Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow rock band

OG CHUCK

This is just a hypothesis

What do you think of Hasbro or somebody else creating a rock band of mlp in real life with real people for every age adult, tens and kids? its just a hypothesis

Hmmmm...I don't know what to make of this - a real life MLP band?

I think it'd be a bit goofy and should stay in the show :D I'd still pay to see them perform, though, because I have no life outside of Rarity and the other 5 :D

• Brohoof 1

Do you mean like they dress up like the characters from the show and play rock music?

Random idea, but it would be pretty awesome to me I guess. As long as everyone got to sing at least once, gotta have the whole group sing at least one song!

Need that Rainbow Dash rock solo, dagnabit!

That would be pretty cool, however impossible it is.

I think they should do covers of songs from the show and do some original stuff as well. I would totally pick up a CD of stuff from a My Little Pony Rock Band.

Hmm...

Maybe me and some friends should do that....

Hmm.....

TIME TO GO TO A HOBBY STORE!

But yes, I agree. That would be amazing. EQUESTRIA GIRLS, LET ME GIVE YOU MY MONEY.

there is a easy way to do it without painting half of the body like the hair make a wig the hand buy gloves as the same color of the character the body buy a those dreese that use bailarinas

Man that would be funny :D!

I thought initially you meant the video game (which be awesome to) but yeah, it would be pretty cool to have the opportunity to see them in a rock concert. They would have to some up with some more song's thought, I'm not sure  they have enough currently!