Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Land of Death. ~Zombie RP~

Grapz224

OoC THREAD: HERE

~~~EVERFREE FOREST~~~

2 weeks ago

Spark shuffled forwards. He had come into the everfree forest in search for new plant and animals life... but couldn't find anything. As he walked, his hooves shuffling on he dry ground below him, his Stomach growled at him. he hadn't eaten in days, but none of the plants around here looked Edible at all. Oak trees with leaves high up in the sky, Broken and dead bushes at his feet. In the distance he saw the Blue Poison Joke, and that was certainly NOT edible.

Spark moved to it anyway. it was on the top of a hill, so maybe he could see something up there. Food, water, or even civilization. when he got to the top, he saw nothing at all, the trees were just too tall and dense. He felt the hot, dense, summer air blow through his mane harder than before, though. Would he ever get back home?

Unknown to him, the wind picking up had spread the seeds and pollen of the Poison Joke around him. While he himself was not touched, something very special happened. The seeds brushed against the bark of a Timberwolf, floated along the top of the Everfree River, and got mixed with Discord's Chaos seeds. The seeds quickly grew into one plant, becoming a faint shade of Blackish-Blue as they did.

~~~EVERFREE FOREST~~~

1 week ago

Spark was nearly dead with hunger. he'd found some food about 5 days ago, but those where just leaves that hung a little low. he was sure he was walking in circles, when he saw it.

The bridge! The bridge to the Castle Ruins! If he could get up to it, there would be a path right back to Ponyville! Oh, how he longed for Derpy's Lemon Muffin Surprise, or Berry's Special Soda. He could already taste these things as he raced around the Ravine, looking for the stairs.

But he was not paying attention to what was on the floor. Unbeknownst to him, his foot Brushed by the Death Joke, the combination of Discord's Seeds and Poison Joke.

He ran, and soon found the staircase up... but as he dragged himself up, he felt his body get heavier and heavier. 'Must be from Exhaustion. I'm sure the Doctors in Ponyville will help me'. He felt his head go spinning, and soon he couldn't hold up his own weight. He turned back to he Ravine, head spinning with dizziness, as he threw up into it. He didn't even know he had enough food in him to do that. He laid down, and soon a calming black-ish blue Light enveloped his vision, as he felt all the pain from his aching joints go away.

But in it's place took charge a new leader. The now-zombie Spark got up. His eyes blood-shot from how hard his heart was pumping. It took a long, deep breath and smelled every smell there was around. Oh, how the world became crystal clear to this thing. It smelled, coming down the path, 2 ponies. He moaned, and the thing ran to these ponies. New Flesh to eat. New flesh to infect. NEW FLESH.

~~~THE OUTBREAK~~~

4 days ago

The outbreak was fast and destructive. On the first day, Hundreds, if not thousands, of ponies became infected. PonyVille became a hotspot, and the disease quickly spread to as far as the Appleloosa. On the second day, The disease was "officially" announced. Newspapers were sent out to any town still alive, and Guards and Police where told to shoot on-site. It seemed to work, for a while. only 300 ponies where infected on this day. One the third day, the government fell. Canterlot issued a state-of-emergency call to all towns, saying the Ponyville seems to be the source. and that it was everytown for itself, no back-up was coming. Some did not have the Magic Parchment to recieve this, and so many groups think that back-up is still on it's way.

Day 4: Small bands of ponies are formed. some hide. some fight. and some, not all, but some,

some kill.

~~~THIS GROUP~~~

Today

~This group meets near the eastern White-Tail woods.

~Medieval Weaponry. This means no Guns. (that's honestly about it. If you want to have a Magic Shield named Bob, be my guest)

~I'm removing the rule about posting at least once every 3 day. But don't leave this, or I WILL declare you dead.

~Obviously, don't power play.

~Zombies? I am going to take a shot here, you CAN control zombies, but only in a few amounts (3 or 4). don't kill of other players, though! you yourself can take damage, though. if you want to. I'll control the bigger "Hordes." THIS MAY CHANGE. if you do something I think is wrong, I will DM-neg it! (DM-neg= Dungeon Master Negate. it's an old Dungeons and Dragons term. Basically means I can say "you didn't do that" or "that never happened")

~MY APPOLOGIES FOR THE TIME THIS TOOK!

my computer's battery died, and I spent $400 to get a new one, only to realize I forgot to get a WiFi-chip. had to wait about a month before I got one. So yeah, sorry!

~~~Soul's Tale~~~

My Intro

Soul had been in ponyville on during the outbreak. once he noticed danger, he ran through his house, the zombies literally knocking on his door. He had to leave, and FAST. grabbing his armor, Dual swords, and an emergency essentials kit, he ran out the back door and kept running, day in and day out. Some zombies had followed him, attracted by the noise he was making. He took them out easily, though he lost one of his daggers when it got stuck in a Pegasus's wing. Eventually, he got to the White-Tail forest. He set up a small camp, and has been living here for the past week, surviving off of the kit he had brought with him. Supplies were starting to get low, and he knew he would have to find some sort of food soon.

Keeping his Swords close, he looked at the brace on his wings. Had the pony in the war not cut them off, he might have flown away, but they had cut his wings and smashed his horn. He could still use Magic, unless he found a pony with VERY strong healing magic, he was never going to fly again. Looking up at the bright sky above, he dreamed of being up there, sitting on a cloud, in absolute heaven.

Time passed. That was good. It meant that even among certain chaos, the Princess, at least one of them, was still alive. He got up, his dark blue coat pasted with sweat, as he had not washed in a week. his black mane was a mess as well, but that didn't matter. It mattered more to him to find other survivors, and re-unite the broken kingdom.

