Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

need hep deciding whether this counts as a tearjerker moment or not

ggg-2

Notice Big Mac's face after his flashback in Filli Vanilli. he looks so sad and disappointed, possibly because he knows he's letting his friends down, but also possibly because he was beaten in the turkey call contest after being undefeated for 6 years. Imagine how he must feel, having something he was very proud of, judging by his grin, and then having that something taken away from him. so is this a tearjerker moment? yes? no?

He did look sad and disappointed but over a silly contest that he was undefeated for six years in, I wouldn't call it a tearjerker moment. After the flashback, Pinkie flaunted her victory and gobbled like a turkey, for comedy.

• Brohoof 1

... that's a little light for a tearjerker moment.

For me, that would be something like Twilight being abandoned at the end of A Canterlot Wedding Part 1.

I agree with this... yup, the Big Mac thing isn't a tear jerker moment in my book, haha.

I would be sad if I was in his shoes--err hooves, but I wouldn't call it a tear jerker. I would call it a revenge moment and go beat Pinkie Pie up. :3 Just kidding, but yeah I don't think it counts as a tear jerker. But I guess if you cried then it is considers one in your eyes.