Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (FoE) Old Friend Paths

notten1

@@Aerodynas,

I start chuckling at the stallion's words and then smile at Caisem. So he liked my little massage eh? Well that's wonderful. Perhaps he isn't as much of a jerk as I thought he was. Maybe I just need to show him a bit of good mare company. I simply stare right back at him with my enchanting purple eyes. I want him to get a good look at my eyes. They do say that they are windows to the soul. And his eyes... I can see some hurt in his eyes.

I shift my body so that I am still looking at him, but am also standing right beside him. "So you liked that little massage? Well if you want it again all you need to do is ask. And so what if I am lesbian? You may say that I have no claims to prove anything, but you have no claims to prove that I am trying to do something. Now do you?"

Wow, how did he get these goods, they were tied on the back of him. Meh, anyways I pushed his heads away and took away the food bag. Luckily he was just trying to unsuccessfully tried to eat a can of sealed hay. While I was getting the rope tied up to the saddle, I overheard the conversation that Caprisha was having with Caiesm. I didn't mind him liking the Massage, I probably would to. But the thing that messed with my mind, is that he thinks that I'm just a lesbian, I ain't, I'm Bi.

After I was done tying the rope down, I walked over to the two, albeit a trot. When I got there I felt the heat of both the dying fire and the heat of embarrassment. It also struck my face as well. I then, with caution, sat next to Caiesm. Although, not as close. I whispered into his ear, "I like stallions too, you know, I really do." I knew I needed to get that out to straighten out things. I then literally straightened up and looked towards Caprisha saying, "Is there something you need, Caprisha?"

@@Charcoal Embers,@@notten1,  

With both the mares on the sides of me, my eyes got wide as my ears lowered. All my badassness seemed to disappear as Line whispered into my ear, almost seductively, and Caprisha offered to give a massage. I quivered for a brief moment before stiffening up and sitting awkwardly between them as I strangely listened to the conversation.

@@Aerodynas, @@notten1,

I see Line come back over and smile at her. This may get fun, especially with how the stallion is reacting to this. This was the reaction I lived for. I leaned up against him and began rubbing his hoof. Despite being so hard on everything and having acted like he hated everything, he had surprisingly soft fur. I smiled a bit more. Too bad he wasn't a mare. Then he might just be perfect for me for a while. A few thoughts began swimming in my mind about the possibilities of what I would do to him if he was a mare. But alas, he wasn't. So I would just have to deal with getting these reactions out of him.

I began slowly rubbing his back in a soothing manner once again. "So tell me, how would you like to continue that massage? You sure feel tense, so I am sure you would benefit from having me do one on you. So how does that sound eh?" I ask him as I continue to rub his back. Perhaps I just needed to get him to relax. Then maybe he would start to open up more.

When I saw him dart up, I was scared and glad, surprisingly. He looked as if he's seen a ghost, but I guess he saw Caprisha's hooves, I guess I can't blame him. Then I had an Idea, an Idea that may feel quite good. "Hey Caprisha? C-Can you do me next. I'm feeling a bit stressed." I looked at Caiesm, a remembrance of what happened before. I knew it would mess with his mind, I really don't want him to feel bad, although, neither did I want Caprisha to feel bad as well. I wanted to make them both happy while the other would be haply as well. I decided, I'm finally going to do it, I'm going to pick sides. Why did I say those words. "Eh... Nevermind, I'm good, just make him feel good ok?" Somehow, I felt my heart drop and felt guilty for choosing him. I knew she wanted something from me, I knew she had feelings, but she's never wanted to share them and be caring...

I already didn't know what to say or do when I felt Caprisha's hooves pressing against me. Either she was very horny for Line or she just enjoyed feeling the touch of another pony. My comfort zone was already gone.

Did she really just say that? I looked over to Line for a moment, telling she was indeed stressed...but...What was she playing? Didn't want a massage? She was obviously attracted to Caprisha in some way.  At that point, Caprisha's question boggled around in my head. Why did it matter to me? Was I really getting attached?