~~~YOUR POST~~~

YOU!

Try to include where you were before the outbreak, and how you got to White-Tail Forest. That's about it. oh yeah, be sure to follow this post so you know when someone updates it.

TOTAL WRITING TIME: 1.5 hours (ow my hands)

CHARACTER COUNT: 4992 characters 

we are going by this map:

img-2583386-1-Map_of_Equestria_April_201

Edited by Grapz224

Atlas had seen some strange things in the world but nothing like this. He was in Baltimare when the infection began. The only reason he was in the city was to check up on a friend. It escalated fast. The citizenry had no idea what to do and the infection spread. The police could only slow the inevitable as the horde approached. The only safe place in the city was the overcrowded docks as ponies fled the doomed city with the exception of a few buildings that the local mob had fortified which could only hold a few ponies within their frail walls. The dwindling police swordponies and archers did their best to hold off the dead but it was a matter of time. The few ships in the harbor boarded as many as they could which was a fraction of the ponies waiting at the docks. Even with galleons from the shipping lanes could receive only a small number of the panicked civilians. As the last of the ships left the harbor the police barricades fell and the horde charged the docks still full of doomed ponies. The fleeing ships traveled east to the Griffon Kingdom which they believed to be safety. Unknowingly the ships carried the plague among its passengers which soon infected the Griffon Kingdom.

Atlas was held up in a mob holdout fighting for his life. The mob had gladly let him in to help in defense.

"How many we got?"

"Thirty not including our ponies"

"We can't feed that many"

"Our job is to help the ponies of this city whether from this things or from the government"

"Still. We need to plan"

"The plan is to hold those those shitbags back" The pony ran off sword in hoof. Atlas paced a bit. He needed a plan. He wanted to stay and help in the defence but this wouldn't hold. He had people to look out for too.

"you in charge?"

"And who are you" The hardened mob leader stood before Atlas with a look of superiority. 

"Atlas. I have an idea"

"I don't know you. But I'll take anything"

"I could take a few ponies, fight to the train station, get to Canterlot, and bring back help"

"And how do you plan to do that? How can we know you'll come back?"

"what other options do you have. I can handle myself out there" The mobster gave a huff. 

"Get two, not any of my ponies, and go out there. You'd better come back"

"I'll try"

"Let's get out of here" A tough looking stallion and a male Zebra followed Atlas out of the building while there was a quiet in the storm. 

"Name's Atlas"

"Storm Runner"

"Sapphire" the Zebra had an extremely thick accent.

The trio crept up the street keeping an eye out for anything. They had only gotten a few hundred feet before something bad happened. Storm Chaser walked up the street along the sidewalk next to a red brick building in front. Out of the blue a zombie jumped from an alleyway pinning Storm Chaser to the ground. Atlas kicked the zombie off him while Sapphire sliced it's head off but it was too late. Storm Chaser neck had nearly been torn out and he was bleeding all over the sidewalk. Sapphire gagged a bit but recovered.

"Shit..." Atlas looked down at the corpse. "We need to move. He's going to turn on us" They had seen from a few of the wounded in the mob holdout bites could turn a pony. More zombies came from the alleyway along with a few from across the street that seemed to have almost materialized there. 

"Come on!" Atlas cut on of them down before he ran. As the two ran they stopped in horror. A horde had assaulted the holdout. 

"We're not coming back"

"I know" They ran as part of the group pealed off to chase them.

"So. Have any family?"

"Back in my homeland. I can only hope they are safe"

"I've got family in Cloudsdale. They should be safe as long as those things can't fly" The two had a small fire going. They had set up a camp on the side of the main road many miles out of the city. The railroads had been infested form ponies trying to escape and not a single train there was useable.

"What caused this? how?" Atlas asked to noone in particular despite the fact only Sapphire was there.

"Best not to think about it. You will go mad pondering it. We should sleep. It is a long way to Canterlot"

"Yes" 

The two walked along the road with Canterlot mountain on the horizon. They could barely make out smoke coming from the city nestled on the mighty mountain. A low rumble was heard from behind them. Atlas idly turned around without another thought of the noise.

"Hey. Hey! A carriage!"

A carriage was in the distance with a small cloud of dust behind it. The two waved for it to stop which it did.

"Stay back!" Shouted a pony on the top armed with a bow. 

"They're one of those things! Kill them!" Shouted a mare next to him.

"Hey! We're friendly!" Atlas put a hoof up for him to stop. "Do you know what's going on?"

"It's the Griffons! They brought this here! Close the ports!" Shouted the mare again.

"No need to accuse anyone" Atlas took a step forward. 

"Stay back!" The stallion raised his bow again and Atlas backed off. 

