Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Easter

tripfly

So, what are you guys doing for Easter this year?

Me, I'll be working, but instead of dealing with the buffet and the Cafe i work at, I'll be in a bunny outfit, which is a good thing because Easter is the worst day of the year, and Its back breaking work, but because i'll be in the suit, I basically get to do nothing but walk around and wave at kids all day.

post-26142-0-89069400-1397694904_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

It is not going to be at my aunts place this year like it usually is because she is very sick right now and my place isn't big enough so it is going to be at my Mom's boyfriends house. It will most likely be either sandwhiches like last year or burgers and sausages for dinner. I will be hanging out with some family, maybe relax and have a couple of beers, bringing my 3D's in case I get bored and maybe feeding the ducks (the place is near a lake).

Going to my uncle's house, along with most of my family (on my stepdad's side), for dinner and an egg hunt for the kids. I'm probably going to hide the eggs, so I'll most likely have some fun hiding them in impossible-to-find places, like two feet underground, inside the gutters on the roof, or in a FedEx package delivered to Boise. I like doing this because of the off chance of some new family moving into the house in the future and finding a twenty-year old plastic egg with a mini Snickers bar in it or something. 

I will be sitting on the forums eating chocolate. Nothing new  :muffins:  Sorta wish it was something more exciting but I am sure there will be something going on here  :huh:

work for a catering company it'll be exciting 

post-26142-0-88001700-1397695639.gif

work for a catering company it'll be exciting 

Funny. I wanna be a culinary artist so that would be quite exciting indeed!  :D .. I should try to find a job at a catering place so I can bake all sorts of cool sweets

Funny. I wanna be a culinary artist so that would be quite exciting indeed!  :D .. I should try to find a job at a catering place so I can bake all sorts of cool sweets

you'll need to know more than sweets to survive in the work i do

Definitely! I already plan on Culinary School and being an apprentice to a chef if somepony will let me :D  

Well awesome man, good luck

I think i'll try mechanics 

post-26142-0-25776200-1397696659_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well hopefully I'll avoid the entire church gig and skip right on to the yummy late lunch followed by an easter egg hunt for the kids. But apparently some of the family forgot this was Easter weekend coming up!!! So I'm not sure what we're going to do, if nothing is planned though then me and my husband will just have to come up with something!

420 iz 0n eAst3r

jeuss was high

420 blaiz it

Blegh. I'll just try to make it through the internet without being pissed.

F*cking stoners.

You and me both dude

and marijuana is legal where I live, fucking terrible 

Well hopefully I'll avoid the entire church gig and skip right on to the yummy late lunch followed by an easter egg hunt for the kids. But apparently some of the family forgot this was Easter weekend coming up!!! So I'm not sure what we're going to do, if nothing is planned though then me and my husband will just have to come up with something!

you could make egg goodies for orphans 

You and me both dude

Not sure if that was supposed to make me think or make me feel guilty... but both are still the end result.

I am making time though to adopt some new pets this weekend. Their story could have ended sadly had they not been rescued and now its going to have a happy beginning with me and my husband. There's my good deed. I hope more will come about. You should make egg goodies for ophans though!

Edited by Lightning Bliss

You and me both dude

WHAT. God.

And I complain because I live in a house full of stoners.

You're whole damn SURROUNDIMNGS is stoners.

Not sure if that was supposed to make me think or make me feel guilty... but both are still the end result.

I am making time though to adopt some new pets this weekend. Their story could have ended sadly had they not been rescued and now its going to have a happy beginning with me and my husband. There's my good deed. I hope more will come about. You should make egg goodies for ophans though!

Would if I could, but i have work, all day... i'll see what i can do though