Suddenly, I cleared my throat and lightly pushed Caprisha's hooves away, standing tall and proud. I then looked to Line one last time before looking over to the mare in question. "Caprisha, I have a favor to ask you...I want you to show Line a good time..." I stated, hardly believing the words that came out of my mouth. Then, reaching into my sacks I carried, I tossed out a small pouch that jingled full of caps in front of Caprisha. My own hormones were raging at the idea of being involved myself but...the feelings for Line's past...she needed this more.

@@Aerodynas, @@notten1,

I chuckled and picked up all the caps. While I was definitely tempted to take all these caps, I should at least get them from the pony who gave them to me. Though, why don't I simply show him that instead? I can still get Line, and want to, but I can clearly see that he is trying to get away. Am I becoming too much for him? Is my feminine charm finally getting to him? One could only hope. For now I simply needed to set things straight to this stallion.

I walk up to the stallion and levitate the caps up to him. "Look buddy, I have two things to say about this. One, I am not like that. You can't pay me in caps to just give anypony a good time. I don't do that. The only reason I would do it now is because I know Line is not a bad pony who would try and take advantage of me." I explain to him. Time to show finally show him. "And B, even if I was able to be paid to give somepony a good time, I would need to be paid by the pony who wanted it. That way I know that they would actually want it. Now how about you do me a favor. Lay down so that I can give you a massage. Then I can get to Line afterword. And no pony has to be paid."

My eyes were wide and darting between the two ponies faces. I wanted to stay loyal, and stay by his side, but I also wanted to make Caprisha not feel left out and do the massage. I really didn't want to get this wrong, but I'll do it anyways. "Ehm... Caprisha can ya please save that for a different time, I'm sorry, but it seems he dosen't wanna do it anymore." I looked at Caiesm again, caringly. I hoped that was the right way. I looked to the sky, pitch black. Like under a blanket. I knew we had to hit the hay. "Eh... Caiesm, Caprisha... We might need to go to bed. It's getting dark." I checked back on Tom, who again was getting into trouble. I started to walk to him, when I remembered the others, I looked back and said, "Ya guys should go to bed, I'll catch up with you guys later" I then continued to walk to Tom, who was trying to chase a RadRoach. I muttered to myself, "Not again..."

@@notten1,@@Charcoal Embers,

As soon as Line had interjected and then took off, I turned to Caprisha warily, knowing she meant to make a peace. "Caprisha...I'll take you up on that offer...but, I ask you to consider what I asked you,"I then slowly laid down, keeping a wary eye on Caprisha in his own nervousness. I  stretched out fully closed my eyes to relax, attempting to forget the horrors that flowed through my memory.

@@Aerodynas,

I looked at the stallion with both a smile and in confusion. I don't get that stallion at all. What is with him? I just don't really get stallions. This is why I prefer mares anyway. I can get mares, they are something that is pretty easy to understand for me. Stallions, they can both be confusing and easy to get. Some stallions I can manipulate as easy as lifting a hoof. But with this one... I just don't get him.

I shrugged and layed down beside him. "Well, I didn't plan on not including Line. But why exactly do you want me to include her so badly? Are you sure she isn't your filly friend?" I asked as I closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep at any moment.

@@Charcoal Embers,

I shook my head as I looked to the stars. "No, she's not. Just have to keep the boss happy. Might earn a little extra pay..." I didn't believe what I said but...to think I could care about somepony again was...it wasn't possible to say the least. "Good night" I said abruptly, closing my eyes to sleep. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

When I finally got Tom to stop chasing that Goddess forsaken Radroach, well anyone would stop when somone tugs on your tail. Anyways, I finally got him back, I put a stake down, and hammered it with a Rock. When my eyes set back to the rest of the group where they were before. I was confused, why was she next to him, when she had openly had disgust for him. I dunno, although, there was an open bed... and I'm starting to get a liking to somepony. I walked over to him and nudged him with my nuzzle. I then motioned to the shack, I then walked back into the Shack and went into the bed. I then started to try to fall asleep, although wanting him to join in aswell. What's with me and the change of heart, I thought deeply.