"Maybe we should part ways"

"Yes" The carriage speed off. Atlas caught the mare insult one of the other party members about being a "Dumb Appleloosan"

A few days later...

Atlas stumbled into the forest exhausted. Sapphire was gone and probably dead. He had no food or water. Zombies could be all over the forest and he couldn't find out. 

(edited)

Ignore this(my) post please.

character limit

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Grapz224

(edited)

'Well, I've finally done it...' Silver Spades sat uncomfortably in a tree, reflecting on the past days events. He reach into his pocket and pulled out a handful of bits, 'In all honesty, I have no room to complain...' He looked almost lifelessly at the gold coins in his hooves and started to toss them over the trees side, one by one, until he had nothing left at all.

(backstory)

~

He was at his store when the outbreaks began, reading an issue of the Trotting Dead someone happened to pawn to him. 'An exciting read, really, but why do people love this series. The ending is given from the start... Everyone d~' He had a loud crash and a brick came flying through his store window. Ponies seemed to be in an uproar of some kind, grabbing at the items in his his showcase window and attempting to break down his doors. 'Hooligans... what the buck is wrong with the folks of this town now, another ParaSprite swarm?' 

What ever the case, he had to start locking up. He would wait out the event as he did every week in this town, but after thirty minutes had passed, ponies were still banging at his doors. "..." The sounds some of them made horrified him, but he kept believing that they were over reacting as always and it would soon be over. After two hours had passed, he started to believe something was gravely wrong. If only he hadn't been so stubborn before...

At the two hour mark, Silver finally gave into paranoia and fear. He was only halfway through packing when his barred doors and windows start to give way. He looked back in disbelief, as one of the... things, beat down his defenses poked its head through. "U-uh-ah!~ He silenced himself before he attracted more and looked at the comic book. Quickly, he packed it along with any other small items that would fit in his saddle bags, and headed up stairs. From there, it was down the fire escape and to the woods. He had read enough of those books to know that towns were threats. 

~

He sighed and watched as the coins fell on the four undead below him. 'I use to complain about my games not really being challenging... Now, life's given me a challenge I don't see myself truly winning.' Low supplies, no real distractions, no matter what way he looked at it those... ponies, would have to die somehow. He questioned if he really could bring himself to do it.

Edited by Dreamless

(edited)

OOC:

Opps, sorry guys I went a teeny bit overboard :P  Words: 1001 Time: 41 minutes 

Stellar was always on the move, she never stayed in the same place for long. The day of the outbreak was no exception, she was travelling by train from Appleloosa to Ponyville. Hoping to go to the Ponyville library in order to read up on a strange looking artifact she had in her possession. It hovered in the air with the use of her magic, as she examined it, when the train suddenly grinded to a halt. The artifact slipped from her magic's grasp and smashed to smithereens on the wall in front. Other passengers gave a yell of surprise, as they swayed forwards, and then were thrown back against the backs of their seats. The glass fragments lay on the floor, irreparable. "Great!" Stellar moaned sarcastically. "Just great."

As one of the conductors came rushing past her seat, she grabbed him by his uniform, and asked him as calmly as she could muster, trying to forget the fact that her very rare, one of a kind artifact had been completely and utterly destroyed. 

"What is the meaning of this?" She demanded 

The conductor turned to her, his face in a state of confusion. "I'm not sure, miss, but I'll be sure to come back when I find out." 

Stellar nodded, letting the conductor go, he rushed away leaving through the door between the carriages, which shut with an almighty smash. Some of the recovering passengers gave another muffled outburst from the sound. Stellar shook her head with the inconvenience of it all, while she placed the shards of glass into her saddlebag. She could still find out what the artifact had been.  

Stellar finally couldn't wait any longer. The conductor had been gone for what felt like years, and the rest of the carriage had become a mass of hysteria, speculation and whispering. She got up out of her seat, to find out what was going on for herself. She approached the door the conductor had used, and noticed the sign plastered against the door. 

"Authorised Personnel only." She gave a displeased humph. She would not let impatience, lead to the distortion of her reputation as a law abiding mare and was just about to turn back to her seat, when she jumped back in horror. A hoof scraped at the window from the opposite side, whoever the hoof belonged to was hidden below the metal area of the door. She heard a faint moan through the thin glass and she didn't hesitate, she flung open the door to find the conductor or what was left of him. He'd done his best to try to get to the safety of Stellers carriage, but failed. A mare was kneeling behind him tearing off pieces of his meat with a passion, and stuffing it into their mouth hungrily. Stellar did the only thing she could think of, she charged the cannibalistic mare, tackling her to the ground and pinning her there. The other passengers who'd been in Stellars carriage, could now see the event unfolding through the open door, and she heard a plethora of screams, shouts and curses. Although she was too busy to care, the mare was surprisingly strong under Stellars weight, and she could feel the mare beginning to gain ground. 

