Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Godzilla Battle of Equestria Easter Eggs, and References.

TheUnknownPhantom5

Here are some Easter Eggs, and References about my Fanfiction Godzilla Battle of Equestria that I want to share with you.

This is the second fanfiction I've written that is a Crossover. The First being My Little Pony Friendship is Magic with Reiner and Bertholdt which is a Crossover with Attack on Titan, and a third one called Screams of the Dead which is a Crossover with Five Nights at Freddy's is currently on Hiauts.

Apple Bloom having some form of connection with Godzilla is a reference to both Madison Russell from the Monsterverse as well as Miki Saguesa from the Heisei era.

Several Monsterverse characters are metioned. This includes Mark Russell, Emma Russell, Madison Russell, Ilen Chen, and Ishiro Serizawa.

Applejack being overlyprotective of Apple Bloom is a callback to Somepony to Watch Over me, but this time Applejack is taking more extreme measures.

Spoiled Rich bullies Apple Bloom much like how Diamond Tiara did in the past.

The submirene MONARCH uses to follow Godzilla is called the USS Minilla, a refernce to Godzilla's son from the Showa series.

The captain of the Sub is named Goro Maki, a name used for several characters in many different Godzilla films including Invasion of Astro Monster, Son of Godzilla, Destroy all Monsters, The Return of Godzilla, and Shin Godzilla.

Emiko Shrigami is a refference to both Emiko Yamane from the original Gojira, and Dr. Shrigami from both Godzilla vs Biolantte, and Godzilla Unleashed

Discord looses his magic to Grogar's bell similar to how he does in The Ending of the End Part 1.

He also sacrfices himself to save Fluttershy much like how he pretened to sacrfice himself to King Sombra in The Beginning of The End Part 2.

Godzilla's first appearnce and fight with the dragon is simlar to his first appearance and fight with Rodan in Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla 2.

The Monster Trackers are a reference to the Godzilla Prediction Network from Godzilla 2000.

Scootaloo choosing not to question Pinkie Pie's randomness is a reference to Joshscorcher's famous quote "It's Pinkie Pie, don't question it".

The scene where Grogar summons Kanjira, as well as Kanjira, and Godzilla first fight in a snowy area is a callback to Ghidorah's rise, and fight with Godzilla in Antartica in King of the Monsters.

Kanjira is an ancient rivial of Godzilla just like the M.U.T.Os, Ghidorah, and Kong.

When Grogar betrays Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow he says the same thing Tirek said to Discord when the former betrayed the latter in Twilight's Kingdom Part 2.

Sweetie Belle mentions Sneakers O'Toole from Family Guy.

The Suflan from the original Ultraman series appear on the island the ponies crash land on.

The natives wanting to sacrfice Apple Bloom to the monster of the island is simlar to the natives of Skull Island wanting to sacrfice Ann Darrow to Kong in the original 1933 King Kong Film.

The song Who will Know from Shin Godzilla plays as Godzilla is hunting for Kanjira. This is also a callback to how it's said that this song is told from Godzilla's perspective.

Persecution of the Masses plays during Kanjira's rampage in Vanhoover.

The hospital scene is a reference to several other hosptial scenes from older Godzilla films, speficially the one from the original Gojira.

Tirek, and Cozy Glow wanting to help Twilight defeat Grogar is similar to how Dwilight wanted to help Rick defeat Negan in The Walking Dead.

Several characters callout Applejack's overprotectiveness as insane, and crazy.

Godzilla saving Miss Cheerlie's class from Kanjira is similar to how he saved Madison Russell from King Ghidorah.

Several of Akira Ifukube's scores play in this fanfic.

Godzilla uses all of his roars throughout the years at least once in this fanfic.

Godzilla gains a new form much like he did in King of The Monsters.

Kanjira was a predtor of Mothra, and would feed off of her energy. That's why he and Godzilla are rivals.

Apple Bloom has a nightmare about several different monsters. This is similar to Yaz's PTSD nightmare in Season 4 of Jurassic World Camp Creataouces.

The Monster Trackers consit of Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Diamond Tiara, Toola Roola, Coconut Cream, Petunia Paleo, and Discord.

Apple Bloom, and Applejack have a similar relationship to Ishiro Serizawa, and William Stenz. Applejack thinks Godzilla is a monster who should be destroyed, while Apple Bloom sees Godzilla as a protector.

Apple Bloom's breakdown is similar to Ruby's breakdown in RWBY Volume 9.

This is the first fanfiction I've written where Apple Bloom is the protaginst.

This is the second fanfiction I've written where Twilight, Fluttershy, and Apple Bloom are all major characters in it.

MONARCH tracks Godzilla like the did in Godzilla King of The Monsters.

This fanfic takes place in the Monsterverse.

The flashback to prehistoric times is a reference to old Dinosaur Documentries.

The Orca is mentioned to have been rebuilt.

Godzilla's classic theme plays throughout the fanfic.