Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Overcomer (1x1)

Courageous Thunder Dash

(OOC: This is a 1x1 RP between Thunder Dash and Scarlet (Raidenpuff)

Link to OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/94602-1x1-parent-rp-2-ocs-left-to-choose/

Choco was trotting through Ponyville happily, singing a tune and giggling. She was levitating a cupcake with her magic and taking small bites from it. She had just gotten off of work for the week. 

Edited by Thunder-Dash

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scarlet was curled up in a corner of the street, crying to herself. She had ran away from home, and this time, it's for good!  she thinks to herself. She had lost her parents the year before and always blamed herself for it. She didn't see the brown mare walking down her way, as her eyes were fogged up with tears.

@

Edited by Scarlet (Raidenpuff)

@,

Choco could here some sobbing from somewhere. She looked around. "Where's it coming from?" She asked herself as she continued to look around. She walked towards where the crying was coming from. There, she found a little filly crying. "Awww. What's wrong little one?" She asked, kneeling down.  

@

Scarlet looks up, "It's all my fault! I should have been the one to die! Not them!" she wails, as a photograph of her parents slip out of her hoof, she wipes her tears away, "they died in the cart accident last year. and it was because of me! I should have died! not them!"

@,

Choco went and hugged the little filly. "Shh, shh...it's okay. Choco's here to comfort you. It's hard when somepony dies, but we must continue to live our lives and overcome adversity." Choco stated giving the little filly a kiss. "Oh, what is your name?" Choco asked. 

@

"Sh...Scarlet..My name is Scarlet." Scarlet says, correcting herself before she said her old male name, she was frightened, but something about this Choco mare was comforting, so she hugged back, "Please don't make me go back to my aunt and uncles, please!" she pleads

@,

"Oh, I wouldn't do that. You can stay with me!" Choco said with a giggle as she continued to cuddle the little filly in her soft, warm and chubby body. "And Scarlet...why that's a beautiful name! It suits you perfectly!" Choco added with another little giggle. She looked at the little filly with a smile, assuring that she was a kind and caring mare.  

@

For the firs time in a year, Scarlet let herself smile. It was a small smile, but a smile none the less. She the also let herself get lost in the warmth and comfort of this Choco mare's fur and embrace. "T-thank you" is all she could say, "B...but I'm bad luck." She sobs into her fur.

@,

"You're not back luck." Choco said nuzzling Scarlet. "No foal on this earth is bad luck. The thing is Scarlet, accidents happen in life. You never know what'll happen. See, the thing with me is, I sort of take things as a joke. It wasn't until I lost one of my friends in an accident, that it opened my eyes to see that some things are funny and others are serious. Through this, I've also learned to overcome my past, because as a foal, I was teased and bullied in school because of by chubbiness." Choco stated stroking Scarlet's fur gently.  

@

Scarlet looks up into Choco's eyes, "R-really?" she was calming down, and picked up her photo of parents. Then snuggles into Choco's fur. "Y-youre so soft and cuddly" She says, nearly fully calm now. But then she hears familiar voices call her name, She started to quiver

@,

"Wh...what's wrong?" Choco asked as she gave Scarlet a gentle stroke. "Is something troubling you?" Choco asked. Even though she was a unicorn, she couldn't travel into other ponies' thoughts. She waited for Scarlet's answer, all the while thinking of raising Scarlet as her daughter.  

@

"I..It's my aunt and uncle, th..they're looking for me!" Scarlet says, hiding in Choco's fur.

"Scarlet! Scarlet honey! Where are you? Please come home love!" A mare's voice sounds out from around the corner,

"Scarlet, it wasn't your fault, please, we've talked about this, it was not your fault."

@,

"So...why don't you want to be with them?" Choco asked as she cuddled with Scarlet. "Is it something bad? Is it that she doesn't like them?" Choco asked herself as she continued to wonder why Scarlet did not want to be with her aunt and uncle.

