Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Overcomer (1x1)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@,

(cool)

"B...but..." She breaks down into further tears. 

Scarlet then begins to nibble on her meal, "this is delicious mummy, thank you" She says, nuzzling into Choco. She had never felt this happy before, sure what happened at the park upset and scared her, she nearly forgot about it, especially after she learned how nice Filthy Rich really is, "mummy? how do you know mr Rich?"

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

"Oh I've known him since I was a little foal. Plus, this pony named Applejack told me about him. He actually helped to establish the city of Ponyville!" Choco said with a giggle before taking another bite into her burger. She then took a sip of her apple juice.  

@

"Oh okay mummy, I only somewhat know him through my aunt and uncle." Scarlet says with a smile, she then continues to eat, She puts her hayburger down and looks into her toy box, "oh, mummy, they made a mistake, they gave me one of each toy, not just one toy." she says unsure if it was a mistake or not.

The manager comes up to them and smiles, "Its no mistake dear, I've seen you on the streets a bit, and I am just so happy that you have a mummy now, so I thought I'd give you a surprise."

Scarlet hugs her tightly, "Thank you miss!"

@,

"That's so sweet!" Choco said with a giggle as she continued to eat her burger. She then went for some fries. She looked down at her belly. It was nice and round. She blushed and giggled at this and continued to eat her hayburger.

Meanwhile Filthy Rich was keeping a sharp eye on Diamond Tiara.  

@

Diamond continues crying, but then stops, "C...can't I r..redeem myself?" she asks

Scarlet giggles too, "yay! mummy's squishy again!" She says, the gets up and sits next to Choco and snuggles up to her. "I love you mummy" she says, before using her magic to levitate her food over to her and she continues to eat.

@,

"Awww!" Choco said with a silly giggle as she felt Scarlet snuggle into her warm and chubby body. "You can snuggle me all you want. But let's finish eating. We've got plenty of time for snuggling. Besides, it is getting late." Choco stated as she saw the sun going down. 

@,

"Okay mummy" Serenity says as she continues to eat her meal. After she finishes she gets out her toys and starts to play with them. She smiles at Choco, "Mummy, can we get some desert too please?" She asks as she continues to play happily with her toys. "T..these are the first toys I..I've ever gotten"

@,

"Oh wow! I can get you some more from the Ponyville Toy Store if you'd like." Choco offered as she finished eating her burger. She then looked outside. The sun was almost down. "Oh! Would you look at that! The sun is almost down! We'd better get home before Luna raises the moon." Choco said with a giggle.  

@,

Scarlet smiles and licks Choco's nose with a giggle, "I'd like that mummy, and I'm finished" She says, seeing that it was getting dark, she starts to quiver, "C..can we go now please mummy?" she asks, huddling close to Choco, "B..but can we get some toys on the way home please?"

@,

"You know...there's always tomorrow. Besides, I think the toy store's closed now. It closes at sunset. Don't worry, as I said before, it will always be there tomorrow." Choco stated as she got up and nuzzled Scarlet lovingly. She then picked her up and put her on her back.  

@,

Scarlet nods but still quivers, "I need to do something first" She runs to the manager who was packing up and hugs her, "Thank you, thank you so much" she hugs her tightly

The manager smiles, "Aaw it's okay sweety, and don't worry about those bullies, they will learn the meaning of friendhship sometime." 

@,

"Such a very sweet little filly...I just don't get why some ponies have to treat her like garbage." Choco thought to herself as she waited for Scarlet to come back. Her belly was sort of hanging from all of that hayburger she ate, but she was still able to stay upright.  

@

Scarlet gave the manager a small lick then goes over to Choco, "Okay mummy, let's go please" she says, she had mostly stopped quivering but she didn't really want to be out during the dark. "Can we go to the store first thing tomorrow please mummy?" She climbs up onto Choco's back.

@,

"Alright. We'll go right after we eat. And there is desert back at the house in case you're still hungry." Choco stated as she headed out the door. She then walked to her house, which was a little ways from the Hayburger Shack.

Five minutes passed and Choco soon arrived back at her house.  

@

Scarlet had fallen asleep, but when they got home, she wakes up, "mummy? Can I...oh never mind" she says, slowly rubbing the sleep from her eyes and smiling as she climbs off of Choco's back. She walks inside and curls up near the fireplace. She waited for Choco to join her.

@,

Choco went to join Scarlet. She then lied belly-up. "You can lay on mommy's tummy if you'd like." Choco said with a giggle as she patted her soft, round and chubby belly. She still had the thought of Scarlet's future, and how Silver Spoon would work without Diamond Tiara, since Diamond was the lead. 

@

Scarlet nodded and climbed onto Choco's belly. She smiled as she lay down and curled up, resting her head on her hooves. She looks up at Choco, "Goodnight mummy, I love you" she says sweetly as she slowly closes her eyes and falls asleep to the rhythm of Choco's breathing. The movements of Choco's belly going up and down as she breathed, made Scarlet occasionally gigge, "mummy?" she asks "Can you please sing me a lullaby?"

@,

"Sure! I learned this one from Fluttershy." Choco stated. "Hush now, quiet now it's time to lay your sleepy head. Hush now quiet now it's time to go to bed. Hush now quiet now it's time to lay your sleepy head, for tomorrow is a brand new day." Choco sang beautifully as she gently stroked Scarlet's fur.  

@

Scarlet smiled and started to softly sing along to it, before she finally fell asleep. With Choco being there for her, she wasn't as afraid of the dark as she used to be and she felt safe and secure. She closed her eyes and drifted off to a restless sleep. Which could be seen by her little whimpers and her ears and tail sometimes flicked.

@,

Choco's belly soon started to make funny noises as the food from dinner was digesting loudly. Choco started to giggle softly, trying not to wake up Scarlet. She continued to giggle softy as she huggled Scarlet gently, knowing that she would wake up soon or later and ask what was happening.  

@, (decided to introduce her singing the next morning, but she doesn't get her cutie mark just yet)

Scarlet heard Choco's belly making the funny noises and woke up, "What was that mummy?" she asks, yawning and stretching,  "mummy, what was that funny noise I heard?"

@,

"Oh...that's just mommy's tummy! All of that food in there is digesting, which is causing it to make all the funny sounds." Choco said with a laugh. "Do you like it? Or is it bothering you?" Choco asked as her belly continued to make the noises as the food was digesting. The noises could be felt on Choco's belly.   

@, (I feel bad for Tangent, his parents are fighting yet again and custody came up again)

"Oh no mummy, they're okay, they just woke me up is all" Scarlet says curling back up to go to sleep, "mind you, I am a little bit hungry again now, May I please have some desert now?"

@,

(OOC: Dang...that's not good. I'll certainly be praying that God will make a way.)

"Oh! Sure! I'll get some too. Not only it would suit my cravings but make my tummy even more soft and squishier to lay on!" Choco said with a happy giggle as she waited for Scarlet to get off of her.  

@

Scarlet giggles too and slowly climbs off of Choco's belly. "Mummy, I had a dream. I dreamed that I saw my mummy and daddy again and..and they told me that they didn't blame me for what happened, and that they are happy that I have you as a mummy" she nuzzles her