Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private When in Manehattan RP

Jack Baker

@@Harmony Cube,

"I have no idea," Raze said. He then thought of something. "Uh... maybe I could stay in your place...? I can sleep on the floor, it's fine. If you say 'yes', that is."

The waiter came back. "Sorry for the wait guys, here's your food." He handed both Shooting and Raze their respective dishes. "Enjoy."

Raze smiled warmly and Shooting. "Let's dig in, yeah?" he said as began to eat.

@Aiden Pearce

"You can stay at my place. No, no, I can sleep on the floor. Your still my guest." Shooting said.

Shooting thanked the waiter and looked back at Raze.

"No, we got this food for no reason." She said sarcastically. "Of course let's start eating!" Shooting said and took a bite of her hamburger.

• Brohoof 1

@Harmony Cube

Creamy got out of the jacuzzi, and got her towel and ran before anyone could see her.

But she saw Shooting And Raze eating. Creamy said, "I wish that was me." Quietly to herself.

She got on the elevator with two mares. She said, "Hello, I'm creamy" to them.

They ignored her and started gossiping.

She finally got to the room and said, "Maybe I should go back to my room, so Shooting is not with Raze... Hehehe." She thought to herself, "no I can't do this." But she did anyway. She went back to her room, and took a shower because of the water with chlorine. She dried herself off and fell asleep. "Goodnight, me."

@@Harmony Cube,

"Oh no, I can't do that to a mare, especially to a mare like you," he said while he was eating. "Besides, I'm used to those kinds of conditions, it's just me."

After a few minutes, Raze finished his food, and was ready to go. He was just waiting for Shooting to finish hers.

@Aiden Pearce

"You're my guest, I can learn to deal with it." Shooting said.

An idea came to her. "I know this might sound crazy, but since the beds are so big, we could sleep on either side of it..." She said, starting to blush.

Shooting finished a few more minutes after Raze. "Want to go back now?" She asked.

@@Harmony Cube,

Raze began to blush at the idea as well. "Yeah... we could do that."

When he saw that Shooting was finished, he stood up. "No use sticking around here, right? Yeah let's get out of here." he answered Shooting's question.

He took the elevator with Shooting upstairs, then followed her to her room. 

@Aiden Pearce

"Unless you don't want to do that..." Shooting said.

"Right." Shooting said. Her cheeks returned to normal.

She took the elevator with Raze by her side. Shooting went into her room and held the door for Raze. I wish he would tell me if he had a crush on me. Shooting thought.

@ Aiden,

Creamy was trying to find her hotel room, when Raze and Shooting passed by, she said, "How was your da-dinner? Hope it was fun! Oh, shooting are we still up for cafe tomorrow?". She said, peacefully. "Raze, I decided to stay in my room." Saying still looking for her key. "I just thought It would be nice to let you sleep Alone.", winking at Shooting. "So, Shooting? Are we still friends? Since, I I invited you to the cafe tomorrow for breakfast." She was thinking in her head, "what if she says no like she always does?". "Oh, here's my key.. Shooting, knock on my door 3 times tomorrow if you wanna still go. Well, good night!". She opened her door, then slamming it. "Ugh. What if Raze likes Shooting more." She started sobbing quietly in front of her door.

@ Harmony cube

"I should be doing that for you... but thanks." he said to Shooting as he came in. "Oh wait... hold on a second..." He quickly opened the door to his room, and quietly got a couple of essential things, and his guitar, closed it, and came back to Shooting's room.

"Can't leave this stuff alone," he explained to her, blushing slightly.

@@Harmony Cube

@Aiden Pearce

"No problem. I hold doors open all the time." Shooting laughed.

She waited for Raze to come back.

"It's fine, you can just place it in a corner." Shooting smiled. She got onto the bed and lied there. "So, thanks for taking me to a great da- DINNER!" Shooting said, slightly embarrassed.

(edited)

@@Harmony Cube

"No problem, anything for a good friend," Raze said as he set his stuff down. He looked at his guitar, then took it out of the case.

Let me play a song for you... he said in his mind.

"I hope you don't mind me playing this, just my way of saying 'thank you for the wonderful evening'," he said to Shooting. He laid next to her, and began to play.

((OOC: I can't hyperlink on mobile, so I'm just gonna post the song link directly. :P))

Edited by Aiden Pearce
  • Brohoof 1

@Aiden Pearce

Shooting clapped her hooves when the song was done. "Wow, that was good!" Shooting said.

"I don't play an instrument, but I do sing sometimes." Shooting said. I kinda hope he doesn't ask if I can show him a song, I can't think of any right now... She thought.

