Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello from Nami

nami438

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?: MLP Forums

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Fan since Gen 3

Hello everyone! My name is nami438, Nami for short. Just another MLP fan hoping to find some fellow fans to hang out with here. First got into MLP from a McDonalds toy of Daisy Jo when I was a kid, then I started collecting a few more. I fondly remember brushing their hair so much it got tangled, lol. I'm still a kid at heart, so I like FiM now :)

Nice to meet you~

• Brohoof 2

Welcome! Hope you have a wonderful time here  :lol:

First got into MLP from a McDonalds toy of Daisy Jo when I was a kid, then I started collecting a few more. I fondly remember brushing their hair so much it got tangled, lol.

I am also an MLP collector myself. I have 2 from McDonald's  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums Nami, I hope you have a great time and make some good friends.

You don't have a best pony?

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here.

Hope you get involved in this lovely community. Brohoof! /)

Hi Carbon, thank you for your wishes, and brohoof to you too. :D

Welcome to the forums Nami, I hope you have a great time and make some good friends.

You don't have a best pony?

Hi and thank you for your good wishes! :D

I don't have a best pony anymore, they've all grown on me after 4 seasons. I used to like Flutters a little more than the others but the other 5 have become more interesting to match her over time, in my opinion.

No problem  ^_^

I have Celestia and Cheerilee.

Oh, I am so jealous! I want to walk in and get some current MLP McDs toys, but I was a little embarrassed to ask for the Happy Meal because of my age... I am actually looking into buying some Funko toys now.

Have fun on the forums, let the excitement and friendship commence! :D

Thank you Scootalove! I'm sure I'll have lots of fun here.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, Nami.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask and hope you enjoy your stay, :D

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum Nami...Now I must ask, because this was all I could think of when I saw your username (I hope it doesn't bother you) Are you a fan of One PIece by any chance? ¤OoO¤

*hugs* Either way, welcome to the forum. I hope you will make many new friends here :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Nami.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask and hope you enjoy your stay, :D

Thank you, I know I'll love it here. :lol:

Welcome to the forum Nami...Now I must ask, because this was all I could think of when I saw your username (I hope it doesn't bother you) Are you a fan of One PIece by any chance? ¤OoO¤

*hugs* Either way, welcome to the forum. I hope you will make many new friends here :)

Ahahaha not really actually, but I was thinking of her when I chose a username. My name picking process is always either the first thing that comes to mind, or a week+ long chirade where I think of a name, its meaning, its pronunciation, its uniqueness, etc... and that takes a lot of time! So this time, I just went with Nami.

I hope I make friends here too! *hug*

Hiya Nami! How you doing? Its Pinkie Pie (Actually not *giggles*) I want to give a warm welcome to you! Hope you have a blast here at the forums. Want cake?

Pinkie

Hi Pink, I guess you're a fan of Pinkie Pie huh :derp:

Thank you for your welcome! Hm got cheesecake? I shy away from normal cake.

Welcome, nami :) Please enjoy your time here!

Thank you thank you thank you! :angry:

Hi there, Nami!  Judging by your name, are you a One Piece fan?

Hey hawkflame! No I just had Nami and Loofy on the mind at the time when I made my name, so it stuck.

I also love Rarity and Sweetie together. Siblings are forever.

Ahahaha not really actually, but I was thinking of her when I chose a username. My name picking process is always either the first thing that comes to mind, or a week+ long chirade where I think of a name, its meaning, its pronunciation, its uniqueness, etc... and that takes a lot of time! So this time, I just went with Nami.

That's cool :)

At least it's good to know you know about One Piece!  :yay:

....*needs to make a AU RP where our OCs are pirates in a One Piece ish thing*

That's cool :)

At least it's good to know you know about One Piece!  :yay:

....*needs to make a AU RP where our OCs are pirates in a One Piece ish thing*

Yeah, I know a thing or two about it. ;)