Edited by notten1

@@notten1

I was actually about to drift of to sleep in slight comfort of the day come to pass when I felt a very soft nose press against the side of my face then release. To be honest, I almost thought it was Tom being a prick and making me move or the young colt wanting to cuddle...but, it was actually neither. "Line?" I whispered out in surprise as I watched her motion me to the shack with the slight swish of her golden tail. Was this what I thought it was or was she toying with me? I soon found myself admiring the curvature of her flank as it moved with the tight muscles of her hindlegs, mixed in radiantly with the silky spin of her tail. For some reason, I didn't feel ashamed, not because of my raider past but rather...I don't know...With a quiet yawn and eyes now wide awake, I nimbly rose to my hooves amid a slight scuffle of the sediment below. What is in that shack waiting for me? What does Line want?

As I placed a hoof on the door, I felt my heart begin beating nervously...Yeah, a stallion like me getting nervous simply because a mare wanted me to accompany her in a building of some sort. Maybe she just wanted to go over business matters. With a slow creak of the metallic door, I entered before closing it behind me. The room was silent with only a small candle lit on the table in the middle, as though the fire could never truly die. No matter how hard the darkness tried to encase it, it still shed some light...some hope. It instantly reminded me of Line and her past.

I saw her, lying down on the bed with her back turned towards the rusted wall, her shadow shimmering on its side. Trying not to make a sound, I tried to infer that she wanted my company but...why? With a small ching I floated my sword over to the table and proceed to the bedside, gulping in my nervousness as I looked at the mare's smooth outline and warm colors in the small light of the candle. I cleared my throat. There was no turning back now. "...Line?"

I was wishing for him to come in, I have wanted  him to sleep in bed with me. Of course not sexually, but in a more... intimate. Not just for the feel of sex, I hate it for that, it reminds me of my slave days... I want it to- Nevermind I never should have thought of it. Anyways, when he entered the shack in the dim, dank light. I could sense fear, although I knew it was only from nervousness, I think. 

When she unsheathed his sword, and myself faking to be asleep. When he said my name, I popped out of my fake slumber and said as a whisper, "I want you to sleep with me, silly." I thought about what I just said, and tried to repair it the most I could, "Ehm... I mean to... Eh... I mean to sleep next to me on this bed... you... uh... Yeah..." I was actually nervous, and to somepony that I was getting attached to, which was odd in it's way that he was too. I then made room, and then started to curl up in a fetal position, a position I did to make more room, of course I was going to stretch when he got in. I think...

@@notten1,

I knew the mare wasn't sleeping in the fact that she had just walked into the shack not but a few moments ago. As I saw her eyes open, I almost choked. Why was I so attracted to her eyes? I probably looked like a complete dumbass with the astonished look on my face. Some tough stallion I was. 

Her words seemed like beautiful chimes ringing in my head, but for some reason, I still felt a desire to leave her and walk away. Why? I knew she had some sort of attraction for me as if her stuttering wasn't obvious enough. My past tugged at me like a hook in my hoof, pulling me into a fear once more of falling into the deadly snare that forebode my fall before. The indecision in my mind spawned anger with myself as the memories of the raiders appeared. I was about to stomp a hoof through the floor before I heard the soft scoot of the mare in front of me, bringing my thoughts and eyes down to her. 

It must have seemed kind of strange that I was so silent as she spoke, staring at her like a freaking statue. Wow, Caiesm, you're such a creep...Line's eyes continued to watch me, a slight petal blush on her honey cheeks as she eagerly awaited me. Again I tried to understand intellectually why she wanted me there: me, an murderer, thief, and everything dark in the life of a raider. No...I wanted hope. I wanted good to finally happen...

With a small sigh, I gently crawled on the bed, nervous as to not make contact with her. Perhaps it was my own fear that held me back from touching her beautiful pelt, fear of getting close. It was humorous how I was barely even on the bed, likely prone to falling off the edge in my endeavors. I couldn't look at her...Why did I feel vulnerable?

