Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Status "deleted", yet is still visible on my profile

Guest90210
Go to solution Solved by An Old Head,

I am aware of the new deletion process for status updates. When you delete a status, it's supposed to be invisible for everyone except you and the mods.

But this is only partially true. The status is gone from the profile feed, but is still visible next to my name on my profile (although when someone tries to click the status, it says it doesn't exist) to everyone until I post another status update...So yeah, I was wondering if anyone else is aware of this issue.

Your status will appear red when you delete it, but rest assured no other user can see it other than you and the staff. You can see it for yourself by opening your profile in another browser where you're logged out; those red status updates should be totally invisible. 

The reason this happens is a fault with IPBoard. The tech admins have already been working on changing it, but for now you need not worry. :)

• Brohoof 4

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.