@aiden Pearce,

Creamy was still sobbing at the fact that Shooting and Raze completely ignored her.

She wanted Raze to be with her. And only her. She was...jealous.

She had a chance at alone time, but Dinner ruined it for Creamy.

She continually sobbed until she accidentally cried two times as loud as she was before.

No pony would ever like a pony like Creamy.

(OOC: lol I was typing this and an Adele song pops up in my head)

She turned on the radio in the room, and Somepony like You was playing. She cried even louder.

• Brohoof 1

@@Harmony Cube

Raze put his guitar to the side, then leaned to look at Shooting. "I'm glad that you liked it," he said with a warm smile. She then told him that she could sing.

"Really? Wow, that's really awesome.... you wouldn't mind, uh, showing me your singing ability, now would you?"

@@Harmony Cube

Shooting's voice sounded beautiful to Raze.

"Wow... that was beautiful..."

That did him in. When she finished, he got really close to Shooting and hugged her, then whispered into her ear.

"Shooting... I... I... don't know how to put this...."

He became really red from the whole thing.

(OOC: Actually, it was one of the first songs that when I looked though songs was my favorite.)

@Aiden Pearce

"Thanks..." Shooting said.

She hugged him back. If only this lasted forever... Shooting thought.

"What?" Shooting asked. "You can tell me anything, I won't judge." Shooting said.

(edited)

@Aiden Pearce,

Creamy started singing a song. She was singing Not a Bad Thing. She meant it from her heart. "It's not a bad thing to love me, right?" She thought to herself.

(OOC: here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=95tt_jviHwc

She brought a microphone because she wanted to perform the same song, next week.

She went to the first floor and asked the receptionist, "Hi I'm Creamy Symphony. Can I move my performance to tomorrow night?".

"Ah, yes. Creamy Symphony, ok. Your performance is changed to tomorrow at 8pm. Is that okay?". "Yes it is, thank you.. Have a nice night."

She went back to her room and fell asleep halfway walking to her bed.. "What an exhausting day! I need some rest.." She fell asleep soundly.

(OOC: I also gotta sleep, bye!)

Edited by ChibiDashie

(edited)

@@Harmony Cube

"I... I... Ah, screw it." He went up to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"I like you... a lot. I didn't think about at first, but the more time I spent with you... the more stronger the feeling became."

He came closer to her. "And... I want to go on a date with you. Remember how I said you and I could go explore what Manehattan has to offer? Let's do it! The two of us, together. Well..?"

((OOC: This is pretty fucking cheesy. Oh and bye Chibi! :)

Edited by Aiden Pearce
  • Brohoof 1

@Aiden Pearce

"Well, that's good, because... Well, I had a crush on you too." Shooting said. He's so nice! Hey, now I know he also had a crush on me too. Shooting thought.

"Sure, as long as it doesn't get in the way of me and Creamy doing lunch tomorrow." Shooting said. "What time should we do it then?" She asked, grinning.

@@Harmony Cube

Raze smiled at her when he heard that she also liked him. "Wow... I can't believe it..." He held her tight.

"Maybe we could do it after lunch with Creamy? Oh, I forgot to mention... she invited me too," he said. "I don't care when. As long as it happens." He snuggled close to her.

@Aiden Pearce

"Good idea! Not to come off as rude, but I kinda wanted it to be just us... I'm happy your joining though!" Shooting said. "So, maybe an hour, or less, after lunch with Creamy?" She asked.

Shooting nuzzled him. She closed her eyes. It's so nice now. I wish it was like this forever... Shooting thought.

(edited)

@@Harmony Cube

Raze nodded. "Sure. I can do that." He looked at her. "You look so beautiful, you know that?"

Suddenly, he began to yawn.

"I'm getting sleepy... It's been a pretty eventful day for the both of us, hasn't it? I'm calling it quits for tonight. Good night, love." He kissed her again before closing his eyes.

Edited by Aiden Pearce

@Aiden Pearce

"I've been thinking this for a while, but you're really cute." Shooting said. She nuzzled him.

Shooting yawned right after him. She smiled at him.

"I'm tired too... Tomorrow will be even busier than today with visiting everything and the lunch with Creamy." Shooting said thoughtfully. "Good night, have sweet dreams and remember, I love you." She said. Shooting gave him a hug and a nuzzle and then rolled over. The last thing she saw before falling asleep was a shooting star. I wish for good things to come with me and Raze. She thought and fell asleep, smiling.

@@Harmony Cube

Raze suddenly awoke after a long rest. He sat up and looked at the digital clock next to him. It was 8:00 AM. He looked next to him; Shooting was still asleep. He smiled and kissed her softly, then sat up against the back of the bed, waiting for her to wake up.