(edited)

I felt myself blush like a wildfire was on my face as he slowly got into bed. My emotions, although childish, were skyhigh. I looked back... and... I was a little disapointed. I guess he didn't want to touch me? Well... I'll just have to change that. I then used my horn and telekinetically moved him to me and put him hoof over my side. I knew why he didn't want to. I knew he had a hard past, but I also knew that he had to move on. I knew it wasn't going to be all in one swift move, although I knew it had to be taken in steps. I wanted him to feel as if he could trust me.

==========================================================================================

The Colt: Leaf

The Colt heard some noise, the sound of a big pony getting up. He then had gotten up, his enhanced vision kicking in. He saw the mare, alone. He knew how it felt, so in an act of kindness, he silently trotted to her. He laid down an laid his tired head on her Hoof as she was also falling asleep

END OF DAY

Edited by notten1

@@notten1, @@Aerodynas,

((Greg, I know you are still upset. But I just want to say that what Caprisha is thinking is what she would think. Not me raging or anything like that.))

I sigh a bit as I watch the stallion go and walk off to the shed. Not in a relationship eh? That is baloney. No stallion would leave a mare like me like this for another mare unless they were in a relationship. I would have followed him, maybe done something to embarrass him, but then some colt comes up and lays down next to me. I was a bit surprised at first, but after he fell asleep I smile and kiss him on the forehead. Then I lay back and fall asleep.

======================================================================================================

THE NEXT DAY

I slowly open up my eyes to see the gray clouds in the sky above the wasteland. I yawn and stretch before remembering the colt from last night. He was still asleep on top of me, and still amazingly cute. Though, I still left him off me with my magic and set him down on the ground. I stand up and look around. that brahmin is still asleep over where he fell asleep, a ratroach circling his head. Though no sign of Line or the stallion. Then I remember that they both went into the shed without me and sigh a bit.

Then I shrug and decide it is about time that we all get up. I walk to the shed and get close to the door before throwing it open and walking over to the bed. "Morning love birds, time to get up!" I say, not yelling, but still having my voice loud enough to wake them up. I wish I didn't have to disturber the sleeping Line. she was so cute while she was sleep. but, things had to be done. and we could't sleep all day.

I hadn't fallen asleep easy, unexpectedly being pulled against Line by her own will. It was a strange feeling that she wanted my comfort...What comfort could a stallion like me give? All the same, she was very warm, feeling every ounce of life in her move in my grasp. I shuddered in her heartbeat and the calm rise and fall of her breaths the brushed like peaceful winds against a serene landscape on my face. She...she was so unrealistic in her approach, immediately wishing for my hold. She actually wanted to be held by my. Most ponies wouldn't even dare...not after they knew what I was. I knew I was lonely. I knew its sting and did my best not to hide it. After Flower I...I...I couldn't expect what I now had ever again.

Warmed by Line's compassion and smooth touch, I drifted off into a deep slumber...minus the small tear that fell down my face in my sleep as the dreams of Flower returned. I thought I was holding her again...

============================================================================

THE NEXT DAY

The abrupt shout startled me beyond comparison as out of complete reaction I rolled out of bed and tackled Caprisha to the ground, my horn instantly bringing the sword to her throat as I glared with fire in my eyes into the stunned mare. 

@@Charcoal Embers  @@Aerodynas

That was the best sleep I've ever had. I felt warm in his hold. When I pulled his hoof over, he didn't hold back, he didn't let go. I made sure that it was going to last. I wanted it to, I've never felt like this in a long time. I wanted to ha- GAHH!! Oh Shit, Caprisha's here! I immediatly was jerked awake, in fear and in embarrassment of her. I then backed up to the wall, the wall shaking. I then, having blush on me the entire time, I stuttered out "I-It's not what you think, I-I was just lonely." I then saw Caiesm, who pounced up before me and tackled her with his Sword. "Stop! She didn't do that much bad" I then got down, still remnants of Blush on face, tapped his shoulder and motioned back to the bed, and whispered in his ear "It's ok, I'm here for you"

Libby

I stepped out of the stable. It was the only home I ever knew. All the history books that had been saved in the vault had peeked my interest in Pre-War Equestria. Because of my early development in magic, I was made an instructor for unicorns in my vault. The books of magic that we had at our dispose where limited. They only peaked my interest. I would dream of all the magic that had become lost over the years, so I decided to venture out into the....wasteland. That knowledge. That history had to be saved. I snuck out unnoticed.