(OOC: Are you going to have her aunt and uncle show up in this RP?) 

@, (OOC: yeah briefly at first and maybe more later on)

She shakes her head, "I can't be around them, I feel they blame me for what happened." She hides.

"Scarlet! Scarlet please! We don't blame you!" A stallion's voice sounds out, and then a stallion and a mare come around the corner

@,

"Huh? Who are you two?" Choco asked as she cuddled and snuggled with Scarlet. "Why doesn't Scarlet want to go back with them. They look nice but..." Choco thought to herself. "Why do you think they blame you?" Choco asked Scarlet as she continued to snuggle her in her chubby body.  

@

Scarlet hides even further.

"I'm Fillet Fry and my wife is Sherry. We're looking for our niece have you see.... Scarlet, is that you!?"

Scarlet whimpers, "N...no" then turns to Choco, "Th-they don't look at me sometimes, and when they do, there's tears in their eyes."

Sherry looks at Choco, "Ma'am, please, we need to speak to our niece"

@,

"Why...she's right here." Choco stated as she revealed Scarlet. "They want to speak with you." Choco said to Scarlet. "But I'll be here in case." Choco assured as she waited for Scarlet to go and talk to her aunt and uncle. "I still don't get why Scarlet is hiding from her aunt and uncle." Choco stated.  

@

Scarlet pokes her head out, "A..aunty?"

Sherry sighs, "Why do you keep doing this love? You know we don't blame you, we never have"

She squeaks, "B...but wh..."

"Darling, we tear up when we look at you, because we feel bad for you.."

"R..really?"

"Yes dear, but we understand, if you want to live elsewhere when you're older. The memories can be pretty painful."

"B..but t..this mare she..."

"She what darling?" Sherry looks at Choco

@,

Choco looked at Scarlet's uncle and aunty. "I found her wandering around. If she wants to stay with me, I don't mind at all." Choco stated as she got up and looked at Scarlet's aunt and uncle. "They're kind of strict. If she doesn't want to live with them...she could surely live with me." Choco thought to herself.  

@

Scarlet looked up, "C..can I?"

Sherry looks at Fillet, they nod, "As long as this kind mare is okay with it, you may, but we would like to see you from time to time, please?"

Scarlet nods, "I..I..." She snuggles into Choco.

Sherry looks at Choco, "thank you miss, this means a lot to us, that you're wiling to take our niece in, we love her but if it's too painful for her to live with us..."

@,

"Sure! I don't mind!" Choco said with a happy giggle. "Maybe, just maybe I could have a new daughter!" Choco thought to herself as she continued to smile and look at Scarlet. She knew that Scarlet wanted to be away from her aunt and uncle, since all of those things happened.  

@

"thank you Choco" Scarlet says, hugging her, holding back tears.

Sherry looks at Choco, "Well it's settled then, how about you come and help get Scarlet's things. We will miss her terribly, but it is better for her this way." She says gently, she kneels down to Scarlet's level. "Please come see us from time to time love"

Scarlet nods, still hugging Choco.

@,

"How far do you live from here?" Choco asked as she started to follow Scarlet's aunt and uncle back to their house. "Looks like my life's gonna be changed from this point on." Choco thought to herself as she continued to walk and follow Scarlet's aunt and uncle making sure Scarlet was with her.  

@

"Not very far, you know the big mansion near the park with the fountain? That's our home." Fillet Fry says leading the way.

Sherry starts to tear up and sigh, "What is it sweety?" Fillet asks her

"I..I'm going to really miss Scarlet"

"So am I, but it's better for her, and this Choco mare seems really nice."
Scarlet hugs Choco, smiling a little bit more.

@,

Choco picked her up and put her on her back. Choco continued to walk until she saw the mansion. "Wow! That's one big house!" Choco said with a happy giggle as she continued to stare at it in awe and amazement of how big it was. "How could you afford such a house?" Choco asked. 

(OOC: Seems like almost all of your OCs live in mansions.)