Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Bolt Academies

Rascal~

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset looked at his flank disapointed then up at Quickrose and couldn't disagree with her anymore, he just smiled and nodded "well, the schedule is with the dorm number back at the greenhouse, will you come with me to get it?"Sunset asked for the last time

"Sure if that'll make you happy Sunset." she didn't have anything else to do afterwards anyways "i left my schedual in my dorm's common area. so we couldn't compare unless i went and got it." she did want to find out if they had any of the same classes together.

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

"you can go and get yours first, if you want to"Sunset asked getting quieter the longer he went on, feeling a bit bad for past actions "we would just need a place to meet up..."Sunset added leaving the rest up to Quickrose, as the painkillers started to stop the pain

Edited by madjack2001

@@madjack2001

"meet at the Greenhouse cause we both know where that is." Quickrose said. she galloped off in the direction of her dorm hurryed as fast as she possibly could. she grabbed her schedual with her mouth and galloped all the way to the greenhouse. she opened the door and walked in.

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset noticed Quickrose leave to find her schedule, Sunset went to the greenhouse and sat around for a while waiting for Quickrose, he still felt bad, he decided to think of ways he could apologize, until Quickrose came back, Sunset smiled as he her enter "Quickrose, your back!"Sunset said holding his schedule out "so, are we going to see if we have any lessons together?"Sunset asked Quickrose

"why do you think i wanted to get our scheduals?" Quickrose said matter-of-factly. "so lets see i have magic and spells first." she looked over at Sunset. "what do you have?" she waited for his answer and smiled hopeing their classes would be at least somewhat the same.

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset looked at Quickrose "I'm an earth pony, remember?"Sunset asked rhetorically, he started to look his schedule again "I think we must have a lesson with our race and general lessons for all races, so I think this next one is a general lesson, equestrian history?" Sunset asked looking back at Quickrose again

"yes! i've got that one!" QuickRose thought of this as a victory. "what about first mane? (first aid? idk)" David, bored hoped off Quickrose's sholder and went to see if there were any talking plants in the greenhouse. he went around saying hello to every single plant he couls see.

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset looked over and laughed at David for a moment "oh, uh let me check"Sunset said as he went back to his schedule "oh, I think i have it"sunset said as he pointed to a spot where he had got something on it from earlier while he held his schedule up for Quickrose to see "it that it?" Sunset asked hoping Quickrose could read it better

Edited by madjack2001

Quickrose squinted a bit then brushed the paper with her hoof. "yes it most certainly is.that's great! then there's break and then i have

potions." Quickrose knoticed the teacher of potion's name was Zecora. she wondered why she had come out of the everfree forest to teach of all things.

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset suddenly started smiling "they do potions here? That's a form of magic isn't it? Sunset asked Quickrose looking very excited but still not looking back at his schedule yet, he just stood there waiting for Quickrose's answer

(Do you think earth ponies do potions?)

(Zecora does not have a horn or wing and applebloom was makeing potions in Twilight Time so yes most definitely)

"a form of magic?  i don't think so." Quickrose shruged. David had found a plant that was similar to him. it was a venus fly trap "COME ON TALK TO ME!"

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

(I'm going to assume that is season 4, I don't recognize the name of the episode)

Sunset seemed a little disappointed and he started to look down at the ground"well, it's close enough to it at least"Sunset whispered to himself making him feel a little better "I have potions too"Sunset said with some excitement in his voice, looking up at Quickrose smiling 

"that's great! next would be the optional course tomorows is an assembly. and then finally that's our day! what optional course are you going to take Sunset? i'm going to be takeing the Botany class. that's the study of plants. and it all takes place right here" she pointed to the greenhouse roof with both hooves.

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset didn't know what to do now, he had originally planned to do something that he had studied for the last 5 years but now he seemed interested in farming, he wanted to do it but started to think about his family being into farming "I will need to think about it, does botany include farming?" Sunset asked Quickrose

"well yeah. it does. the study of plants of course will include farming but there is an agriculture class for that i think." Quickrose checked the list "yeah there is. are you wanting to take a farming class Sunset? Botany is sort of a more refined farming, as you get to look at different kinds of plants, like exotic plants!"

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset thought for a moment, thinking about his home and family some more, he couldn't accept that he liked to farm but he knew he did "well, I might..."Sunset stated to get quieter to the point where Quickrose couldn't hear him, he started to get a bit shy .Sunset knew that he had to accept his love for farming at some point, Quickrose had helped him find his love for it, maybe she could help him accept his love for it

Edited by madjack2001

@@madjack2001,

"Sunset, if you love farming that much you should chase it as far as the edge of Equestria if that's what it takes. don't give up on your passion!" Quickrose hoped this would be inspireing, she wasn't very good at motivational speaking as it were. "if i had given up on my flowers where would i be now?" 

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset seemed a little more convinced and started to look down at the ground a bit and stood there making his choice of what to tell Quickrose while the words she said played around in his head continuously .Sunset looked back up at Quickrose and noticed her trying to convince him more, he started to question himself even more, he looked down at the ground and kicked his hoof about then mumbled "okay, I'll do it..."Sunset started to stand there question everything he had spent his life doing, he looked very worried suddenly and looked back up at Quickrose hoping she realised his dilemma "how long have you been gardening, Quickrose ?"Sunset asked as he wasn't looking for the answer

"Me? I've been gardening since I was a filly." QuickRose admited "but I caught on really quickly. It's my talent and my passion, hence the cutiemark...." QuickRose wasn't sure what else to say. Or what else she could say. She waited in an awquard silence waiting for Sunset to respond.

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset stood there waiting listening to Quickrose, "a filly?"sunset stood there and looked at Quickrose once more "I have spent my whole life studying everything but gardening..." Sunset explained to Quickrose, wanting to tell her some more, he stood there for a moment "I don't know anything about farming Quickrose, i would be really far behind everypony else and just slow the class down"Sunset said, from just the way he spoke you could tell he was worried, looking down in self disappointment

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset smiled at Quickrose again "I'd like that, I would really like that, I would be very grateful" Sunset looked at Quickrose desperately trying to get him to join the class "I'll join the class then" Sunset said giving into Quickrose, he started to think back to appleossa and his family again, remembering what he could of them, "I supposed I will have to go back to appleossa" Sunset mumbled to himself not knowing if he wanted Quickrose to have heard it or not

QuickRose looked a little confused but tryed not to show it because she didn't want want him to feel embarrassed or anything that she couldn't hear him. "Ok! Catch up lessons will start tomorrow after school!" QuickRose smiled and used her magic to pick up some daisy seeds beside her, plant them and grow them into beautiful flowers.

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset smiled at Quickrose "thank you for doing that Quickrose, I can't wait"Sunset said with a squee in his voice seeing her grow something then seeming a bit embarrassed because of it, but his mind was now focused on Appleossa .He got distracted when he noticed his schedule again and remembered how this started, Sunset started to think about how Quickrose would teach him, so he asked "so, Quickrose, do you have any idea how you would teach me, do you have any plans already?"

Edited by madjack2001