Need help naming new OC pony

Bronyette

Crimson Heart maybe? Or does that sound too badass for a pony?

• Brohoof 1

gCQXV8Y.png

I am a brony, and I am proud

Amore Ardens-blazing love

Igneous Ardor-Fiery Passion

diligit ignis-loving fire

(to go along with valentine stuff...)

hot arrows-turpis sagittus

(true story)

cor tenebrosum-dark heart

latin ez fancy

COR! TENEBROSUM! IS! AWESOME!

• Brohoof 1

SCP wiki too addictive. Need to be nerfed.

"In prehistory, the essence of life waited in the darkness. Its children turned against it. Now, all will be returned to the essence."

A pokemon challenge of which I am searching for help on! So, please halp...?

https://mlpforums.com/blog/2716/entry-17944-day-0preparation/

Does it NEED to have an image?

(edited)

Wow! Thanks for all of the replies guys! I really appreciate it. :3

One of my favorite suggestions is Heartbeat. It's simple to remember and sounds awesome.

Now, I want to also make it have a "royal" theme to it as well. Maybe something like Royal Heartbleed, what do you all think?

((Now if you are wondering why I chose Heartbleed instead of Heartbeat, well, he doesn't exactly use his love spells for good purposes. He's sorta like an evil Cupid.))

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

Another thought from me, have his name be Noble Heartbeat. It's doesn't sound anything like a villain I know, but I think it makes him all the better for it. I mean most likely he wasn't just born evil :P he probably has his reasons for why he now uses his spells that way.

Now that doesn't mean he can't have a cool villain alias as well, have those that know of his dark spell casting or tell stories about his work know of him as the Alias.

I liked heartbleed, the other I thought of was a play on it, The Bleeding Heart.

Or as a cop/guard that knew his full identity might call him, "Noble 'Bleeding Heart' Heartbeat"; or a black market connection might say, "sure, for the right price I can get you in touch with The Bleeding Heart after that though everything is between you and him."

But I don't know exactly what type of villain you want him to be so that might not fit.

I do love the character design and the way the he's drawn though, did you do it yourself?

• Brohoof 1

Another thought from me, have his name be Noble Heartbeat. It's doesn't sound anything like a villain I know, but I think it makes him all the better for it. I mean most likely he wasn't just born evil :P he probably has his reasons for why he now uses his spells that way.

Now that doesn't mean he can't have a cool villain alias as well, have those that know of his dark spell casting or tell stories about his work know of him as the Alias.

I liked heartbleed, the other I thought of was a play on it, The Bleeding Heart.

Or as a cop/guard that knew his full identity might call him, "Noble 'Bleeding Heart' Heartbeat"; or a black market connection might say, "sure, for the right price I can get you in touch with The Bleeding Heart after that though everything is between you and him."

But I don't know exactly what type of villain you want him to be so that might not fit.

I do love the character design and the way the he's drawn though, did you do it yourself?

I really like your ideas, I might name him Noble Heart, and have Heartbleed as a nickname. :3

Also I didn't make the pony drawing base, it's from another site as a free base. It's sorta impossible to use without signing up for the site since the program is embedded into the web page.

post-11323-0-60270500-1397696080_thumb.jpg

I did however make the above image of him. :3

• Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!