Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 Finale

PopTartz101

The season finale for season 4 is next week everypony! Im so excited to see whats in that special box Twilight found that required 6 keys. Don't forget to watch it for pony sakes. Im so excited!!!

(edited)

A clip of the finale featuring Discord was released. Here is the tumblr post about it http://myponynews.tumblr.com/post/84629014486/the-season-four-finale-is-approaching-usa-today

Here is the youtube version of the same clip  

I noticed Discord always bugs Twilight exactly where it will hurt her the most mentally and I feel sorry for her here.

I also saw a trailer for the finale after they aired "Equestria Games" showing a villain with a red face and yellow eyes, post-26379-0-63272200-1399141075.jpgthe mystery box,Twilight's house getting shot with fire, Twilight flying, and lots of magic and rainbows! In other words the finale looks fantastic!! I heard that this finale may lead to an entire rainbow kingdom for Twilight but only time will tell. I'm just sad season 4 is about to end. 

Edited by StitchandMLPlover

I'm gonna miss it you guys. :(

I graduate college at 10 am. So I won't be able to catch it that morning. Damn you, school!!!

God dayum.......this was a short season

It sure as hell felt short. But that's everything. When you get to the end of it, it's kinda hard to believe it's over. Felt like yesterday that the season was just getting started. But that was all the way back in November. :lol: 

Felt like yesterday that the season was just getting started. But that was all the way back in November. laugh.png 

Ikr? When I watched the last episode before the finale, I nearly cried.

Felt like yesterday that the season was just getting started. But that was all the way back in November.  

Ikr? When i watched the last episode before the finale, I nearly cried. 

Pretty much. Also, I'm equally as pumped for this finale

Well, this season wasn't that short at all. It's been airing for nearly 7 months while the average for this show is 8 months. Now, if we were talking about season three, that'd be a completely different story. 

@, haha I didn't cry. I've been a fan since the end of Season 2 so waiting in between seasons isn't new to me. There will be a Season 5 after all. :muffins: 

• Brohoof 1

Well, this season wasn't that short at all. It's been airing for nearly 7 months while the average for this show is 8 months. Now, if we were talking about season three, that'd be a completely different story. 

Oh come on! I knew that. I just can't believe how quickly it flew. It felt like only a few weeks ago that Season 4 hit our screens. Hard to believe, isn't it?

Oh come on! I knew that. I just can't believe how quickly it flew. It felt like only a few weeks ago that Season 4 hit our screens. Hard to believe, isn't it?

Yeah, it goes by so fast ;-; Then again, November will roll by faster than you know it...

It felt like it dragged on quite a bit on my end. That's either because of the rollercoaster quality in the first 13 episodes or it's the third season's fault.

At least we've got Rainbow Rocks to look forward to. Wooohoo....  >_>