Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private PGA 3: Angel Academy (RP)

Ampharos

@@Suitaloo

Fiona smiled, somewhat relieved. I knew he was nice, she thought to herself. "Oh, um, okay. Th-thanks." She thought for a moment. "I think I will try it, just a little. The media does kind of blow up things to look bigger than they are, doesn't it? I mean, have you ever seen Reefer Madness? It's this really old PSA-type movie about drugs, but it's so over the top you just can't take it seriously!" She laughed a little. "If you haven't seen it, you really should - it's a riot!"

@@Dji@@Zhooves

The Venonat then turned so she was looking at everyone. "Well, I'm done eating. Fey, did you want to go up to the dorms to get the book? We could all head up there now, if you guys are finished too."

Edited by TheImaginaryAlicorn

@@Suitaloo

Fiona smiled, somewhat relieved. I knew he was nice, she thought to herself. "Oh, um, okay. Th-thanks." She thought for a moment. "I think I will try it, just a little. The media does kind of blow up things to look bigger than they are, doesn't it? I mean, have you ever seen Reefer Madness? It's this really old PSA-type movie about drugs, but it's so over the top you just can't take it seriously!" She laughed a little. "If you haven't seen it, you really should - it's a riot!"

@@Dji@@Zhooves

The Venonat then turned so she was looking at everyone. "Well, I'm done eating. Fey, did you want to go up to the dorms to get the book? We could all head up there now, if you guys are finished too."

"Yeah, I'm finished. And yes, I've seen the movie, it honestly made me gag at how cheesy it was and how people could actually believe that it was true." Jared sighed. "Whatever, I'm more interested in seeing the new Bulbapedia if it's ok with Fey. It is her book after all."

Dji, on 19 Aug 2014 - 12:05 PM, said:

@@Zhooves

"M-M-Multiple examples of wh-wh-what?" Fey wondered what he was talking about as Sne wasn't being clear enough on what he said. "A-A-Anyway, do you want to h-h-have a l-l-look at my B-B-Bulbapedia? Y-Y-You can if you want and s-s-see for y-yourself." Fey offered Sne. She looked down at the table in thought and wondered what his ability would be if and when he evolved.

"If you would let me borrow it... I guess that would be nice. I'd have something to read on if I end up having too much dead time on my hands... Reading about Snorunt or other pokémon." he said, giving her a smile.

"If it's of no bother, that is..."

TheImaginaryAlicorn, on 20 Aug 2014 - 5:15 PM, said: @Dji, @Zhooves The Venonat then turned so she was looking at everyone. "Well, I'm done eating. Fey, did you want to go up to the dorms to get the book? We could all head up there now, if you guys are finished too."

"Yeah, I'm done eating and ready when you are." he said, leaning back on seemingly air where he sat. Edited by Zhooves

@@Zhooves, @@Suitaloo, @@TheImaginaryAlicorn

"It appears th-that we're all r-ready." Fey stuttered, gettig up from her seat She looked at the others nervously and bit her lip. "We m-m-may as well head b-back to my d-d-dorm if everyone's ready. W-Word of warning: my r-roommate is the D-D-Deino that bites." Fey cautioned them.

Edited by Dji

@@Zhooves, @@Suitaloo, @@TheImaginaryAlicorn

"It appears th-that we're all r-ready." Fey stuttered, gettig up from her seat She looked at the others nervously and bit her lip. "We m-m-may as well head b-back to my d-d-dorm if everyone's ready. W-Word of warning: my r-roommate is the D-D-Deino that bites." Fey cautioned them.

"Oh... Him..." Jared said contemptuously. "Hopefully his main personality will be in control the whole time or else I may have to fire up a bit earlier than I expected." He joked. "But yeah, whenever you're ready, I don't exactly know what dorm you're in, so yeah. I'll need to follow you."

@@Suitaloo@@Dji@@Zhooves

"It'll probably be fine," Fiona assured, although she was a bit scared herself. "We can just head in, get the book, and go to one of the other dorms. Sne and I are in number 7, if that's anywhere near you." While she was very familiar with Pokemon moves and type match-ups, Fiona wasn't so much with Pokemon themselves, and she was curious to see some of those recorded in the Bulbapedia.

"Thank you, I put quite a bit of work in to it." He said as he cut himself a good portion of each on to his plate and began eating. "It was pretty good. The class was easy to teach, most of the students knew how to proceed with their training themselves, but a few needed a nudge in the right direction." He said, taking a bite of his vegetables. "There was a Kakuna boy who could harden his skin and shed it like a Kakuna, so I gave him some harvested stun spores and he was able to shed those off fairly quickly. It was interesting." He explained. "So, other than the paperwork, how was your day?"