It had been three days since I ventured out of the stable. The world is so different out here than in the stable. I have had grabbed my father's 1911 and some supplies before sneaking out of the vault. As much as I hated to say it, I was now lost and would not even know how to get back or even if they would let me in. For the past day, my only hope has been fallowing this group of ponies...that I saw from a distance. I can only hope that these ponies will accept me, but for now, this 1911 is my only defense until I can eventually make contact with them. 

Edited by Skycoaster

@@notten1, @@Aerodynas,

My eyes widened as I looked up at he stallion who was holding his sword to my neck. I didn't expect him to have this much of a reaction to me waking the two of them up. Though I guess I should have at least thought of this before. All though that doesn't mean that it was any less surprising. With me being so surprised, and with me about to use magic to levitate an bottle of whiskey over to myself, I suddenly have a burst of magic. With a sudden flash both me and the stallion teleport outside, behind the shack, all of out stuff being right back where we teleported from.

@@Charcoal Embers,

My rage was so quick and powerful that everything seemed to happen in a flash before me...quite literally when a sudden spell burst us into a different environment. At that sudden event, I felt naked and bare, still seeing that I was on top of a mare...er now realizing it was Caprisha without any of my clothes or my sword to her throat. She was practically the same way.

In shock, I shivered to the feeling of being on top of the mare before looking around in wonder of where I was. Phew...still near the shack. "Wha-what was that? What did you do?" I uttered uncomprehendingly to the situation. Surprising enough, I was so stunned by the event that I still was on top of Caprisha like a stone sentinel. Confusion drew my attention back to her as I brought back a hoof in readiment to deck the mare in the face.

@@Charcoal Embers, @@Aerodynas,

Libby

I was startled, staring at the cabin, as two of the ponies I was fallowing suddenly appeared outside. My eyes grew as I had seen a spell that had only read about in the stable. I wanted to run up to the mare and ask her how she did it, but the reaction on the stallion's face made me want to keep my distance. This quaral did not involve me, nor did I want it too. I would have to wait for them to stop fighting. My impression of him was that of somepony not to be trifled with. He seemed to have a temper, one that reminded me of my friends father in the stable.

Perhaps I should wait till the third pony of the group appeared to make my approach. I lay in cover on a hill in the distance.

@@Aerodynas,

I look around in just as much surprise as the stallion. What had just happened? Why did we suddenly just teleport outside? It couldn't have been me. I have never been able to teleport on my own before. Let alone with another pony with me. I am so confused, and it looks like the stallion is too. When he raised his hoof and threatened me I covered my face. "WAIT! Stop, I don't know what is going on, I swear!"

I was in complete awe in what was happening in front of me. Especially after Caprisha disapeared with all their stuff in the Dust and dirt. I knew that: 1. Caiesm's Sword is important to him and 2. Their Stuff are on the floor. I immediatly jumped from my sitting and waiting position on the bed. I grabbed Caiesm's Sword and ran out in panic, I knew something might be wrong, I knew something may happen. I galloped out, making sure I had the Sword in my telekinetic Grasps. I had to- Ah, there they are outside of the shack... On top of eachother... Naked... Ehm... It must be for something else. I trotted over, thankful that they weren't somwhere else in the wastes, although I was hoping before that one would be in the shack with me, but what ever. When I finally slowed my Gallop down to a small walk when I was infront of them. "Eh... Guys, are you ok, did anything bad happen." I then realized my clasp on his sword I fastened it to his Waist. "Here's your sword, I picked it up from inside"