Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private PGA 3: Angel Academy (RP)

Ampharos

@

((OOC :Oops! I took a bit of time to notice the reply! xD)

Kage laughed. "Well, you could learn to make your technique even better if you wanted! Or, the skills lessons may even help you to evolve! Wouldn't it be cool turning into a Beedrill?" Kage remembered his own evolution from a Haunter. Now those were some great memories... The feeling of a new power surging through his veins as he began evolving, it was certainly something else!

@

((OOC :Oops! I took a bit of time to notice the reply! xD)

Kage laughed. "Well, you could learn to make your technique even better if you wanted! Or, the skills lessons may even help you to evolve! Wouldn't it be cool turning into a Beedrill?" Kage remembered his own evolution from a Haunter. Now those were some great memories... The feeling of a new power surging through his veins as he began evolving, it was certainly something else!

"Meh. I don't know. Beedrill is still really weak" Apisves grumbled. It was a fact that most bug types were looked down upon for being "icky" and weak. Same with poison types. The exceptions to the rule were few and far between(Gengar and Heracross came to mind). 

• Brohoof 1

@@Suitaloo, @@NightWing

Melissa's eyes widened at what Rune had said he did. "Seems like you've done a lot after the school closed down. Congratulations on your wedding." Melissa congratulated them and spoke to Synthia. "Rune said you were out of town, studying. What were you studying?" Melissa asked the Sylveon gijinka curiously.

Fey yawned slightly but not wanting to fall asleep in case she missed her Skills Class, she got up,stretched, and headed out the dorm, closing the door behind her. At least there weren't any students about. She walked down the hallway and nervously wrung her hands together purely out of habit.

@, @

Turning a corner, she noticed a couple of boys talking about Skills Class. Breathing calmly, she just stood the side awkwardly and listened in on the conversation.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

Apisves's eyes widened a little at the sight of the girl. Why were bugs weak to almost every type?! A fire type, perfect! "Don't even think about it" Apisves hissed, skin flashing as he hardened. He didn't have a phobia of fire types, but he did dislike them a good bit

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

(edited)

@

"Weak? Nah!" Kage replied with a chuckle. "If you're weak, why are you super-effective against psychic types? Not many types of gijinka can brag about that! And being part poison you've got strengths agaisnt grass types, a type that I find pretty annoying , even if they're not super effective against me!"

@

Kage nearly jumped at Apisves' sudden outburst at the other student. "She doesn't look too scary, she looks pretty shy actually..." Kage thought to himself. "Whoa! Calm down Apsives!" Kage said, not wanting the two students to scare each other half to death. "No one's gonna hurt anyone here! I doubt Mr Angels would let that happen!"

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

@,

"Eh? Oh, yeah, sorry. Force of habit" Apisves grumbled, turning away from the Vulpix gjinka. He knew full well that he was a coward. He didn't really have a problem with it either. But being mean wasn't good. 

"I-i'm sorry" Apisves huffed, struggling to spill out the apology. This was awkward

@

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@, @

When ine the boys hissed at her, Fey got a frightened look on her face and nearly jumped out of her skin. "D-don't even think ab-bout what? W-w-what did I do?" Fey whimpered quietly, feeling slightly dejected at what he had said. She was grateful that the other boy tried to get him to cLm down but the damage had already been done. She shook her head at his apology. "D-d-doesn't matter. The d-d-damage is already done." Fey said in a slightly stronger tone of voice.

Edited by XANA
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"J-just don't try to torch me and we'll be fine, got it?" Apisves sputtered out, rather confused as to why a fire type, notorious for being volatile and angry all the time, didn't try to barbecue him on the spot. "I'm really sorry, that wasn't cool" Apisves offered, feeling genuinely bad as he saw how sensitive she was

• Brohoof 1

@ @

"Anyway, I said I'd protect you, didn't I?" Kage said with a smile at his bug type friend.

Turning to the female gijinka he smiled. "It's ok, Apisves just gets a little nervous around gijinkas that have a super-effective typing to him." Wanting to mend the damage , he tried to change the subject to a warmer note. "So, I'm Kage, and this is Apisves. You're a... Ninetales gijinka , right miss...?" He trailed off at the end, waiting to see if the other student would take it as an opportunity to introduce herself.

(edited)

@, @
Apisves and Kage? Getting a btter look at the gijinkas, she realised that Apisves was a Bug-type. That would explain why Apisves hissed at her before. "I'm ... Fey. Fey Lin." Fey introduced herself when Kage trailed off. "I am a Ninet-tales gijinka and I won't t-try to torch you, Apisves." That sounded weird to say. "I won't because I .... c-c-can't c-c-control fire." Fey muttered the last part, not sure if they heard it or not.

Edited by XANA
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@ @

"Fey Lin... Nice name!" Kage replied cheerily. "It's nice to meet you!" He then just thought he made out that she couldn't my control her fire. "You can't control your fire...?" he repeated. "Well, you've come to the right place to learn! I bet this school's Skill classes will remedy that! As for me, I can't control this..."