Stellar tried to talk to the mare, in a futile attempt to stand her down, but the only response she got was a savage moan, and a faceful of her disgusting meal. In the moment of struggle, Stellar concluded that this mare was indeed out of her mind, and that there was no way she could talk her out of her it. As she held her down, she ran through the list of spells she knew in an attempt to find something that would be of use, she remembered one, and cast it upon the mare. The carpet shred in the area around them, and began to constrict itself around the mare like an anaconda. The mare moaned confused, and irritated, as Stellar stood back up, and took a glance back to the Conductor. He was dead, she could see that and there was nothing she could do. No spell that could revive him. The passengers from her carriage watched the scene with horrified expressions, but did not attempt to assist her. It was then that she realised that they were not looking at her, the conductor, not even the squirming mare. She turned her head in the direction of their stares, and the blood drained from her face, her eyes shrunk to small black pinpoints in her pupils. Several mares, with blood all around their mouths and coats staggered towards her. Like the mare that squirmed in the carpet, they too had evidently been feeding on their fellow species, and Stellar could not help but feel sick, and ponder what sort of mental asylum would transport these sorts of patients on a public train. Her heart stood still when she felt something grip her leg, the conductor, he moaned. He was alive? That was impossible, half his body was missing. The conductor attempted to take a chunk out of her hoof, but she tore it away just in time. That had been the last straw, she rushed back into the carriage she'd started in, and slammed the door shut. 

"Okay everyone, get off this damned train now!" Stellar shouted, and the other ponies like sheep, began to swarm towards the doors, forcing them open, and escape the train. 

The other passengers had not come with her, most of them split off in a desperate attempt to get back to their homes, or loved ones. Stellar did not have either, so she did what she always did, and continued her walk to Ponyville, hopefully she could get word to the authorities from there, and find out exactly what was happening, as she crossed the bridge over Ghastly Gorge, little did she know the entirety of what was happening, or that she was walking directly towards its source. 

Edited by Dovashy

(edited)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/double-side-r6395

Fate has a funny way of favoring some ponies with luck. Had Double Side's active personality at the time be Book Worm, he would have been at home or at the library reading a book and likely been caught off guard by the zombies. But the day the infected came to him was a day when he was Strikeout and playing baseball, with a rather heavy steel bat in his maw. When he saw his best friend getting attacked and eaten by another pony Strikeout's only instinct was to use this bat protect his friend; and the only way he would think to do that was to bash that pony's head in, something he would get real good at in time. But Strikeout wasn't fast enough to save his friend and as a result he ended up becoming infected too. It was by miracle that Double Side avoided getting bitten while trying to communicate with is former friend. It was also by miracle that Book Worm was able to deduce what had happen and that the best option was to run away. It didn't take long for Double Side to realize that his entire world had turned to hell and that he needed to survive more than anything. 

Double Side learned everything he needed to know about this new world's rules. Book Worm observed the infected, observed their behavior, what they react to, and how to properly avoid them. While Strikeout learned the best ways of killing them with his bat. Book Worm learned how to preserve food and find clean sources of water, Strikeout learned how not to be seen and not to attract attention. Double Side learned how to survive in the world. 

But what Double Side didn't have however was the one thing he truly needed for his own survival: a friend. Everypony that Double Side had met had either been an infected, extremely hostile, or against letting somepony of his physiology join their group. Double Side wanders towards no particular destination to try and complete his quest of finding somepony to talk to.

Edited by Lighting Star

(edited)

He sighed and watched as the coins fell on the four undead below him. 'I use to complain about my games not really being challenging... Now, life's given me a challenge I don't see myself truly winning.' Low supplies, no real distractions, no matter what way he looked at it those... ponies, would have to die somehow. He questioned if he really could bring himself to do it.

Soul heard the moan of the undead nearby. Grabbing his swords, he quietly moved through the trees to its source. Good to know how many there were. If it was a small group of 1-10, he could stick a dagger in their skulls and leave, without them ever hearing, seeing, or smelling him.

If it was a group of more than 10, he would pack up and move out, covering his sent as he would go.

What he saw startled him. There was a pony in a tree, tossing bits down onto a group of Four zombies. Soul strode over and aimed his shot. Pushing his sword coward at an imense speed, he jammed the sword through all four of their skulls at the same time. He took the sword out and put it in it's sheath on his armour.

He kicked on the tree in a quick pattern. Then whispered up to the pony in the tree:

"Are you bit?"

Edited by Grapz224

(edited)

@@Grapz224,

The sight Silver saw both amazed and unsettled him. . He watched, silently, as the three un-dead ponies fell lifelessly(X2) to the ground by a stallion's hooves. Even with a dagger or blade himself, he might not have been able to take down the small group by himself. Still, this didn't mean he had time to relax.

Quickly, Silver started to back against the tree, hopefully out of the pony's, sight and plan an escape... But could he? The stallion had taken out the group before, Silver didn't stand a chance with how ill-equip he was at the moment. He had escaped one problem and moved into another. Luckily, it seemed like the stallion may have not meant him any harm.

A small sound came from below, drawing Silver's attention. Without many other options, he peered over the tree's side to see the pony that had just killed the three un-dead moments ago. He whispered, "Are you bit?" Silver slightly shook his head and said, "No..." He didn't say much more. Silver just quietly watched the stallion, awaiting another question or response. 

