Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I found out that the utubetrollpolice are neo nazi's

KRAKELINGCATcarnage

Unfortunely, yes, there are still around

Oh my god, I remember these guys back in 2009. Good grief this is hilarious. I wanna fuck around with them, see what their reaction is ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god, I remember these guys back in 2009. Good grief this is hilarious. I wanna fuck around with them, see what their reaction is ;)

Well the only thing they do now is saying the same crap over and over again like 1st warning rape and that kind of stuff :P

It just fucking breaks my heart that they're the most stupidest people on the internet, EVER, or maybe the most dumbest and most retarded people on the PLANET. :(

• Brohoof 1

It just fucking breaks my heart that they're the most stupidest people on the internet, EVER, or maybe the most dumbest and most retarded people on the PLANET. :(

Yeah i agree, they are just a bunch of people who are a disgrace to humanity, i have even a picture of one of them, and they looked awfull

I thought I've seen a lot of stupid people throughout the years that I've been on the internet, but these people take the cake as the most idiotic :huh:

• Brohoof 1