Kage tried making himself disappear, but after trying to turn invisible, his left arm, torso and smile were still visible. "For being a ghost type, I'm not great at turning invisible! I can never turn completely invisible, and one part of me that never disappears is my smile!" He laughed. "I suppose in a sense that isn't a bad thing after all!"

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

@,@,

Apisves hadn't heard Fey Lin's words, but Kage's yell cleared it up. He jumped back as Kage when half invisible. "How does that even work?" Apisves bemoaned, trying to steady his rapid heartrate. At least now his fears about the fire gjinka were assuaged 

@, @

Fey's eyes widened in surprise when he turned invisible ... well .... almost invisible. "It's not that I lose control of fire, it's that I literally can't use fire. I literally cannot make fire out of nothing. Um, the only abilities I got from the Ninetales was longevity, which I don't really mind having." Fey said, sounding surprised at how strong her voice sounded. Maybe the shock of seeing Kage turn half invisible took her stutter away for only a brief amount of time. She gulped and walked up to Kage, waving her arm at where she thought his right arm was. "So you're like the Cheshire cat or something?" Fey asked curiously.

@@Suitaloo, @@NightWing

Melissa's eyes widened at what Rune had said he did. "Seems like you've done a lot after the school closed down. Congratulations on your wedding." Melissa congratulated them and spoke to Synthia. "Rune said you were out of town, studying. What were you studying?" Melissa asked the Sylveon gijinka curiously.

Fey yawned slightly but not wanting to fall asleep in case she missed her Skills Class, she got up,stretched, and headed out the dorm, closing the door behind her. At least there weren't any students about. She walked down the hallway and nervously wrung her hands together purely out of habit.

@, @

Turning a corner, she noticed a couple of boys talking about Skills Class. Breathing calmly, she just stood the side awkwardly and listened in on the conversation.

"Evolution theory mostly. Some chemistry to pass the time. I think that was my second major... And then Latin minor? It doesn't really matter to much. But that was most of the time Rune was in college. My... uhh... guardians paid for it, so we're still good. I'm taking some technology and coding night classes now. When I'm not teaching. Blew through a engeneering associates after we got married. I guess... technically, I did doctor in Evo theory. Supposed to be a big deal, but they felt pretty behind." She blushes, "I'm ramboling again. I got smart, and now I'm here." She grins. 

(This is possible due to her naturally good outlook, a large head start in school [in the last RP, she was basically a Master's in evolution. As I explained previously, she was there as a social expiriment.] And she likes studying.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@ @

"Heh. I dunno actually!" Kage replied to Apisves' confused question. "In truth, it shouldn't work! I should be completely invisible. I guess I'll have to work on that!"

As Fey's hand brushed against his arm, he couldn't help blush a little. At least he would have, if he hadn't been invisible. Chuckling though, he replied. "Not exactly... I should be like the Cheshire Cat, except when I disappear, I'm still a solid object. You just can't see my. I really hope Incan learn how to pass through objects too though. That would be pretty useful! Possessing longevity like you do would be even more useful though! I've always wondered though, does that mean you age more slowly than we do, or do you age at the same rate, but just live to an older age?"

He was a little surprised to hear Fey couldn't actually create fire. He had always assumed elemental a found it easy to create their own elements from nothing, but it seems he was wrong. He decided to turn visible again so they could talk a little more easily. "Really? I see! Well, I'm sure you've got the ability to create fire hidden inside you somewhere! Maybe the school can help you unlock that potential?"

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

(edited)

@, @

Fey jumped back slightly when Kage turned visible again. It freaked her out a little bit but she can't help but be curious about it. "Th-that's kind of f-freaky ..." Fey mumbled and hid her face behind her curtain of hair. She looked at the ground and heard what Kage had to say about her not being able to create a naked flame. "P-p-possibly I d-do have the p-p-potential but I lost the ability when I evolved. I d-d-doubt I still have th-that p-potential." Fey said quietly. She took a quick peek at Apisves and noticed that he was quite relieved about something. "W-w-what do you seem relieved about, Apisves?" Fey asked him, not really sure what he was relieved about.

@@NightWing, @@Suitaloo

Melissa's jaw was practically on the floor when Synthia listed all that she had accomplished. "Wait a second. You managed to do courses for Evolution Theory, Chemistry, Latin and an Engineering Associates course as well? And on top of all that you are taking night classes in technology and coding!? How on earth are you keeping up with all this?" Melissa asked, extremely astonished at what Synthia has done. She sighed after her rant and rubbed her eyes. "I suppose you want to know what I've been doing since we last saw each other?" Melissa asked, calm and collected. She took her reading glasses out of her pocket and placed them on her head for ease of access.