~

As he continued to look at the stallion, and where he was standing, a thought crossed Silver's mind. "...if I survive this, I may need my bits back..." Tossing things helped him think, and at the moment, money seemed like the least valuable thing he had.

Edited by Dreamless

(edited)

A small sound came from below, drawing Silver's attention. Without many other options, he peered over the tree's side to see the pony that had just killed the three un-dead moments ago. He whispered, "Are you bit?" Silver slightly shook his head and said, "No..." He didn't say much more. Silver just quietly watched the stallion, awaiting another question or response.

"Ok, good." Soul replied. This pony seemed tense, and soul knew he would beed to help calming him down. Who knows what this pony had seen?

"Come on down from the tree, son. Im not going to hurt you. Names Soul. Soul Survivor. I'm a retired Royal Guard. Or at least I was. C'mon, walk with me. Ive got a small camp set up nearby, and i dont want our talking to attract more of those... Things... You must be hungry."

Soul waited for the pony to get down from the tree. As he waited, he heard rustling in a nearby bush.

"Hurry. I don't know if there are others around..."

Edited by Grapz224

Double Side wandered through the forest. He had learned early on that it was best to avoid wide open areas as it was harder to hide from the infected. This forest, while it was harder for him to spot the infected, it was harder for them to spot him as well. He had decided that it was the best option to walk through it and try and find a new group of survivors, hopefully ones that would accept him. He walked as silently as possible in hopes of not attracting any attention. 

Preferring to spent long times in silence had taught Book Worm to pick up on small sounds and identify what exactly they were. So when he heard the faint sound of whispering not too far from where he was, he knew that it had to be somepony who still wasn't infected. The infected made a distinct moaning sound that sounded differently than anypony could sound, and that was all the infected could produce. These were ponies. Unless they were...no he didn't want to think about what he saw that previous day. 

Double Side crept into a nearby bush so he could observe what he had heard, unaware of the noise he had made getting in.

It was supposed to be a normal day. Get up, go to the university, yell at college kids, get paid, buy groceries, head home. Rinse, repeat. Unfortunately, Fate, being the fickle mistress that she is, decided to intervene.

Instead, all Domino found were empty, ransacked buildings, bodies on the ground, and a couple dozen shambling corpses. Truly the start Domino wanted to have this morning. After overcoming the initial shock of seeing these strange events, Domino smiled and began to laugh. He laughed long and loud, clearly taking delight in the scene before him.

"Oh, this is simply too good to be true. All of my worst critics and enemies, now dead! It must be my birthday."

After saying this, he looked around him and frowned. It seems the corpses have heard him and were slowly making their way towards him. Smirking, he pulled open his saddlebags and pulled out a wicked knife, a machete. It's surface shined brightly, obviously taken well care of. The handle was a simple white ash branch and hummed, a clear sign of enchantment.

"You know, I really only bought this for home invasions. Never thought I'd be using it to fight off undead. Oh well! Chopping time!"

Domino flew through the air, swinging his machete to and fro. Limbs, heads, pieces of bone, and whatever else was in its path was hacked off in a brutal symphony of hatred. All the while, Domino was laughing, eager to dish out this pain to these ponies who he'd known all his life. He was, for the first time in forever, truly happy.

This happiness soon ended however, as Domino heard an blood-curdling roar. Turning his head in alarm, he spotted the source of the roar. There, barreling his way towards Domino, was a massive pegasi, it's formerly white coat, now stained with blood. Knocking the other undead out of the way, or simply crushing them beneath it's hooves it roared, as if in seeing it's next tasty meal.

As it was doing this, Domino thought to him self. That's no pegasi, that's a bucking TANK! Rearing up suddenly in front of Domino, the pegasi, slammed down, hoping to crush it. Domino managed to fly out of the way, but not before flinging his machete at it, hoping to cut it's head clean off. Rather, the machete spinned, hit the neck, and...got stuck. Domino opened his eyes in amazement. Well...shit.

After grabbing the machete out of the neck, Domino found himself falling to Equestria, a broken wing tucked against him and the other flapping uselessly. As the ground approached, Domino's only thought before hitting the trees below and passing out was, This is going to be one fun adventure....

• Brohoof 1

@@Grapz224,  

He had heard the rustling as well, for the time being, Silver thought it would be best to travel with this stallion. He had already seen what he could do, and he had even offered him food. 'I-it could be a trap...' He shook the thought from his mind. He already didn't have much time before more of those... things, showed up. 'Paranoia and fear... I can't concentrate with either running around in my mind.' He took a deep breath, 'Just relax and improvise as we go.'

He had finally pulled himself together, and began his descent towards the ground. "My names Silver~!" He had made a slight mistake in his footing, and fell into the bush below him. @@Lighting Star, He had to stifle a scream when he felt a hoof and started to scramble out the bush. 

He fell to the ground and looked back at the bush. "...Spades... Silver Spades.." (I present to you, our genius) At least it wasn't all in vain. The bag, that he had lost when first climbing the tree, fell out of the bush with him. (bits were in his pocket then)

As Domino regained consciousness, he slowly began to pick himself up, only to flinch at the sudden pain seizing his body. Looking back, he noticed his wing was bent out of shape and he was missing a few feathers. Cursing silently, he began to get up again, making sure to avoid as much pan as he could. 

