Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic with Reiner and Bertholdt Easter Eggs and References.

TheUnknownPhantom5

Here are some easter eggs references and overhaul fun facts about My Fanfiction My Little Pony Friendship is Magic withReiner and Bertholdt.

• The book Apple Bloom is reading in The Ticket Master is most likely part of the Twilight series.
  • Apple Bloom hums the song Leaves From The Vine to a crying filly.
  • After being punched by Gilda Apple Bloom says Stan Lee's famous quote Excelsior.
  • Applejack telling Fluttershy to trust their friends is a nod to Petra, and Levi's words to Eren
  • Miss Cheerlie's class encounter's a Karen.
  • Apple Bloom's Amber Eyes are a reference to the Silver Eyes from RWBY
  • Apple Bloom going mute for a few weeks and using a Senryuu to commuicate is a referance to the Anime Senryuu Shoujo
  • Sweetie Belle optians an energy sword similar to the one Tucker from Red vs Blue has.
  • Apple Bloom has the abiltiy to glimpse into the Future Similar to the Attack Titan
  • Cozy Glow's past as an actress is both a refereance to her insperation Shirely Temple, and Kaede Kayano from Assanation Classroon.
  • Bright Mac and Pear Butter's Deaths are Similar to the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne