Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private When in Manehattan RP

Jack Baker

Hope looked out the window of the train to see the high rise buildings that covered much of his home town, he got up from his seat and grabbed his bags and walked over to his closest exit and stood next to a mare who had some headphones, he sighed and spoke out loud.

"Home at last"

@ChibiDashie

Shooting heard the intercom. "Well, it seems like it's our stop in a few minutes, it was nice talking with you!" Shooting smiled.

She got all her things together and made sure she had everything she needed when she was to get off. I think I have everything with me. Shooting thought.

Finally, the train had arrived at Manehattan. The doors slid open, and Raze stepped out and looked around. The first thing he saw were the high-rise buildings towering over the city. Up ahead, he could also see the busy streets, the overall hustle and bustle of the city.

So, this is Manehattan... he thought to himself as he made his way to the station exit. Looks nice.

Spacer stepped out into the station and looked up at the tall structures surrounding them. 'If this is the what Manehatten is going to be like then I wonder what the place we are staying at is gong to look like.' She thought as she quickened her pace past the other ponies trotting her was out of the station and down the streets of Manehatten.

She looked up with mouth opened in amaze as she made her way to the hotel. She spread her wings and flapped them a couple times. 'I cant wait to get started but first things first, I got to find my room to put my stuff in then time to explore!' She declared in her head.

• Brohoof 1

As Raze explored the city, he tried searching for his hotel. He still had the letter that told him he had won the sweepstakes, which would also confirm that he had a reservation for the hotel. 

According to this, I'm staying at the 'Royal Sisters Hotel' he thought as he read the letter.

After a few minutes, he finally found it. The building itself had to be 21 floors tall, and looked very fancy. A bit too fancy for Raze.

Well, this is it, he concluded in his head. He stepped inside, and looked around. The lobby was huge,  but the receptionist was close by, so he quickly went up to her.

"Hi," he said to her as he handed over the letter. "I think I have a reservation here?"

The receptionist looked over the letter, and handed it back to him with a smile. "Ah, yes, your one of those seven people who have VIP suites reserved. Let me confirm some things, and you'll be all set. It might take a while though."

"Alright then," Raze said, leaning on the desk while the receptionist was whatever they did in these situations.

(OOC: whoops I forgot about this)

@Harmony Cube,

Looking at the purple unicorn's suspicious face, Creamy suspected that Shooting thought she was lying. So she said,

"Oh no, I'm not lying. I sent one of my personal gala dresses to her so she could see it.. And I even wrote on the package, "For you, Sapphire". Anyways, I got a letter from Sapphire saying to come to Manehatten because she loved my dress."

Creamy thought, ~Ohh, maybe she will think I'm lying again. But I'm really not.~

@ChibiDashie

"Anyways, it's our stop so I'll see you later I guess?" Shooting said, sounding more like a question than a statement.

She got up and stepped outside. I was supposed to get a hotel called 'Royal Sisters Hotel' so where is that? Shooting asked herself.

She eventually found it and went inside. Shooting went up to the receptionist and asked, "I was told I would get a room here?" While not making eye contact.

@Lo Wang

@@Harmony Cube,

Raze saw that Shooting had just arrived into the hotel and was already asking for her room. The receptionist looked up and said with a smile, "Ah, you must be another one of the contest winners. Yes, I'll be with you in a moment."

After actually getting a better look at her, he realized something. She's... kinda cute, he thought to himself. Soon, he found himself blushing a bit. It was only after a minute he found the receptionist was trying to get his attention.

"Excuse me.... excuse me!"

Raze snapped out of an unknowing trance, and quickly looked at the receptionist, who gave him a keycard.

"Alright then, Mr. Raze... your room is Room 2037, one of the VIP suites; you have complimentary Room Service, and you also get to eat free at our restaurant and bar here at the hotel."

"Ok, uh, thanks."

As Raze left to take the elevator to his room, the receptionist turned to Shooting. "Alrighty then, now for you, Ms. Shooting..." She gave Shooting a keycard. "You'll be two rooms away from the stallion that just left, Room 2039, and you get the same perks as him."

@Lo Wang

"Thanks." Shooing mumbled unknowingly.

She turned around and caught the elevator with Raze right before it closed. "Sorry if I delayed your ride to your room." Shooting apologized. I could have waited. At least it's quicker to my room now. She thought.

@Harmony Cube,

As Shooting and Raze left the train, Creamy came out aswell.

She saw the hotel she was supposed to be staying at. She whispered to herself, "Maybe Shooting Star will be here too." As she went inside, she just saw Shooting's tail as she walked off to her room. Creamy has to excuse herself from the receptionist to catch up to her, "Excuse me, madam.". As she ran off, Shooting was already getting on the elevator. Lucky for Creamy, she caught up before it closed. She had to tell Shooting something important. "Shooting, you need to know something. I was lying about the whole Sapphire Shores thing. I actually won a contest to come here. I just said that because you would think I was uncool." Creamy mumbled, "Hope she forgives me."

• Brohoof 1

Moving through the doors of the hotel, Spacer made her way to the front desk and kept looking up and around taking in all that she could before looking at the pony "Hello I'm here as a sweepstakes winner." She presented the desk pony with the invitation and received  the VIP room keys. "Ha Thanks, first time here in Manehatten" With a nod Spacer trotted up to the elevator and waited for an elevator to open with a big smile ready to start exploring.

(edited)

@@Harmony Cube,@,

"It's fine don't worry about it," Raze said as he was about to press the button, but before he did, Creamy suddenly came in, quickly telling Shooting about how she made up something so she wouldn't seem uncool.

Did she really just charge in here to say all that? he thought. You know now that I think about it, she's kind of cute too... oh wait, what am I saying?! Cut it out Raze, cut it out...