Looking around, Domino took note of the surroundings. He was surrounded by all side with trees and bushes. Looking around, he noticed several branches were on the ground around where he landed, a reminder of his nasty fall out of Cloudsdale. Looking up, he could barely see the once beautiful city that was once his home. Domino cursed again and began walking, hoping to get out of these accursed woods.

"Well, this has been just one fun moment after another, hasn't it? Zombies took over, I lost my machete, I fell off Cloudsdale, and my bucking wing is broken! What else could go wrong today?!"

The moment he said that, Domino heard a rustling behind him. Turning slowly, he saw the cause of the rustling. A zombie, half of it's body torn off, was slowly crawling towards him, trying to chomp with a mouth that wasn't there. Domino screwed his face up with disgust and walked towards the filthy thing. Looking at it, it really did seem quite pathetic. But that thought was far from Domino's mind, as in one swift motion, he brought his hoof crashing down on the thing's head, it's skull caving in. Domino spat with disgust.

"Vile creature. Join the rest of your friends in Tartarus."

After wiping his hoof off, he resumed his walk through the woods, making sure not to cause anymore unnecessary noise. As he walked, he came across a small clearing, a small tree in the center of it. However, that was not what attracted Domino's attention. It was the fact that right in the middle of the small tree was his prized machete, looking none worse for wear. A smile creeped up Domino's face, as the realization set in.

Not hesitating for a single moment, he grabbed his old weapon and yanked it right out of the tree's trunk. Putting it away in it's sheath, he sighed with contentment. Perhaps things wouldn't be so bad after all. Perhaps he could survive this nightmare and rule as a new leader.

As he was thinking this, he heard some mumbling off in the distance. Immediately, Domino dived down, wincing as he felt his wing cry out in protest. He listened carefully, trying to find the noise. It seemed to be coming from the east, no wait, north-east. Perhaps they were survivors? Or perhaps they were zombies. Either way, Domino knew he was going to have fun with them, regardless and slowly began crawling his way towards the sounds.

(edited)

@ Double Side kept his hooves clamped over his mouth as he tried to fight back his urge to moan in pain. He had encounter enough to survivors to know that you had to be cautious when you approach another pony. He contemplated what he had to do next. Silver Spades knew for certain that he was there now. While he himself didn't look like he would be too much of a problem, that Soul Survivor looked really intimidating. 

"What should we do?" Double Side's Book Worm half whispered as silently as possible.

"We should at least see if they're friendly." Strikeout attempted to whisper. But unfortunately talking silent wasn't one of his greatest strengths.

"Quiet they'll hear us!" Book Worm whispered urgently.

"They know we're here now so what's the point in trying to be quiet?" Strikeout was talking in a normal tone of voice now. "Um hello."

Edited by Lighting Star

(edited)

"They know we're here now so what's the point in trying to be quiet?" Strikeout was talking in a normal tone of voice now. "Um hello."

Soul took a second and quickly shushed them. After a moment of silence, he looked at the pony that appeared from the bush. "Are you trying to get us killed! Whisper! Those things have pinpoint accurate hearing, surely you know that! Anyway, follow me. Ill take you both to my camp."

Soul started to walk away, Silver and the other pony behind him. When they reached the camp, he turned around and spoke normally.

"Welcome to Camp. I set up here not long ago, and its a little rustic, but its not for looks. We can talk normally here, ive spent the most of my time clearing away the zombies around here, but im starting to get low on food and water... now that i have you two, ill only have enough for today... After that we'll need to find a secure water source."

The camp itself was-as Soul described it- rustic. It consisted of a small rocky fire pit in the center of a clearing, with a military tent set up near the edge of the trees. There was a hammock hanging in-between two trees, and a bag by the foot of the tent. There was also a water bag that looked almost empty on the opposite side of the clearing as the tent.

As the two ponys looked at the clearing Soul looked at them and said "Make yourselves at home, just dont shout. Oh, and one last thing, dont feel obligated to tell me anything that happened to you. I know how hard it can be to bring back painful memories"

Taking off his royal armour and laying his swords down on top of them, Soul got into the hammok and watched the others. It felt nice to finally talk to someone again.

Edited by Grapz224

Double Side took off his saddle bag, which had his steel baseball bat stained red tied to it, and set it down as he walked around the camp. He got a feel for his surroundings and located any and all means of escape, if the need were to arise. His past experiences taught him that he had to be prepared to run at all times, whether it be from the infected or normal ponies. 

"Thank you for taking us in sir." Double Side said. "You don't know how long it's been since we've gotten to talk to anypony still normal. My name is Strikeout. I'm nothing like you sir, but I can bash one of the infected's heads in real good if I ever need to. And my brother, Book Worm, he knows a lot about them. I'm not sure what good that'll do for you but it's helped us survive this long."

As Stellar spotted Ponyville from the distance, her heart fell with disappointment. Smoke from the town was travelling towards her direction in a mass of darkness, and the entire town of Ponyville had succumbed to these strange turn of events. At the sight of all this she wanted desperately to run off the path, and escape into the woods where she would be alone, and safe. But she had to take a look, Stellar needed to make sure that there were no survivors. If there was anything she could do for any pony, she would do it, and this sense of purpose outweighed her fear. So she kept walking. 