"It was okay. Why do you make paperwork have a negative alignment? Culturally it's not great, but I don't mind it all that much. It's like organizing research. Boring, but necassary. Also, it allows you to think." She smiles and eats her food in smallish bites.

"Oh... Him..." Jared said contemptuously. "Hopefully his main personality will be in control the whole time or else I may have to fire up a bit earlier than I expected." He joked.

@@Suitaloo@@Dji@@Zhooves

"It'll probably be fine," Fiona assured, although she was a bit scared herself. "We can just head in, get the book, and go to one of the other dorms. Sne and I are in number 7, if that's anywhere near you." While she was very familiar with Pokemon moves and type match-ups, Fiona wasn't so much with Pokemon themselves, and she was curious to see some of those recorded in the Bulbapedia.

"Eh... I dunno... He hasn't been any mean to me... Yet. Though I think his expression changed quite a bit when he saw me the first time in class..." he said, rubbing his head. "But yeah, so far I have little against him, and a little against his bitey habits... I guess we'll be fine though."

Edited by Zhooves

@@Zhooves, @@TheImaginaryAlicorn, @@Suitaloo

Fey looked at the three of them and smiled nervously. "O-O-Okay, S-S-Seems like we're all r-r-ready." Fey stuttered. "D-D-Dorm 7? I'm in D-D-Dorm E-E-Eight. So we're r-r-right next to each other." Fey answered Fiona's question and moved towards the dormitory hallway. "C-C-Come on. L-L-Let's read the Bulbapedia together. If th-th-that's alright." Fey murmured, beckoning them to follow.

@@Dji@@Zhooves@@Suitaloo

"Oh, nice," Fiona replied as she followed Fey to her dorm. "That makes things easy." She paused, pondering something. "I wonder what kinds of odd Pokemon there are that I don't know about. I mean, if there's anything out there that's half as weird as Malamar..." She shuddered. "That would be kinda' terrifying. If you've ever read it's Pokedex entry, you'll know what I mean."

@@Suitaloo, @@TheImaginaryAlicorn, @@Zhooves

"E-E-Ever heard of M-Mawile? They have a th-thing that grows from the b-b-back of their head th-th-that's literally a second mouth!" Fey said in delight, glad she could share what knowledge she had of pokemon with others. The group arrived at the dorm and Fey hesitated. "Uuh ... m-m-maybe it w-w-would be b-b-best if the three of you go into D-D-Dorm S-S-Seven. Just in case." Fey said and without waiting for a reply, walked into her dorm.

@

"Hey K-K-Kenji! You in h-h-here?"

Hearing Fey, Kenji looks around as it dawns on him that he slipped dinner, for once not feeling like eating something. "Yeah, I am here, just chill-" 'Oh your back again? Whoop de doo. Damn you know how annoying it is with Mr. Good guy keeping me reigned in? The only reason I am free us because he forgot to shut men's "well that was annoying. Welcome back I guess."

@@Dji@@Zhooves@@Suitaloo

"Wow, Mawile sounds terrifying!" Fiona replied. "I wonder what exactly it looks like..." She entered her dorm room as directed and plopped down onto her bed, quickly hiding the sketches that occupied it into her bag. She waited patiently with Sne and Jared, not quite sure what to talk about.

"Mawile is actually a very interesting Pokemon." Jared said. "Not only is it deceptively cute, the mouth it has hanging off the back of it's head looks somewhat similar to a Venus Fly Trap, and it's strong enough to chew through iron beams." He explained. "Not to mention it's one of the few Pokemon that can Mega Evolve."

@

"Yes I am back and sorry, b-b-but I won't be s-staying. I only c-c-came back to get m-my b-b-book." Fey stuttered and after searching for a while on her bed, she realised that she must have left it underneath it. She checked under the bed and found the Bulbapedia. "I'm j-just ... sorry!" Fey squeaked and ran back outside. She closed the door, early slamming it in her hurry to get out. She breathed heavily and held the book close to her cest as she went next door.

@@Zhooves, @@TheImaginaryAlicorn, @@Suitaloo

She opened the door and closed it behind her when she saw that her friends were there. "I got the b-book. Who'd like a look?"

"Well that was awkward. Sigh, what should I did now? And so help me if you spea-" 'why don't we follow her? Or is that to stalker for you?' "You an I both know that dumb as hell. Stupid second mind. Always trying to get me in trouble. What a pain, really it is." As he says this, he walks out, and randomly heads down a hall.