your night? And pancakes and hashbrowns are for today." Choco stated as she slowly got up. Her belly was still sagging a little from all of the desert she had last night. She then patted and nuzzled Scarlet.  

@

Scarlet rubbed her head against Choco and purred, "sounds yummy, i dreamed of puppies and kittens again." she says sweetly as she helped Choco set the table. "Mummy, when will I be old enough to start school?" She asks, she wanted to learn, but she also didn't want to leave Choco's side.

@,

"Oh? I can school you here if you'd like. Despite all of the humiliation your mommy went through, she did well in school." Choco stated. "I just don't want anything else to happen, which is why I decided to school you right in our home, that is, if you're okay with it." Choco stated.  

@,

Scarlet hugs her tightly, "I'd love that mummy, umm mummy, I was also wondering if..." She shuffles her hooves, "may I please have a pet or two? I promise to look after them and to love them, please!" She asks Choco, crossing her hooves, hoping the answer would be yes. 

@,

"Sure! As long as you're responsible, it's totally fine by me!" Choco said with a giggle as she went to start fixing the pancakes and hashbrowns, all the while singing a happy tune. She then put some sausage in the pan and cooked it. Soon the pancakes, hasbrowns and sausage was ready. "It's ready!" Choco chimed with a giggle as she came to the table with plates.