The town was infested with them, as quietly as should could she crept around the side of a house, and peaked out into the main road of Ponyville. With a quick glance, she estimated at least twenty of the wandering cannibals. She could tell from the low moaning they seemed to give off, the vacant expression upon their faces, and the dried blood which was matted around their mouths, and chests. She crouched back down beside the house, and considered her plan of attack. She had no weapons, except for a small dagger, concealed within a pouch inside her cape. But that was no effective way to disable them, and she shivered at an image of her being swarmed by the ponies while trying to hold them back with her tiny dagger. She had a few spells that could distract them, but they would wear her down. She decided she'd have to sneak around them, using the fences, houses and other obstacles to try and manoeuvre herself around the horde of cannibals. She hoped to be able to get into the town, to conduct a thorough search for any survivors. As well as stock up her food supplies and maybe to get another book to read. She'd already read the books she'd borrowed from the Canterlot library. Maybe, they'd have something about what was happening in the library at Ponyville. She couldn't be sure. 

But just as she was leaving her cover, there was a scream. A young mare, was being pulled out from her home by several of the cannibals, she swung futility at them with a kitchen knife. Until it embedded itself in one of the cannibal’s skulls, and it was torn from her grip. Without consideration, Stellar broke out from her cover, activating one of her light orb spells. The bright yellow light erupted from her horn, and dazzled the cannibals, all twenty of them snapped their heads towards her, and the three who were dragging the mare released their grip. The mare squirmed out of their grip, and ran as fast as her legs would carry her. Not looking back. When the light died down until it blinked out entirely. The horde moved as one towards her as one, and she did the only thing she could think of, she ran. She didn’t look to where she was going, only looking back to watch the horde as they got smaller and smaller in the distance, until she couldn’t see them any longer.

She took the time to rest, her chest rising and falling from her exhaustive escape. Her thoughts went to back to that mare in Ponyville, and she hoped that she had managed to run fast enough. Concluding that she did, Stellar then focused on taking in her surroundings. That was when she noticed the camp. It was rustic, and seemingly new. She squinted trying to make out the shapes in the distance. Her hopes elevated at what she could make out, figures, pony figures. Not of cannibals though, even from this distance she could tell from the way they walked, and one of them seemed to be gesturing towards the camp. As though giving some sort of tour. Stellar begun to trot towards the encampment with glee, she wondered if they knew of the events that were taking place. She might need to warn them. She sped up, and then she broke the clearing into the camp centre. Where she was greeted with the stares of three ponies, apparently more prepared for what was happening, and armed. Stellar gulped. 

@@Lighting Star,@@Grapz224,

As Silver walked by the entrance of the camp, his eyes had started to wander aimlessly around the area. So far, he hadn't been having the best of luck with the 'survival' portion of his day. He wanted to see if his chances here were any better here. 'Well, it's warm to start. I can see quite a few exits, along with defendable areas... not that I would have much use for those if we had to fight... And those exits don't look like the're one way either.' 

He didn't notice when his hooves had stopped moving forward. He was standing near the three stallions from before, but was paying very little attention to what they were saying. 'At least it looks like this place is safe for now, but I can't really say for how long. We might nee~"

He had heard Side and his brother introducing themselves, and realized how disconnected he had been with their conversation. He set aside the camps defenses and focused on what they were saying. He also made a small note about what Side had said about his Brother's reading habits. 

~

She sped up, and then she broke the clearing into the camp center. Where she was greeted with the stares of three ponies, apparently more prepared for what was happening, and armed. Stellar gulped. 

The mare's entrance drew his attention away from the group. He looked at her with a slightly confused expression, but in the end, decided that she must have been with soul. 'Well, lets just double check?' He looked back at Soul, Side, and Worm and made a slight gesture with his hoof to draw their attention. "uh, sorry to interrupt... Friend of yours?"

"uh, sorry to interrupt... Friend of yours?"

Double Side looked at the newcomer. "We don't know her." He then remember Book Worms procedures for talking with the uninfected. He ran towards his backpack and made it clear that he was prepared to draw it. "Are you bitten?" He demanded. He glared intensely at the intruder to hopefully try and intimidate her.

(edited)

Soul was startled by the appearance of another pony at his camp, his experience with the few Bandit groups so far had not been pleasant ones, But this pony looked afraid and, more importantly, alone. While he was inspecting her, he did notice that she had been sweating recently. 'Running? From zombies? Did any of them follow her here...?' Soul thought to himself.

While StrikeOut was asking if she was bit, he walked past her and looked in the general direction she had come from. Ponyville. His stomach dropped at what he saw.

Walking slowly towards the camp was a group of about 20-30 zombies. "Dear Celestia save us all..." he murmured. He turned around to the three ponies, who were still talking to the newcomer.

"Strikeout, I really hope you have a strong Bat... and can run... Cause whoever THIS is," He motioned to the new pony, "She attracted some of those things from ponyville who are still following her. Unless something else distracts them, they'll be here by Sundown. They are a ways away... but I don't have any ranged weaponry..."

