Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for a script writer.

Sky Cutter

Anyone out there willing to help me write a script for an animation? I need someone who won't bail on me, I just need like a five or ten minute long scene written. It's a slice of life part. Two ponies spend a day in cloudsdale is all I'm needing. Anybody interested?

I'm interested, but inexperienced. If you're willing to take a chance, I defiantly want to help. I'll send you an example of my work if you want.

I'm not very experienced either, this is the first script I've ever written. I've written stories before (only to abandon about half of them). but I'm close to finishing, so yeah, um PM me with an example and we can work from there.

I'm not very experienced either, this is the first script I've ever written. I've written stories before (only to abandon about half of them). but I'm close to finishing, so yeah, um PM me with an example and we can work from there.

Alright, do you want me to send you a draft, or just some random story?

um, it's up to you

How much do you like the Percy Jackson books? I wrote up part of a script for what the second movie SHOULD have been. It's based off the book.

@,

Would both of you be cool with a collab? 

How much do you like the Percy Jackson books? I wrote up part of a script for what the second movie SHOULD have been. It's based off the book.

@,

That'll be pretty cool. I'm up for it. 

@,

yes

and yes I'd be cool with a collab.