Edited by XANA
  • Brohoof 1

@, @

Fey jumped back slightly when Kage turned visible again. It freaked her out a little bit but she can't help but be curious about it. "Th-that's kind of f-freaky ..." Fey mumbled and hid her face behind her curtain of hair. She looked at the ground and heard what Kage had to say about her not being able to create a naked flame. "P-p-possibly I d-do have the p-p-potential but I lost the ability when I evolved. I d-d-doubt I still have th-that p-potential." Fey said quietly. She took a quick peek at Apisves and noticed that "W-w-what do you seem relieved about, Apisves?" Fey asked him, not really sure what he was relieved about.

@@NightWing, @@Suitaloo

Melissa's jaw was practically on the floor when Synthia listed all that she had accomplished. "Wait a second. You managed to do courses for Evolution Theory, Chemistry, Latin and an Engineering Associates course as well? And on top of all that you are taking night classes in technology and coding!? How on earth are you keeping up with all this?" Melissa asked, extremely astonished at what Synthia has done. She sighed after her rant and rubbed her eyes. "I suppose you want to know what I've been doing since we last saw each other?" Melissa asked, calm and collected. She took her reading glasses out of her pocket and placed them on her head for ease of access.

"Hmmm? Oh, I was taking college classes when we knew each other. I was at high school 'for the experience.' It was a fun experience though! And yes, I would love to know what you were doing. And what happened to Nik. And such." She smiles at Melissa, "Though maybe not on stage."

@ @

"I get that all the time!" Kage replied with a grin, before looking a little apologetic. "I hope I didn't scare you too much though!" he added, worried he might have frightened the timid gijinka a little too much. He smiled reassuringly. "I'm sure you've still got that potential! Potential doesn't go when you evolve! It's always there somewhere!"

Looking over, he noticed Apisves was indeed looking a lot more relieved. "You do seem a little more relaxed now!" Maybe it was because he knew Fey couldn't use fire?

• Brohoof 1

@,@,  

Apisves shrugged a bit, the baggy jacket he wore shifting with him. "What can I say, knowing someone won't deep fry you is very comforting" the bug type gjinka admitted, still a bit edgy upon the claim that she had been able to use fire before her evolution

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@, @

Fey frowned a hit at what Apisves said. "Oh." Fey muttered sadly. She wanted to steer the subject away from her fire for a moment but she didn't know what to change it to. "Um, w-w-w-what abilities do you have, Apisves?" Fey asked him. She knows that Kage turned half-invisible and that was kind of freaky but he could learn to control it during Skills class. But she had no idea what abilities Apisves has.

@@NightWing, @@Suitaloo

Melissa's eyes widened as she looked around at where they were. It appeared that they were still in the auditorium. She had been so amazed at what they had done, she had completely forgotten about where they were. "That would be good. Where shall we go though? Back to the dorm?" Melissa asked them.

Edited by XANA
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"I used to have poison stings, now I can just harden my skin a tiny bit" Apisvs said with a blush, knowing his abilities were pathetic. Many gjinkas could be taken for superhuman, Apisves was subhuman. Even his hardening trick was worthless since anyone with half a brain could just try to use cutting attacks to get him 

• Brohoof 1

@ @

"And don't forget! It's not long now I'm sure til you'll be flying!" Kage added cheerily. He could see his friend was more than a little upset about his abilities, and Kage didn't want him to feel ashamed. Besides, he thought that the prospect of Apisves beig able to fly soon would be pretty awesome! Not many gijinkas could say that about themselves.

• Brohoof 1

@, @[DJ-BRONI3']

"Fly ...?" Helena asked curiously. She tilted her head to the side and got a good look at what kind of gijinkas they were. Apparently Apisves was a Kakuna gijinka amd Kakunas evolve into Beedrills. Looking at kage, however, made her thihking stop short. She didn't which gijinka he is. Sure there's the invisibility, but that's give away in saying that he's a ghost type. "A-A-Apisves is a k-kak-kuna but you, Kage, I d-don't what kind of g-g-gijinka you are."

• Brohoof 1

@@NightWing, @@Suitaloo

Melissa's eyes widened as she looked around at where they were. It appeared that they were still in the auditorium. She had been so amazed at what they had done, she had completely forgotten about where they were. "That would be good. Where shall we go though? Back to the dorm?" Melissa asked them.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that. I've got some snacks in there too in case you were a bit hungry or something. I think I still have a few sodas stashed there too." Rune mused. "Either way, let's head on over." Rune made for the door to the auditorium, waving for Synthia and Melissa to follow.

@ @

"Well, I thought this would give it away!" Kage said, as he grinned widely. "I'm a Gengar gijinka!" He chuckled. "I love being part Gengar! Floating and becoming invisible can be great fun! It's true that it's hard to tell which ghost type is which, since the only powers I've got are levitating and becoming invisible, but thankfully my smile and my hair give me away!" He pressed a hand on top of his head, only for his spiky hair to spring back up as soon as he took his hand away. "It certainly saves on having to buy hair gel!"