Soul gulped. They were about to dance with the devil.

(OoC: Just making sure everyone is here for Fight #1

@@Lighting Star, @, @@Dovashy, @, @

Edited by Grapz224

Dominos' eyes widened as yet another pony revealed himself to the two stray ponies. As the newcomer did this, the other's shifted into a defensive stance. Straining his ears to listen, all he heard was "bitten" "haven" "camp" and "zombies". Domino inched closer, trying his best to listen before stopping as the small group turned towards him. Heart pounding in his ears, he held his breath and waited.

After a few tense moments, they turned and left, presumably off to where that big pony was hiding. Breathing a sigh of relief, he weighed the options of following them, versus staying where he was.

On one hoof, we have greater strength in numbers. On the other, they could be bandits or crazies or whatever hoping I pop out, so they can kidnap me or something. Damn it, why is this so tough!

After debating it in his mind, he finally decided to follow the group, albeit very quiet-like. As he caught up, he noticed the camp's setup and he whistled lowly in awe.

Huh, didn't expect it to be so...small. It looks like it can hardly house one pony, let alone three. Still, it could be a great source of supplies, should I need them. I doubt the would hardly miss anything. And if they did, what are they going to do about it? They don't dare venture beyond the camp. Now I just need to find my distraction...

As he thought this, he caught sight as a large blur whizzed by him, straight into the camp. Opening his mouth in shock, he was surprised to see a mare slowly run towards them, clearly out of breath. The other ponies surrounded her and asked her questions, probably about her health and the camp.

Now's my chance! Domino thought, and began slowly creeping towards the camp, hoping to find some food. He immediately halted when he heard a low, long moan behind him. Slowly turning around, his jaw hit the ground as he saw a massive group of 20-30 zombies shuffling towards him.

Damn mare! She brought the damn things here! If I survive this, I'm gonna wring her pretty little neck!

Finally swallowing his fear, he stood up and pulled out his machete. "All right, let's see Earth pony is just as choppable as Pegasi."

"Strikeout, I really hope you have a strong Bat... and can run... Cause whoever THIS is," He motioned to the new pony, "She attracted some of those things from ponyville who are still following her.

No rest, Double Side never got a chance to have any rest. It was always running from the infected. Even when among friendly faces he was always in danger of them. At least this time he would be able to run with company.

All Strikeout could think to do was run away. Book Worm kept telling him different ways to ditch large hoards like this. But he couldn't remember any of them.

"Luna damn it what do we do Book Worm?" He grunted.

Book Worm assessed the area. It was small area and the infected were all coming from one direction. According to Soul, he had cleared out all the infected from the surrounding area. He saw only a few infected the way he came and the forest was dense.

"Alright light a fire." He ordered. "I don't know why, but the infected like bright things, fire especially. As long as they don't see another living pony they'll just stare at the fire for a while. We can decide what to do from there." 

(edited)

Lone Nomad took out his  his swords and he has been living in the ceter of the Infection since it started. He also know how kill every zombypony in every-way imaginable with his sword. He also made some armor and outfit of spare parts around the ruined town, it was hard but he sure did. it had a back hood long selves for his hooves and bones for his armor,which he washed, underneath He been also using book and spare wood from the library tree to kept warmth.

"I need to leave this place", he said to a hallucination of himself looking the mass of zombies through his widow

"Yeah I agree, the longer you stay the more risk you are gong to get killed", it replied

He then took his outfit on and made a run for it killing zombies and laughing while doing it and headed east

Edited by COBLoneWolf

@@@Grapz224,@@Lighting Star, @,  

((This thing is still happening?))

Atlas continued to run through the forest. Few things would make him panic and this was one of them. His thoughts raced through his mind of the past three days. After a few more minutes of stopped exhausted. 

"Get ahold of yourself, Atlas. You've got a job to do" He began to make a plan. 

"First I need to get to the Everfree. Knowing Zecora she may still be alive. Then get to the Griffon Kingdom. My friends over there should still be alive if they holed up in the old castles" His thoughts were interrupted by moaning. He slowly stood up and drew his sword. 

"All right, let's see Earth pony is just as choppable as Pegasi" said a pony just out of Atlas's sight. He heard some more talking that he couldn't make out.

"Hello! Is anypony there!" He crept closer to the noises until he saw a pony machete out. Why did I yell?! That pony could be bandit or something!

Atlas flew right in front of the machete wielding pony taking a single zombie out. He flew a bit fathered and landed in front of a few other ponies in a makeshift camp fighting a small horde. His first thought was to run off but he didn't want to leave them to die. Bandits or not he wouldn't let them die but as soon as he was done he would bugger off.

Just as Domino was about to strike the first zombie in front of him, a pegasus jumped out in front of him and crushed it's skull. Jumping back in shock, he saw that the pegasus landed next to the group next tom him. Scowling, he grumbled in annoyance.

"Great, now there's even more of them. And he took my kill! I'm really getting tired of this..."

Swinging once more, Domino brought his machete down on another zombie, smirking in satisfaction.

"Well, that answers that question. They're just as weak as pegasi! Oh, this is going to be perfect."