He pressed the button to go to the 20th floor, and the elevator began to go up.

Edited by Lo Wang
  • Brohoof 1

@Lo Wang, @ChibiDashie

​Lying is never a good idea. Especially to new acquaintances. Shooting thought. "It's okay. J-Just try not to lie." She said.

I wonder what I'll do here. I think I'll look at the things I can do when I get in my room. Shooting thought. She waited to get to her floor.

(edited)

After a minute, the elevator arrived at the 20th floor. With a loud ding, the doors slid open, and Raze stepped out. What he saw first was that the elevator had brought them to the hall with the rooms 2145-2098, and that the hall where his room located in was somewhere to the right.

Well, shit, he thought. Gotta do some exploring, I guess,

Then, he immediately remembered something. Turning to Creamy he asked her, "Hey, do you have a room here too?"

((And I'm going to bed. G'night!))

@@Harmony Cube, @

Edited by Lo Wang

@Lo Wang

Shooting looked at all the rooms and took a step back. That is a lot of rooms! She thought in bewilderment. Shooting turned to Raze. "She said our rooms were really close. Let's go look for them." Shooting said a little quieter than normal. She looked around at the direction she should go in.

@Harmony Cube, @Lo Wang,

"Well, I gotta go get my room. I'll meet you later!". The grey unicorn went inside the elevator and went down to the first floor.

"Excuse me, madam. I am one of the sweepstakes winners. So, can I get my keys to my room?". The receptionist answered, "Of course you can. Your room is 2146. Have a nice time!". "Thanks, I will." As the unicorn left, she was thinking about the black earth pony. She thought to herself, *now that I think about it, raze is kinda cute? ugh, cut it out creamy*. She finally got up to the 20th floor to her room, 2146. She was so excited.

When she got inside, she thought to herself, (Wow). She flopped on the fuzzy sofa and turned on the TV.

• Brohoof 1

@ChibiDashie, @Lo Wang

"I'll see you later then I guess." Shooting said. She turned to Raze.

"Well, want to go look for our rooms now?" Shooting asked, smiling. Shooting looked in the direction she should head in and took a step towards it. He's kinda cute. Wait, what am I thinking?! I've barely met him! Shooting thought.

(edited)

@Harmony Cube, @Lo Wang,

post-26541-0-67805600-1400349705.jpg

As Creamy sat down, she kept thinking about Raze.

*I can't stop thinking about him*, Creamy thought. She decided to go talk to Shooting. She trotted out of her room, and saw Shooting talking to Raze. "Hi, Shooting. I wanted to talk to you so I could make a friend. Do you wanna talk in the cafe tomorrow?". Creamy kept saying to herself in her head, "she'll say no, she'll say no, she'll say no." Creamy waited for a response from the purple unicorn.

Edited by ChibiDashie

Moving through the doors of the hotel, Spacer made her way to the front desk and kept looking up and around taking in all that she could before looking at the pony "Hello I'm here as a sweepstakes winner." She presented the desk pony with the invitation and received  the VIP room keys. "Ha Thanks, first time here in Manehatten" With a nod Spacer trotted up to the elevator and waited for an elevator to open with a big smile ready to start exploring.

Nitro had parked his Saleen in a special garage right below the hotel. He hen went upstairs with his luggage that included his electric guitar and amplifier. He opened door to he main lobby and got his key. He went to the elevator and saw he blue mare again. "Hey there! Weren't you that mare on that train I drove next to?" Nitro asked.

@ChibiDashie

"Uh, sure I guess?" Shooting said, making it sound more like a question than an answer. I should head over to my room sometime. She thought.

"What time should we head over to the cafe?" Shooting asked Creamy.

(OOC: Only Shooting's mane and tail are purple, her coat is a navy blue.)

(edited)

(OOC: okay)

"How about 2pm tomorrow?". Creamy said to the navy blue unicorn.

While Creamy was waiting for an answer, she saw Raze walking.

post-26541-0-99938700-1400358342.jpg

She wanted to talk to Raze so bad, but she had to wait for Shooting to respond.

Creamy started to daydream about him, and when Shooting actually answered, she tried to get her attention.

(OOC: can u edit ur post please harmony, To go with my post

?)

Edited by ChibiDashie

(OOC: Woah there! You can't time skip THAT long and we have to all consent for a time skip from my knowledge.)

@ChibiDashie

"Sounds good enough for me. Two tomorrow it is!" Shooting said. Well, that sounds fun, hanging with somepony I met not so long ago. She thought.

(edited)

@@Harmony Cube,

"Yeah, that being said, we should probably go look for our rooms now, huh?" Raze said with a smile. "I think it's this way..." He turned to where the hotel room signs pointed him to go, but first he turned around, and waved good-bye to Creamy.

While they were walking, Raze thought it might be best to engage a conversation. "So, uh, where are you from?" 

Edited by Lo Wang

@Lo Wang

"Yeah, I think it probably is that way." Shooting giggled. Her smile a toothy one.

"I'm from Baltimare, what about you?" Shooting asked. What should I do tomorrow besides meeting with Creamy? She thought. "Want to have dinner with me tonight?" Shooting asked. She realized what she said. "I-I mean-n n-not in a.. um.. date kind of way." She stuttered.

@Lo Wang,

Since Creamy really wanted to talk to Raze, she actually got the courage to.

She tapped on his mane again, and said, "Um, hi.. I just wanted to talk to you."

She remembered that she was "eavesdropping" on Shooting and Raze and Shooting asked Raze to dinner. She was going to ask him too.

Creamy just burst into tears, and thought to herself, *no. I just embarrassed myself* and ran away.

• Brohoof 1